Aa
A
A
Close
Animal Health - General Forum
This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.
121 - 140 (of 4338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2154088 tn?1336595980
My dog has been having the symptoms of hypoglycemia for most of his life, which have started becoming severe lately. He has a serious foo...
2 answers |
My Maltipoo has been licking her right paw for quite some time but I can't find anything wrong with it. Vet thinks its a habit like nail ...
1 answer |
I have a 2 year old BichPoo (Bichon Frise Poodle mix). He is having pain when he defecates. He yelps and we're finding blood in his stool...
1 answer |
I have 2 18 months old domestic shorthair cats. They are sisters born in same litter. They got along very well together. About 3 months a...
1 answer |
Why in the world is he still so sick. They sent me home with Meds and I have been doing everything they told me to do. He is still so v...
2 answers |
Hi, recently my dog has been screaming (yes, almost literally) out in pain. We went to the Vet, we got some painkillers (Rymidal). Didn't...
3 answers |
We have two dogs, a 3-year-old beagle-boxer mix and a 10-year-old rottweiler-chow-lab mix. Last summer they developed the same habit of c...
2 answers |
My 3 year old mutt is in good health. I have always fed her high quality dog food. However, I now also have a cat and the dog strongly pr...
1 answer |
Hello, My is kitten recovery well from a serious head injury. He is eating well, using the restroom, holds his head up, sleeps, respond...
3 answers |
The dog starts losing fur and develops a very strong order, itches etc, what can they do???? to help the dog????
1 answer |
When I picked my female Lab up from being spayed, she had a large, soft bump under her skin behind her right shoulder. It was approximat...
2 answers |
I recently noticed that my dog looked like he had a lump on his head on one side of his face. The vet advised that this was not a lump bu...
2 answers |
Can cats ingest silver sulfadiazine?
1 answer |
We moved to Missouri 2 months ago. My 10 year old boy (German Shephard) has a cream colored discharge coming out of his left eye over the...
1 answer |
Sophie is 15 yrs. old with irritable bowel syndrome. She wants canned food and is hungry all the time. She is boney, 6# or so and has ...
1 answer |
My 14 year old bengal cat, Kuanish, threw up a pinkish red liquid along with along with a 50mg metronidazole (Flagyl) pill, after I had j...
1 answer |
I have an almost 1 year old cat. For about 4 months now she is very wobbly when she walks, she doesn't jump or stand up on her hind legs....
1 answer |
My cat apparently died in his sleep during the past weekend we are not sure why. He was eating, drinking, using the litterbox normally a...
2 answers |
2154088 tn?1336595980
My 1 year old Bolognese had surgery at 5 months old for unilateral cryptorchidism. It was on the right and had not even begun to drop yet...
1 answer |
My housemate has a Beagle. It scratches all day and all night, only stopping when it falls asleep, but reawakens several times during the...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank