Aa
A
A
Close
Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum
Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.
1 - 20 (of 493) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i eat my own dried skin, dried blood, scabs, etc. is this a serious issue?? should i be concerned??
2 answers |
605458 tn?1265086851
Where does this fall in eating disorders? I do this all the time. I know it is gross, but is it dangerous in any way? I have read that st...
4 answers |
I'm 14 years of age going on 15, I have been anorexic and bulimic for the past 2 months , I'm so scared I don't know how to stop, my Pare...
13 answers |
I'm a 27-year-old female and I "recovered" from severe anorexia after in-patient treatment in 2005. I'm 5'3" tall and weighed in the low ...
3 answers |
if i chew my food then spit it back out will i still gain weight alough am not actually swallowing ?
3 answers |
I am currently 5'8'' and 88 pounds. I've been anorexic for three years and am in the refeeding process now. I used to never be hungry but...
1 answer |
1206408 tn?1304391353
reacently i broke up with my boyfriend, my parents are getting a divorce, im failing most my classes, i have a pre-existing bi-poloar dis...
1 answer |
I have a daughter that is 15 months old and she gaves alot of problem to eat, i took her to 3 doctor , change her milk 3 times & the bott...
1 answer |
1547696 tn?1293855694
I have been bulimic since I was in middle school and I am 34 now...sometimes i can stop for a period of time but when something is going ...
I am concerned about a female friend of mine who is 49. She has lost a lot of weight in the past 6 to 12 months. She look anorexic. I hav...
I had a lump in my throat, at least through the entire summer, which went away, after a day of crying episodes, late, last week. Over ...
1 answer |
1498053 tn?1289185730
I haven't been to the doctor for YEARS. I swore them off because I kept getting "bad news" and I always felt like I could overcome my iss...
Hi, my name is Jenny. I suffered from Bulimia from the age of 17 through to around 22/23. I am now 26 and consider myself to be fully rec...
I am eighteen and have recently found I have completely lost my appetite. I have always been on the slim side, and am sitting on 48kg (wh...
I have a very complex story. Throughout high school I have gone through drastic weight differences. Starting at 140 at only 5'2 in grade ...
1 answer |
How can I get started on a way of life that will help me feel better?
I've always ate alot more than most girls. but during the past few months or so if i don't eat every couple hours i get sick with hunger ...
3 answers |
1524273 tn?1291390875
Bulima- loss of hair, loss of teeth, yellowed skin, loss of menstrul, infertility, dehydration, failure of organs, death. Anorexia-loss ...
1 answer |
I have been suffering from bulemia for almost 4 years. I started doing it to deal with the pain of losing my boyfriend. It started out as...
I have had anorexia for about 6 years,and at the moment i weigh 41.2 kilos My parents and partner are concerned at the moment that i migh...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now