Aa
A
A
Close

Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

21 - 40 (of 493) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For the past couple of months i have had friends and family telling me that i look tiny and that i have lost lots of weight. I have recently broken up with my boyfriend and i am finding it VERY difficult.I saw him the other day and he s...
laralozachmeur | Last answer
I had bulimia for the past two years and made myself throw up roughly once every three or four weeks. I stopped five weeks ago for what I hope is for good and am experiencing tightness in my throat. It was getting better but then I tri...
jenn_rose | Last answer
I have struggled with my eating disorder for over 30 years now.For the past 3 years I have been working very hard at recovery.I had a relapse last January and started refeeding about 2 months ago.I am in therepy and see my doctor for bli...
amnvin | Last answer
Hi I'm a 16 year old girl, who my friends reckon is too skinny but I think I'm to fat still. I'm 168cm tall & weigh 52.1 kg's. Though lately my stomach feels as though it has something tied around it and I constantly feel like throwi...
lil_doctor | Last answer
712314_tn?1303101690
I was just released from a treatment center, and they said that i am orthostatic by pulse and i have low phosphorus. I was wondering what that means and how to fix it.
Rach878 | Last answer
I'M confused about having a possible eating disorder... I gained like 14 lbs around 2 years ago, then I started making myself sick after lunch at work, then I started using laxatives and being obsessed by weight and counting calories. I...
sweetgirl89 | Last answer
im in a group of 5 girls + me and were the best of friends, sept one of them, we think is anoreix, in one of my classes some of us Google, it and try to read up on it, and she has most of the symptoms. -shes always cold, -she never e...
get195 | Last answer
Hi, I used to be anorexic/bulimic when I was 15-17 years old. Now I am 19 and weigh about 120 something and am 5'3. I know i am not overweight but I want to lose a few pounds. I have fat in certain areas that really bother me. So i have...
allybaby714 | Posted
I posted several weeks ago about my situation. Im 18 years old and my average weight was never above 117 but ever since i was about 15 my mormal weight was 115. I got to a point recently where I stopped eating and would only consume 500 ...
bay_lynn | Last answer
Hi! I just turned 16 years old about a month ago and I currently weight 88 pounds and am 5ft 3in. I have a skinny build. I am starting to get worried about eating disorders, especially anorexia, because I am obsessed with calories and ex...
sportybugs25 | Last answer
Hello My name is Tiffany i am a 16 year old girl I have a Questions about eating disorders I have all the symptoms of anorexia I am close to normal weight just a bit underweight Can you be Anorexic and be close to normal weight? Ca...
liltiff4life | Last answer
I am 29 years old and I have been bulimic most of my life. I started at 14 and was very ill and lost so much weight I was hospitalized many times and came close to death. I recovered for a few years and I relapsed 3-4 years ago. I hav...
Starfairy | Last answer
I have lost a lot of weight recently and my bmi is now very underweight, i am determined to change this but i need some sample meal plans, i feel really guilty when i eat and i am always scared that i wont be able to stop if i start. I a...
baybeehannahx | Last answer
I have been dealing with what im finally naming as bulima now for about 4 years in the beginning it was off and on but for the last 2 years its become alot worse. I still don't do it every day so i dont know if it is technically but ill ...
noone67 | Last answer
Hey, im a 20 year old woman and have recovered from a 4 year bulemia disorder 2months ago through hypnotherapy. However for the past year or so ive had serious side effects from drinking alcohol. I used to be able to drink alot (mainly s...
jadeyy | Posted
So I've been dating my girlfriend for about three years now and I suspect she's bulimic. The only reason I suspect she is bulimic is because I am, and she does a lot of the same things I do. She excuses herself from the table within ...
AnonymousUbiquity | Last answer
1341830_tn?1276123209
I've been a binge eater since about second or third grade. Right now I'm gonna turn 30 November and I have two kids under the age of 4. I am 5'3 and weigh about 245 pounds. I can exercise but it's my binge eating that has me worried. I r...
Godzella | Last answer
I have been weight restored for about 2 years but I have overshot my weight goal and would like to return to a BMI of 20, so rather healthy. I am only 4'11 and I am pretty active...burning 300-500 calories in exercise each day. I am ...
chrissy1988 | Last answer
794366_tn?1418012995
I binge eat when I get severely depressed, but lately that has not helped me, but still I cannot help myself. I have been to overeaters anonymous, therapists, counselors, nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any new coping skills?
Poo44clooner | Last answer
I'm 18 years old and have never weighed over 117 pounds. Since I was about 15, my normal weight was about 115. I decided I wanted to lose weight almost two months ago when I was at 117. It took me almost a month to drop a pound...so I st...
bay_lynn | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now