Aa
A
A
Close
Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum
Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.
41 - 60 (of 493) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm in my mid 20's. I have always been pettie I am just under 5ft & currently weigh 94lbs, which isnt exactly underweight, but I am affra...
For the past few years I've been having BAD stomach problems. I'm a little over weight.. I'm 14 and weigh around 170-175... I hardly ev...
1 answer |
I I am trying to be recovering from anorexia. While my state of mind may not be where it should be, my actual food intake has been prett...
I have suffered from anorexia in the past, and know i am going down that track again. Unlike last time, i do now have 1 meal a day, but e...
I'm 18 years old and have never weighed over 117 pounds. Since I was about 15, my normal weight was about 115. I decided I wanted to lose...
I have had now every possible eating disorder since 14 years. At the moment it is back to anorexia. I want to gain weight and manage to...
I am 58 years old and believe I am through menopause. I have not had a period for 1 year and 6 months. I am unable to have sex with my ...
I never had an issue with food or weight, until i gained 15 pounds. Hating how i looked and felt i joined weight watchers and lost weigh...
1 answer |
876583 tn?1339131252
Hi there, I have been struggling with anorexia for about 7 years now. I became ill when I was 15 and now I am 22 years old. I had to w...
2 answers |
I will start with some general detail; I am 15 years old and have struggled with anorexia for 2 years on and off. I would say i am natura...
1 answer |
My step daughter is Bulimic. She denies this, although she's been to counseling for it (which clearly didn't work). As of late, she's...
3 answers |
I am 26 years old and have been anorexic/bulimic for the past 11 years. I have been to 5 acute inpatient units specifically for E.D.s, 2...
1366914 tn?1290870256
Hi, I have had back and forth episodesof eaither not eating for a few days, then going back to my normal eating. Also I have many times c...
I first went to my doc 8 months ago and was diagnosed with depression. Even then, I knew deep down that I was bulimic and the two were c...
Hello Im searching for some answers I suffered badly as a teenager in to my late twenties with anorexia, nearly dieing, getting down t...
2 answers |
I have been extremely ill with anorexia in the past, but nowadays I try to eat as 'normally as possible', however recent changes in my li...
Right basically I've gone from weighing around 8 and a 1/2 st to 7 and a 1/2 st in around 4 weeks (not sure exact) by eating between 400 ...
1 answer |
I looked online, but can't find any info of this drug being used for this purpose. My doctor said it was to protect my oesophagus, as I'...
Does anyone have contact details of self help groups for anorexic / bulimics based on the 12 step program or, similar? tiny26
712314 tn?1303101690
Since i've been to college the whole purge/restricting has gotten way worse. I'm purging everything that i eat and i have been doing thi...
14 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now