Aa
A
A
Close
Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum
Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.
61 - 80 (of 493) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 15 years old turning 16 in 18 days....for a long time I have been struggling with the way I look! People all say I'm skinny but I don...
1 answer |
Hello my name i nichole i cry everyday about my weight i get called fat almost everyday i have been thinking about going bulimic when i w...
I been through threapy n all already nun seems to help. I just styll feel stress n lose appetie but i am gonna talk to my doctor Thanks f...
1 answer |
1350886 tn?1295670799
I'm 18 years old, 5'4" and 121.8lbs. I have Schizoid Personality Disorder which involves Depression. I've heard that depression can help...
1 answer |
1397290 tn?1357781471
I have been in recovery for 2.5 years with several slight relapses, but this is the biggest one. I am 5'6" and weigh 90 pounds in my und...
1 answer |
hi im 17 years old and i was wondering if someone could help me to know whats wrong with me. i dont feel life eating anymore and wheneve...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 23 year old junior in college, survivor from anorexia (finally beat the crap out of the disease!) and I am writing my Honor...
1 answer |
I am Bulimic have been over seven years now I want to get better for my kids how can I start getting well? The first answer may be start ...
1388768 tn?1279774067
I'm recently in recovery for a restrict/purge eating disorder and I want to start a meal plan for myself to get on the right track. I hav...
My 21 year old daughter became anorexic at age 15. She was treated for approximately 1 year at age 16 and seemed to be doing o.k. mostly...
1 answer |
Ok well I was wondering should I be alarmed cuz most of the time when I eat I feel full after 1 or 2 bites. Could this be related to me h...
I was anorexic for about 15 years from my teens through my 20s. I have been okay, for the most, for the 5-7 years. Over the past 3-4 mo...
I am 26 years old. I have struggled with my body image since high school I started skipping meals and would only eat dinner, I got into c...
1 answer |
Hi , My name is Sade . I got some answers abotu eating . I have seen my doctor several time for blood works . H ejust says stop smoki...
1 answer |
Bulimia became a small problem for me about 4 years ago. I started having "bladder infections" and other urinary problems shortly after t...
1 answer |
1346253 tn?1276785556
I would like to know why when I try to eat normal I retain so much fluid throughout my body and if there is something that can done about...
2 answers |
I think my parents are in denial about my eating disorder because I dont weight as low as I used to. I ended up in the ER a few weeks ago...
2 answers |
441506 tn?1267537365
Hi, just wondering if anyone could tell me what signs to look for if I was worried that my 17 year old daughter was abusing laxatives. I ...
2 answers |
I'm 5'4 105 pounds and my weight is stabalized.. I can't seem to gain anymore weight. But I'm wondering, will my period still come back e...
2 answers |
1332471 tn?1275516487
Hey, I'm 19 years old and i gave birth 3 and a half months ago... I've always been a bit big and when i was pregnant managed too loose a ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now