Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

61 - 80 (of 493) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 15 years old turning 16 in 18 days....for a long time I have been struggling with the way I look! People all say I'm skinny but I don't see that I see FAT!!! I don't want to be FAT!! I'm so scared of gaining weight!! I only eat 400 c...
  Posted
Hello my name i nichole i cry everyday about my weight i get called fat almost everyday i have been thinking about going bulimic when i went to the doctor i weighed 120 pounds and im only 12 and 4'8 i hate my life soooo much can anyone g...
  Posted
I been through threapy n all already nun seems to help. I just styll feel stress n lose appetie but i am gonna talk to my doctor Thanks for the advice :)
  Posted
1350886 tn?1295670799
I'm 18 years old, 5'4" and 121.8lbs. I have Schizoid Personality Disorder which involves Depression. I've heard that depression can help aid in the production of an eating disorder. For about a year now, I've had an obsession with my w...
  Posted
1397290 tn?1357781471
I have been in recovery for 2.5 years with several slight relapses, but this is the biggest one. I am 5'6" and weigh 90 pounds in my underwear only. My mom suggested a 2500 calorie meal plan, but I am worried this is too many calories....
  Posted
hi im 17 years old and i was wondering if someone could help me to know whats wrong with me. i dont feel life eating anymore and whenever i eat i start feeling nauseous, i have migraine, its hard for me to go to bed at night and during ...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 23 year old junior in college, survivor from anorexia (finally beat the crap out of the disease!) and I am writing my Honors Project on "stories of hope" about people successfully battling eating disorders. I want this to w...
  Posted
I am Bulimic have been over seven years now I want to get better for my kids how can I start getting well? The first answer may be start eating but whoever suffers with this disease knows that its hard! please help me!
  Posted
1388768 tn?1279774067
I'm recently in recovery for a restrict/purge eating disorder and I want to start a meal plan for myself to get on the right track. I have a hard time eating large amounts at time, (large to me is a whole sandwich)because i immediately f...
  Posted
My 21 year old daughter became anorexic at age 15. She was treated for approximately 1 year at age 16 and seemed to be doing o.k. mostly. She has been under a lot of stress lately and has lost 15 lbs or so in the last 6 months. She li...
  Posted
Ok well I was wondering should I be alarmed cuz most of the time when I eat I feel full after 1 or 2 bites. Could this be related to me hating my body I did try starving my self for 2 days ot dident bother me at all the only reason I...
  Posted
I was anorexic for about 15 years from my teens through my 20s. I have been okay, for the most, for the 5-7 years. Over the past 3-4 months I have been experiencing pretty intense stomach pains and almost constant nausea. My doctors a...
  Posted
I am 26 years old. I have struggled with my body image since high school I started skipping meals and would only eat dinner, I got into college and did fine for awhile I actually ate fairly normal though I started weighing myself very fr...
  Posted
Hi , My name is Sade . I got some answers abotu eating . I have seen my doctor several time for blood works . H ejust says stop smokign . Its hard becuase i been stress since 6 since rape. Than life. Than i lost my mother at 17 and m...
  Posted
Bulimia became a small problem for me about 4 years ago. I started having "bladder infections" and other urinary problems shortly after that. Three years ago my dad died suddenly and this took my eating disorder out of my hands and out o...
  Posted
1346253 tn?1276785556
I would like to know why when I try to eat normal I retain so much fluid throughout my body and if there is something that can done about it? I have had a eating disorder for 14 years.I've made several attempts to stop but seem to always...
  Posted
I think my parents are in denial about my eating disorder because I dont weight as low as I used to. I ended up in the ER a few weeks ago because I damaged my heart, but they still won't do anything to help me; they keep saying that if I...
  Posted
441506 tn?1267537365
Hi, just wondering if anyone could tell me what signs to look for if I was worried that my 17 year old daughter was abusing laxatives. I am worried because she does not have a good self image, being a BIT over-wieght, and I see signs of ...
  Posted
I'm 5'4 105 pounds and my weight is stabalized.. I can't seem to gain anymore weight. But I'm wondering, will my period still come back even though my bmi is 18, which is slightly underweight? and also, if I take multivitamons in the mo...
  Posted
1332471 tn?1275516487
Hey, I'm 19 years old and i gave birth 3 and a half months ago... I've always been a bit big and when i was pregnant managed too loose a little bit of weigh ( i found out i had a thyroid gland problem and am now on medication, so that he...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank