Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

81 - 100 (of 493) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am a 33 year old male. I have been having abdominal pain for last year and a half. I mostly feel it at night time. I can't sleep on my left side for more than 5 minutes. I mostly sleep flat on my back or my right hand side. I ha...
  Posted
Hi My name is Sade. I am 19 years of age . I been having eating problems since 17 when my mother passed. Like what ever i eat i just go right to the toilet after. I lost over 30 pounds without a month and 18 days. So i wanan no what i ca...
  Posted
I suffered from anorexia nervosa when I was 13 and 14 years old. After the 2nd hospitalization, I decided the only way to avoid relapse was to not diet at all. Following that realization, I recovered and have a lived a very full life. ...
  Posted
why i can gain weight? is there any advice to have appetite and feel hungry?
  Posted
I was diagnosed with anorexia 2 years ago, my lowest weight was 80lbs and my height 5'5". After treatment, i weighed about 112. I've only lost 10 pounds since I left treatment even though I exercise for at least an hour every day and ea...
  Posted
Hello:) I am 17 years old and was diagnosed as anorexic 18 months ago and started recieving treatment. I have been in a nasty cycle of restrictive and purging behaviour since I was around 13, but in the past two years I have been pri...
  Posted
I'm currently seeing a counsellor concerning depression/anxiety, and am still wavering on the idea about telling her of my binging/laxatives/over exercising. Is a counsellor qualified anough to give me the support I want? She is unable t...
  Posted
I'm 23 years old and i've been suffering from Anorexia for 18 years. I became bulimic in January. The purging has not been great. Yesterday I purged and for the 3rd time ever, i had a nosebleed. But what scared me is that I started spitt...
  Posted
My sister is 15, 5 foot 8.5 inches tall and 155 lbs. She thinks she is fat and will not listen to anyone who tells her she isnt. There is a family history with eating disorders and I dont want her to be affected by one of these diseases....
  Posted
My daughter has been diagnosed with Bi Polar. It seems that it could alot of different things. She is also 74 pounds at 4'11" and looks really bad, I dont know what I can do to help and wonder if it is common to have anorexia and bi po...
  Posted
hey, a few months ago my boyfriend broke up with me, we had been together for over a year. Soon after this happened i lost all appetite and felt sick during the day. I could only eat a mouthful at a time, and even that made me feel very...
  Posted
1305129 tn?1273149063
Alright, so i'm a female. I have many diferent things going on. But i am mainly worried about this, I've been getting extremely neasous. I've been gagging for three days now, i finally puked. but i'm also on my period. I'm scared, and i'...
  Posted
Hi doctor, I'm unsure if you would say I had an eating disorder or not as I am slightly overweight but often go for 2/3 days without food and purge even after a normal meal although if I'm in company I do not purge and I do eat socially ...
  Posted
I dont know what am doing on this thing but i need to know what anorexia is. Can you suffer from stomach pain with it. Do you need to be totally thin to be any of these anything. Am just worryed about me and this other person if any...
  Posted
3 months now on 40mg prozac now moving up to 60mg or the doctor said we can try 10mg prozac with 150mg wellbutrin.
  Posted
Im 15 years old, and i way 95 pounds, and im around 5'4. I hate my figure, and want to gain weight. I eat so much a day, but nothing seems to work. I tried doing some excercises, thinking maybe i can get my muscels on my legs to make the...
  Posted
actually, i love food and eating, but when it comes to "actually having a meal or eating something i want" I feel full immediately, although i didn't end the meal. and i feel sickness. i have anemia and my face looks pale. i really want ...
  Posted
I am really worried. I have struggled with anorexia for many years now and currently am 5'2 and 82 lbs. My chest has been hurting for the past week and I am very tired...more than usual. It is not a stabbing pain, but a tightness that hu...
  Posted
I am in college and this year have been throwing up a lot since september. i dropped a lot of weight when i was in high school and was 5'9 at 121 pounds. Then i gained some of it back and came to college. I have one no fat meal a day and...
  Posted
I inge when I'm upset/angry/stressed. Then I be sick. This has been going on, on and off, for 7 months. Aside from my weight fluctuating, my teeth are in a terrible state. I was eating chewing gum the other day and bit something hard...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now