Aa
A
A
Close

Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

101 - 120 (of 493) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My chaotic relationship with food dated back to as early as when I was 3, when I used food to stuff my emotions. Since then till I graduated from high school at 17, I gained weight repeatedly and by the time I entered college my BMI was ...
jaysmeen | Last answer
so im actually recovering from anorexia i was anorexic for 3 years, but now that im actually recovering and eating some what i get this really strange tingling feeling in my cheeks and my head..like the only way i can explain it is it fe...
sara346 | Last answer
how can i can cope with weight changes in eating disorder recovery? I have eating disorder not otherwise specified had it since 7th grade , now 19. Also how can i deal with the sickness that accompanies me after eating.?
Sweetgirl65 | Last answer
My friend is 13 we live in Hoover Alabama how can she stop throwing up blood? I worry about her so much and i cry cause i want her to get better thankyou Casey
nicksgirl303 | Last answer
Where can I find a comprhensive work on the things that will counteract the affect of the Warfarin that I am taking. Most literature refers only to the affect of green vegetables and aspirin products.
Fred231 | Posted
1281994_tn?1271478034
Recently I've started just gasping or sighing when I'm breathing, not a lot of gasps, just maybe one like I saw something shocking, but I didn't. I want to know what might be wrong with me. I've also had a mild case of anorexia and I'm u...
taybaybay93 | Posted
I'm an Adult. When I eat = become more hungry = binging to stop the hunger pain caused by eating. Small meals leave me more hungry. Forced to stop eating when sharp pains or fear food will come back up from a stretching stomach are great...
20stock | Last answer
Hello Doctor, How can one learn about the damage they've done to their body after a lifetime of bulimia? Is there somewhere confidential where one could go to figure this out? I am 20 years old and worried about all the damage that i...
collegegirl324 | Posted
I am a young teenager (almost 13). I recently have become anorexic in fear of being 'fat'. This just might have been the biggest, stupidest mistake ive made, and im definitely not proud. I want to quit this stupid idea. please help me. W...
Lhenry552 | Last answer
This may seem like a really stupid question. I have had bulimia for the last 12 years. I have made myself sick an average of 2 times a day.( never laxatives) I have a hiatal hernia. Lately every time i eat i get very tired and very naus...
Gabismum | Last answer
I have been bulimic for the last 6 years (vomiting/purging but no laxatives) and following ongoing hypnotherapy have been able to eat for the past 7 days with no vomiting. I am keeping my daily intake to approx 1200calories and am feelin...
diamond291 | Last answer
hello, after having suffered from various forms of EDs (mainly bulimia, but also anorexia and over-exercising, self-induced-dehydration) for 12 years now i am on the way of recovery. it has been three weeks since i last purged. i have g...
kkthelast | Posted
My daughter is 17 months old. When she was eight months old her father was arrested and sentenced to prison. A month later she started gagging herself and throwing up. I would get onto her and she would laugh so I thought it was for atte...
grace307 | Last answer
1264420_tn?1270007575
Hello, I've have bulimia since I was 12. I'm 22 now and just got help last September. i have been doing so much better. Only a few relapses. The residential treatment program I went to in Sept. taught me to eat 6 smalls meals a day. Vari...
Dosja420 | Posted
Hi. I am 31 and 5'2. I have been yo yo dieting since 16. My highest has been nearly 170 and my lowest was around 86. I have gone up and down NINE times in my life (up 5, down 4). Right now I am at 125 and have just lost weight, and ...
robyn109 | Posted
1260728_tn?1269736424
I have never had an actual eating disorder .. or non that i know of. I am at a very un-healthy weight & i eat like a pig, but don't gain hardly anything. I currently wieght 89 pounds 53' and sixteen years old. I've always wanted to be...
Tiffbb | Last answer
I am 47 now and began with an eating disorder at 17. I have been off and on with this disease throughout my life and expected it to be gone by now. I am ashamed that it has lasted so long. I am newly married and unable to discuss my stru...
angela4717 | Posted
I take my contracepative pill at 10.30 every morning, but i somtime make my self sick. but this is only at night. will this affect my pill?
1206 | Last answer
I am a 24 year old female who has been struggling with an eating disorder for six years. My primary symptoms are compulsive exercise, counting and restricting calories, bingeing and purging, and diet pill abuse. For almost 3 years I have...
johnny_panic | Posted
I am the parent of a 16 yo girl. She's currently seeing a therapist, ...but I am at a loss for what to do. She is open about her bulemia, ...but doesn't want to stop. She will eat at times, ...and then she won't. We try to get her to...
Tucker67 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now