Aa
A
A
Close
Anxiety Disorder Group
Suffering from frequent panic attacks? You're not alone.
21 - 40 (of 34) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1540869 tn?1351217613
I've been going through anxiety depression for over 2 years now and just recently found the right medications after trying prob over 30 d...
does anyone have anything positive to say about this drug? I am on 150mg and day 15 Thanks
1165155 tn?1477435565
26 years old female.... 1 child.... diagnosed with ADD, anxiety disorder, and panic attacks....Now my questions are/is can drugs as in ...
i have had sever GAD and panic disorder for 3 years and i was doing good for two weeks but it all came back pretty bad for 3 days. i dont...
1 answer |
I recently had been having panic attacks every night since a surgery I had, and the xanax wasn't working as well for them, so the doctor ...
2 answers |
i have had sever GAD and panic disorder for 3 years and i was doing good for two weeks but it all came back pretty bad for 3 days crying ...
Posted this in the general health forum, but, being a newbie to this site, didn't notice the User Groups until " after " posting the foll...
2 answers |
1328913 tn?1279182846
ive been on diazapam to manage my anxiety/panic disorder. the doctor told me to only take it when im in panic which is almost everynight ...
I worry about everything . Death is one of it . I don't know what to do . I feel as though I am going to lose my mind . I am not like how...
2 answers |
1166402 tn?1303850656
I want to try another med for my GAD. I'm currently taking mirtazapine (22.5 mg) and celexa (20 mg). The celexa never worked so he added ...
I have been taking Zoloft for four years and its been fine, great for the first three. Recently I've beeen getting more anxious so I'm we...
1 answer |
I have been on an anti depressant and anxiety medication for the past 6 years. I've had every test possible and everything comes back nor...
3 answers |
my 14 year old son wont go to school due to being bullied all his lifr at school now its *** to a head and last year missed most of schoo...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
testtest123 joined this group
Welcome them!
11 hrs ago
Blank
bigtim810 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 11