Aa
A
A
Close

Anxiety Disorder Group

Suffering from frequent panic attacks? You're not alone.

21 - 40 (of 34) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1540869 tn?1351217613
I've been going through anxiety depression for over 2 years now and just recently found the right medications after trying prob over 30 different meds. I take 20mg of Prozac and 100mg of Lamictal. I also suffer from BDD and bipolar type ...
  Posted
does anyone have anything positive to say about this drug? I am on 150mg and day 15 Thanks
  Posted
1165155 tn?1324442732
26 years old female.... 1 child.... diagnosed with ADD, anxiety disorder, and panic attacks....Now my questions are/is can drugs as in a 1 time use i have done back in my years (dont do drugs anymore) its been 4 years i tried the crack...
  Posted
i have had sever GAD and panic disorder for 3 years and i was doing good for two weeks but it all came back pretty bad for 3 days. i dont want to get back on meds. i tried panic away,exersise, acupcter and food change no caffine. and so ...
  Posted
I recently had been having panic attacks every night since a surgery I had, and the xanax wasn't working as well for them, so the doctor put me on Atenolol to keep my heart from racing, and said after a while the panic attacks would stop...
  Posted
i have had sever GAD and panic disorder for 3 years and i was doing good for two weeks but it all came back pretty bad for 3 days crying shaking fealing hopless SEVER. i dont want to get back on meds. i tried panic away,exersise, acupcte...
  Posted
Posted this in the general health forum, but, being a newbie to this site, didn't notice the User Groups until " after " posting the following in the other forum...hope it's ok to post again, here. We moved out into the countryside of T...
  Posted
1328913 tn?1279182846
ive been on diazapam to manage my anxiety/panic disorder. the doctor told me to only take it when im in panic which is almost everynight when resting...i hardly go a night without it...reading everyones post i see people are on a regular...
  Posted
I worry about everything . Death is one of it . I don't know what to do . I feel as though I am going to lose my mind . I am not like how I was before . I am wondering what can I do to help me feel better without the help of a shrink ? . :(
  Posted
1166402 tn?1303850656
I want to try another med for my GAD. I'm currently taking mirtazapine (22.5 mg) and celexa (20 mg). The celexa never worked so he added the mirt. then had to reduce it due to mouth sores and my WB count being too low (rare side effect) ...
  Posted
I have been taking Zoloft for four years and its been fine, great for the first three. Recently I've beeen getting more anxious so I'm weaning off of it and trying Lexapro. now at 5 mg and in one week 10 mg. I have bad insomnia with it a...
  Posted
I have been on an anti depressant and anxiety medication for the past 6 years. I've had every test possible and everything comes back normal. Is there something I missed?
  Posted
my 14 year old son wont go to school due to being bullied all his lifr at school now its *** to a head and last year missed most of school and now its happening again .any time you mention school he sharts and gets up set am waiting to s...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
6688828 tn?1461859809
Blank
ladylattier is in planning mode... Comment
Apr 28
6669309 tn?1459804012
Blank
breezytoo commented on breezytoo's status
Apr 23