Anxiety Forum

This expert forum is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders. All questions will be answered by a medical professional or expert.

1 - 20 (of 10) questions
Can xaxax and seroquel be mixed
babygirlhallmoore | Last answer
I live in a small town, actually a native American reservation where we have free but poor health care, we rarely get to see a dr more than one time so every time I go to the hospital I have to explain my whole life story and it's hard t...
I_need_help23 | Last answer
I have a son who will be 2 in April I'm 8 months pregnant my husband works full time and my anxiety is getting worse like to the point where I can't control it and having anxiety and not being able to control something leads to me feelin...
mommybash | Last answer
Im a 31 y/o female, working mom of 2, married for 7 years. Since my father passed away 5 months ago I started having panic attacks, sometimes even 3on one day. After much suffering I decided to start medication for the first time iin my ...
Rosegt | Last answer
I have battled GAD and depression for most of my adult life. I have graduated to Conversion Disorder with most of the classic symptoms since 2008. I don't feel anxious and definitely don't feel that I have an issue trying to surface fr...
dmhunt112 | Last answer
Hi Doctor, I do don't know what to do with this... Everything was good before. these days feeling very low and depressed, feels like crying. Very sensitive towards my emotions.... Reason may b my Job and people around me...I m pissed ...
sunilkhera57 | Posted
I recently stopped taking a dietary supplement that contained a CNS stimulant called 1,3-dimethylamylamine. I know this compound is closely related to amphetamine in chemical structure. I had been taking the supplement almost daily for p...
jardner | Posted
I had a swollen lymph node in my neck 2 weeks ago; I asked my doctor about it and she told me to take Cefuroxime for 7 days then it disappeared, but after that I felt something in my groin, there was a swollen lymph node too, I went back...
johncdincutie | Posted
do you have to be depressed to have anxiety?
carmen802 | Last answer
I recently donated blood and the day aftrr had a weird sensation in my forearm and hand that blood was drawn from. I even had tingles down the left side of my body. I've never had any problems from donating blood before. It's now a week ...
cmoor427 | Last answer
Anxiety Tracker
Track Your Anxiety
Start Tracking Now