Aa
A
A
Close
Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Community
WELCOME TO THE ARTERIOVENOUS MALFORMATION (AVM) COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Arteriovenous Malformations, which are defects of the circulatory system that are generally believed to arise during embryonic or fetal development or soon after birth. They are comprised of snarled tangles of arteries and veins.
21 - 40 (of 76) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I think i might have an AVM in my left temple outside the skull. I feel like i have very strange blood flow going on in all my head. I ha...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 20 and living in Germany. I got in 2011 a epileptic Grand Mal and after a MRI the hospital said that I have a big AVM in the rig...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm almost 9 months post-op for my craniotomy. AVM was treated successfully but I still have an aneurysm that will be monitored. It m...
1 answer |
I had 2 spinal AVM's embolized 2 weeks ago. I still have a lot of back pain. Is that normal?
1 answer |
2074300 tn?1340594685
Hi....my name is Laurie........I have had 4 brain surgeries.....and am still here. I have been reading many of your posts and just w...
1 answer |
i had a hemorrhage when i was 5 but it was mistakenly diagnosed as encephalitis.so i found out about AVM only 2 years ago. i had an oper...
1 answer |
5189993 tn?1364915757
I have a growth in my hand that I've had since I was a baby. It started as a small dot in my middle finger of my left hand and has progre...
1 answer |
What is it? Can it turn into a avm and why aren't doc worried about it?
2 answers |
Hello, my daughter has since birth had a aera on her temple that was kinda dented and the veins wet red. Well it started to develop a kno...
1 answer |
Hello, I am new to this community. I have an interest due to my mum being diagnosed with a large brain AVM. She had a pulmonary emboli...
2 answers |
Hi I am writing on behalf of my son who is now a teenager who has dyslexia and was also born with an imperforate anus. The reason for...
1 answer |
4186651 tn?1357834557
What exactly is AVM? Mine is located in the FP so the MRI says.
1 answer |
4186651 tn?1357834557
I'm 46 years old and was just diagnosed with AVM and Chiari Malformation of 5mm with numerous symptoms! My pcp and neurologist didn't see...
4 answers |
Had an MRI today around 1pm. At 345 I received a call to come back right away for an MRA. They thought I had an aneurysm, ended up it w...
2 answers |
Hi, I am asking on behalf of my friend in China. She had a T12-L1 (due to congenital) Arteriovenous fistula surgery in Nov. 2007. Aft...
1 answer |
Back in 2009, I had radioscopic surgery to an AVM located in the left frontal lobe of my brain. My doctors and I still are waiting for ...
1 answer |
A few weeks ago I had an MRI due to diagnosed left side deficit.... Which stated that in the left ganglia region there was found an venou...
1 answer |
avm
recently i was diagnosed through both and mri and a mra to have a avm on the right side of my brain w/o an aneurysm however it says that ...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed with an AVM above the inside of my left ankle several years ago. It only occasionally causes pain, so I opted not to hav...
1 answer |
is there any one out there that has avm and if so i would be greatfull 4 u 2 get back to me even my dr know's very little about it thank's
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Community Resources