Aa
A
A
Close

Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

1 - 20 (of 119) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1132705_tn?1260486121
I am a registered nurse of 20 yrs. I am 43 yo female and had a TKR 8 wks ago due to OA. My concerns are the continued swelling and stiffness I am having and the continued need for pain meds. Immediately after surgery and for about 4 wk...
texasgal1966 | Last answer
Hello, I am a 40 yr old male. In fairly good condition. I take 20mg Lisinopril (sp) for high blood pressure. It is under control. I have suffered with Gout since I was 25. For the last 2 years I have been taking alluporinol wit...
timbalou | Last answer
Hi. GP has tentatively diagnosed me with PCOS (awaiting ultrasound). He also thinks that Cushings or an Autoimmune Connective Tissue Disease may be present, either as well as, or instead of PCOS.Symptoms and blood tests taken are listed ...
notscared2dream | Last answer
Female, mid forties, I have moderate C4-C5 disc degeneration, mild canal stenosis C-3 C-4/C-4 C-5, midline protrusions at C-3 C-4 also C-6 C-7(no stenosis at that level). Right arm burns frequently, right hand numbness and have tendoniti...
feellikegranny | Last answer
I am a 46 year old male. I have had ankylosing spondylitis since 1981. Recently I have had a lot of pain when I walk extended distances (a quarter of a mile or more). The pain is around my lower back/sacro. It is relieved when I sit o...
seanyyz | Last answer
Hello Doctor, I am a 58 years woman who recently experiece finger join pain and stiffness and ankle stiffness in the early morning. I went to see my pcp and have blood test done. The results showed negative RF, CRP and low ESR 13 bu...
yes139 | Last answer
I have very slight crepitus in neck when i turn it to the right,. there is no sounds when I turn it to the left or up and down I can sometimes only hear it only when it is pretty quite-even running the water in the sink or car noise wil...
freefire | Last answer
How do I get rid of the chronic stiffness in my foot(right; & hand) ? Doc surmises(diagnosis) inflammed tendons( I ran for <20 years, now ceased). What's the cure for osteoarthritic inflammation, or does everyone cop out with, "there's...
ronald546 | Last answer
So two months ago I was diagnosed with epidimitis. I was given doxycycline due to which i got really bad gastroenteritis. I finished my dose which was for 10 days twice daily and as soon as it ended. The very next day I took azythromy...
guru05 | Last answer
This flared up about a month and a half ago, and is in the middle joint of my right index finger, the PIP joint. It has gone through cycles of being almost normal to....like today- more swollen and painful than ever. The joint is tight, ...
JamesRI | Last answer
Hello. I'm 49 years old and relatively active. I play golf on a regular basis and try to exercise at least a couple times per week. I have not had any other serious medical problems. Over the last couple months I've developed pain ...
Kevin_In_Illinois | Last answer
I have been have had fairly severe joint pain for 2 weeks now. It is accompanied with a mild sore throat and slightly swollen tonsils. Before any pain began I had about 3 weeks of a mild cough, that is almost nonexistent now. The symptom...
Raquel415 | Last answer
My 16 year old daughter is having problems with frequent aphthous ulcers in her mouth. Blood work by family doctor included CBC - normal C Peptite <16 Sed Rate 11 TSH 0.65 Vitamin B12 normal Vitamin D normal Her ANA screen, IFA ...
bigbook | Last answer
I have been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis and prescribed Humira. Will taking Humira stop the progression of this disease or just slow it down? Can herbal remedies do the same thing as this drug? I am concerned about the potential...
rjl409 | Last answer
Hello Doctor, My dad is 59 years old, is 6'0" tall and weighs approximately 250 pounds (he is in the process of losing weight). After being unemployed for two years, he just started working again in April, and he's been working 10 hou...
melissasue017 | Last answer
Dear Doctor, thank you very much for the explanations you did on my previous mail. I forgot to mention one very important issue. On my first urine analysis that i did in january i had acid uric present. During this time ive been consu...
suela82 | Last answer
Ok, I'm a 29 year old female w/ Crohn's Disease. I'm currently on Prednisone for a flare. On Mon. I started having pain in my ankles, knees, hips and the front shin bones. I also had cramps in my feet; bones in my feet felt like they wer...
abolender | Last answer
I'm a very active 36 year old man. I have been experiencing knee and wrist joint pain off and on for several years. I was tested for RA about a year ago with negative results. Last week the pain increased in both wrists, knees and lef...
orangeblack | Last answer
i am 55yrs lady 78 kgs weight without bp sugar with more flexibility in my job but more sitting,without any problems. But one day Ihave fallen on the floor when crossing the door step. My right Leg, near kneejoint is causing more pain...
paapatlasadhu | Last answer
My 16 year old son was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis at age 10. He also suffers from enthesitis as well as a vitamin D deficiency and digestive issues. The arthritis has progressed rather rapidly so he is on quite a bit of medicatio...
Sweed508 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now