A
A
Close
Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum
1 - 20 (of 119) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1132705 tn?1260486121
I am a registered nurse of 20 yrs. I am 43 yo female and had a TKR 8 wks ago due to OA. My concerns are the continued swelling and stif...
5 answers |
Hello, I am a 40 yr old male. In fairly good condition. I take 20mg Lisinopril (sp) for high blood pressure. It is under control. ...
7 answers |
Hi. GP has tentatively diagnosed me with PCOS (awaiting ultrasound). He also thinks that Cushings or an Autoimmune Connective Tissue Dise...
2 answers |
Female, mid forties, I have moderate C4-C5 disc degeneration, mild canal stenosis C-3 C-4/C-4 C-5, midline protrusions at C-3 C-4 also C-...
3 answers |
I am a 46 year old male. I have had ankylosing spondylitis since 1981. Recently I have had a lot of pain when I walk extended distance...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, I am a 58 years woman who recently experiece finger join pain and stiffness and ankle stiffness in the early morning. ...
4 answers |
I have very slight crepitus in neck when i turn it to the right,. there is no sounds when I turn it to the left or up and down I can som...
2 answers |
How do I get rid of the chronic stiffness in my foot(right; & hand) ? Doc surmises(diagnosis) inflammed tendons( I ran for <20 years, n...
5 answers |
So two months ago I was diagnosed with epidimitis. I was given doxycycline due to which i got really bad gastroenteritis. I finished m...
3 answers |
This flared up about a month and a half ago, and is in the middle joint of my right index finger, the PIP joint. It has gone through cycl...
2 answers |
Hello. I'm 49 years old and relatively active. I play golf on a regular basis and try to exercise at least a couple times per week. I ...
6 answers |
I have been have had fairly severe joint pain for 2 weeks now. It is accompanied with a mild sore throat and slightly swollen tonsils. Be...
3 answers |
My 16 year old daughter is having problems with frequent aphthous ulcers in her mouth. Blood work by family doctor included CBC - norm...
2 answers |
I have been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis and prescribed Humira. Will taking Humira stop the progression of this disease or just ...
2 answers |
Hello Doctor, My dad is 59 years old, is 6'0" tall and weighs approximately 250 pounds (he is in the process of losing weight). After ...
8 answers |
Dear Doctor, thank you very much for the explanations you did on my previous mail. I forgot to mention one very important issue. On my...
2 answers |
Ok, I'm a 29 year old female w/ Crohn's Disease. I'm currently on Prednisone for a flare. On Mon. I started having pain in my ankles, kne...
1 answer |
I'm a very active 36 year old man. I have been experiencing knee and wrist joint pain off and on for several years. I was tested for RA...
3 answers |
i am 55yrs lady 78 kgs weight without bp sugar with more flexibility in my job but more sitting,without any problems. But one day Ihave ...
2 answers |
My 16 year old son was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis at age 10. He also suffers from enthesitis as well as a vitamin D deficiency an...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now