Aa
A
A
Close

Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

21 - 40 (of 119) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
sir/ma'am my mother is suffering from arthritis from 5 years she is 45years old and she is suffering form only knee pain i have visited to cmc vellore but it didn't satisfy me because has pain in the knee and pain killer is also not w...
vivekpathal62 | Last answer
I had previously been diagnoised with osteoarthritis. The rhematolgist also said I had fibromyalgia, and a connective tissue disorder. I am 50 years old and have always been pretty active, and healthy for a overweight person. I was ha...
nvbecca | Last answer
I am a 42 year old male. I have been experiencing stiffness, aching and swelling in both hands for about a year now. I was tested positive for the Lupus antibody, so it was assumed I had Lupus related arthritis. However, none of the medi...
rhiduk | Last answer
A 95 year old friend, who has arthritis, unsurprisingly, i suppose, but he has sore and painful toes most of the time, but despite taking paracetamol it is troublesome at night, waking with pain and bad stabbing pain in the toes. Stronge...
dcarr2 | Last answer
I am a 42 year old female who has always had sore shoulders, I assumed everyone had sore shoulders/neck. I was in a car accident 20 years ago where I rolled a car on a mountain and was in a lot of pain, but being young and stupid didn't...
penguinz | Last answer
If you have a spondyloarthropathy based on a diagnosis of sacroilitis, reactive arthritis for instance, and you develop degeneration in your lumbar, thoracic and cervical area, with loss of lordosis in the lumbar and cervical areas, how ...
mohair3 | Last answer
Hi, I am a 19 yr old male, that started feeling numbness and stiffness a little over a month ago. It started after i was working out, I was sitting on the computer when the numbness suddenly started, but only in my toes and fingertips. I...
lildru | Last answer
About 4 months ago I started with pain everytime I bent my thumb. Unless that I bent it there's no pain. Gradually the same thing happened to my little finger and now most of my fingers. When I knock them they hurt a lot and when I'm i...
star68 | Last answer
I have extremely bad ankylosing spondylitis. over the years, I had been on many medications, the most recent med is REMICADE which works like a charm. long stories short, I been out of Remicade for a few months. In the pass, a doctor ...
swon888 | Last answer
Dear doctor, I have been told that I have inflamation of the bone after a micro-fracture procedure that was performed unexpectedly, during an arthroscopy to my knee in June 09. I am 57 years of age. I cannot now straighten my leg and kn...
maz52 | Last answer
My husband was diagnosed with dish about 10 years ago. Stiffness started in his neck and has gotten worse over the years. From xrays taken a couple years ago, shows he has fusing in ribs cage. What i'm wanting to know is if you could r...
xxstitcherxx61 | Last answer
my arthritis pain has been in my larger joints for a few years now but within the last 8 months it has gotten to the point that i cant even braid my hair some days because my hands hurt so bad. i have been on meloxicam for about six mont...
callmeblueberry | Last answer
1262127_tn?1270046721
i was born with clubfeet and only one of my feet are corrected which is my right foot. now that i am older and neglected the foot i have pain in it, and my foot has turned inward so it hurts alot, my body aches all the time i thought the...
vikki07 | Last answer
Hi, and thanks for the opportunity to ask for your insights. I am a 50-year-old woman. About three weeks ago, I experienced rather sudden pain in joints on both sides of my body. The pain has been getting worse every day, and I am extrem...
bulldogmommy619 | Last answer
The results of an xray of my sacroiliac joints states "There is marked narrowing of the joint space of both sacroiliac joints associated with osteophytosis and minimal sclerosis representing moderate osteoarthritic change... My sacroi...
mohair3 | Last answer
Hello! I have been diagnosed with Lupus for around 5 years. Recently, my finger joints have been more sore and I have developed several small and very painful nodules on my knuckles on the middle of my fingers. Any thoughts and informat...
4info | Last answer
WHENEVER IAM SITTING IDLE FOR SOMETIMES ,MY LEFT ANCLE IS SUFFERING FROM STIFFNESS AND PAIN.BUT AFTER WALKING A FEW STEPS IT DISAPPEARS. WHY?
dev786 | Last answer
I have a problem raising my right arm! Let me explain! Do you know how people imitate flapping their arms like a chicken? Well,when i try to do this movement ,it feels like there is something locking up inside my arm where the tricep and...
bobo1802 | Last answer
i'm suffering from rheumatoid arthritis . my fingers become blue often and feel difficulty in breathing.. y does this happen?
feba | Last answer
I'm 41, 5'9, 240 lbs. I have gained weight rapidly over the last year. I feel it's due to pain which has caused me to have less movement to burn off anything. I also work in a office and sit all day. I have been to multiple dr's over th...
busymom23 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now