Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum
21 - 40 (of 119) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
sir/ma'am my mother is suffering from arthritis from 5 years she is 45years old and she is suffering form only knee pain i have visite...
1 answer |
I had previously been diagnoised with osteoarthritis. The rhematolgist also said I had fibromyalgia, and a connective tissue disorder. ...
1 answer |
I am a 42 year old male. I have been experiencing stiffness, aching and swelling in both hands for about a year now. I was tested positiv...
3 answers |
A 95 year old friend, who has arthritis, unsurprisingly, i suppose, but he has sore and painful toes most of the time, but despite taking...
3 answers |
I am a 42 year old female who has always had sore shoulders, I assumed everyone had sore shoulders/neck. I was in a car accident 20 year...
1 answer |
If you have a spondyloarthropathy based on a diagnosis of sacroilitis, reactive arthritis for instance, and you develop degeneration in y...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 19 yr old male, that started feeling numbness and stiffness a little over a month ago. It started after i was working out, I w...
1 answer |
About 4 months ago I started with pain everytime I bent my thumb. Unless that I bent it there's no pain. Gradually the same thing happen...
2 answers |
I have extremely bad ankylosing spondylitis. over the years, I had been on many medications, the most recent med is REMICADE which works...
1 answer |
Dear doctor, I have been told that I have inflamation of the bone after a micro-fracture procedure that was performed unexpectedly, duri...
1 answer |
My husband was diagnosed with dish about 10 years ago. Stiffness started in his neck and has gotten worse over the years. From xrays tak...
1 answer |
my arthritis pain has been in my larger joints for a few years now but within the last 8 months it has gotten to the point that i cant ev...
2 answers |
1262127 tn?1270046721
i was born with clubfeet and only one of my feet are corrected which is my right foot. now that i am older and neglected the foot i have ...
1 answer |
Hi, and thanks for the opportunity to ask for your insights. I am a 50-year-old woman. About three weeks ago, I experienced rather sudden...
3 answers |
The results of an xray of my sacroiliac joints states "There is marked narrowing of the joint space of both sacroiliac joints associated ...
3 answers |
Hello! I have been diagnosed with Lupus for around 5 years. Recently, my finger joints have been more sore and I have developed several ...
1 answer |
WHENEVER IAM SITTING IDLE FOR SOMETIMES ,MY LEFT ANCLE IS SUFFERING FROM STIFFNESS AND PAIN.BUT AFTER WALKING A FEW STEPS IT DISAPPEARS. ...
1 answer |
I have a problem raising my right arm! Let me explain! Do you know how people imitate flapping their arms like a chicken? Well,when i try...
1 answer |
i'm suffering from rheumatoid arthritis . my fingers become blue often and feel difficulty in breathing.. y does this happen?
1 answer |
I'm 41, 5'9, 240 lbs. I have gained weight rapidly over the last year. I feel it's due to pain which has caused me to have less movement ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now