Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

61 - 80 (of 119) questions
I am a 19 year old female and I was diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis and Akylosing Spondylitis. I have had Henoch-Schonlein purpura since I was seven and have dealt with severe infections since then. I know that the drugs I will have ...
Bekah1990 | Last answer
Hi I recently had a nuclear bone scan after experiencing ongoing chest/muscle/bone pain The only abnormality found via the NM Bone Scan was a focally increased uptake at the costochondral junction of the rigth 7th rib . No other les...
jrc282 | Last answer
Hi, At 6 or 7 I was diagnosed with IBS. In my early 20's I was diagnosed with Herpes (which I am unsure of) and I had a severe out break of oral canker sores that covered the inside of my mouth. Late 20's I was diagnosed with Iritis i...
tauriana | Last answer
I am a 25yr old female and I was recently diagnosed with what is either reactive arthritis or psoriatic arthritis. My question is : how does one differentiate between the two diseases? My ANA was 1:800 and 1:640 (tested by two differe...
Helga23 | Last answer
I am 52 years old, I am a very active individual and I have had gout for over four years now and it took awhile for the doctors I visited to diagnose it. I have been treating and managing it with the help of pain meds and Zyloric. I have...
aubukar | Last answer
I have been having a good deal of pain in both shoulders. It is no longer easy to pick things up or to raise my arms above my head. I especially have problems at night. I sleep on my stomach and having my arms above my head in bed is ...
WisdomSeeker | Last answer
both of my knees bother me most of the time.but my left is worst.it all started one day when i walked 36 miles.i got about half way and my left knee started to lock up on me but i couldn't stop because there were no phones around.so when...
jhyland343 | Last answer
I recently tore the ACL in my left knee, 29 years after I tore the ACL in the right. At that time I was 13 years old and no replacement was done. I also tore some cartilage and the medial meniscus. That was cleaned out and obviously a go...
weekimm | Last answer
In Jan 2009 I had a fall after tripping on a box holding a door open. I fell heavily and banged my head on the floor. My left knee struck the ground heavily also, as did my right elbow and right shoulder. My right shin was cut and bru...
RSman | Last answer
I am a 33 year old female. I had a cervical MRI and was reading my report. I know that hypertrophy is arthritis, but I am not sure what "uncovertebral hyperostosis is? The report also said I have some encroachment onto the corresponding ...
dustybrown | Last answer
Hi I am in my mid 20s and I am trying to conceive my first child with my husband. I came out of methotraxate last oct but I had to have myomectomy operation in feb. So we started trying from 09 may. I started with 10mg of prednisone fro...
berrykkiss | Last answer
Hi, I'm a 32 years old. I got married last year and got a baby exactly after 9 months. I had been sports manic but for the last 5 years I did not play any sports. My problem is that I have stiffness in my shoulders, chest, and hip mu...
Halak77 | Last answer
I recently was evaluated due to multiple joint pain (mostly hands, hip, back and feet) - progressively worse over past 3 months. Two finger have hard nodules at end joints, red, painful, swollen. Constant pain in hip with walking, stan...
annielee1968 | Last answer
I am a 48 year old female who was diagnosed with osteoarthritis (left knee) nearly 10 years ago. After multiple tries on NSAIDS which made me ill, my orthopaedic surgeon settled on pain management (narcotic) which I have been taking for ...
thetennismom | Last answer
I have low back/buttock pain. I have had scans showing arthritic/inflammatory issues. One doctor said that I have Inflammatory Spondylopathy. Another doctor ordered an x-ray of my pelvis and noted in his report "limited SI joint disease"...
wtotey | Last answer
i have been having severe pain in my finger,especially when i eat aweet food or drink cold water it also affect me when i eat kolanut or drink coffee doc,how can i cure this desease
richie8 | Last answer
Hi I started getting pain in my upper tibia, right below my knee several months back for now apparent reason, I didn't fall or injure it, the main pain being a deep and sharp pain when coming down the stairs, it got steadily worse, t...
angryt | Last answer
Hi guys, I don't even know what I have, so I'm posting it here hoping it matches arthritis. Symptoms: 1) Great pain in my right shoulder near the edge and to the back. 2) The pain is not generated by any motion 3) The pain is...
septem33 | Last answer
Hello, I am a twenty-three year old male. About eight months ago, I was in a cycling accident and suffered a type III AC separation. To my knowledge, it took a normal course of repair, though it is still causing me discomfort at times...
bienwolfenden | Last answer
Hi all, Not sure if this is arthritis, seemed most appropriate topic. My should has a grinding crunch like feleing (with noise) if i do an action such as throwing a punch. This became most apparent during press ups where i can no ...
chris_uk_lad | Last answer
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now