A
A
Close
Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum
61 - 80 (of 119) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1120928 tn?1263194416
I am a 19 year old female and I was diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis and Akylosing Spondylitis. I have had Henoch-Schonlein purpura si...
5 answers |
Hi I recently had a nuclear bone scan after experiencing ongoing chest/muscle/bone pain The only abnormality found via the NM Bone Sc...
1 answer |
Hi, At 6 or 7 I was diagnosed with IBS. In my early 20's I was diagnosed with Herpes (which I am unsure of) and I had a severe out brea...
2 answers |
I am a 25yr old female and I was recently diagnosed with what is either reactive arthritis or psoriatic arthritis. My question is : how...
3 answers |
I am 52 years old, I am a very active individual and I have had gout for over four years now and it took awhile for the doctors I visited...
1 answer |
I have been having a good deal of pain in both shoulders. It is no longer easy to pick things up or to raise my arms above my head. I e...
1 answer |
both of my knees bother me most of the time.but my left is worst.it all started one day when i walked 36 miles.i got about half way and m...
1 answer |
I recently tore the ACL in my left knee, 29 years after I tore the ACL in the right. At that time I was 13 years old and no replacement w...
1 answer |
In Jan 2009 I had a fall after tripping on a box holding a door open. I fell heavily and banged my head on the floor. My left knee stru...
1 answer |
975514 tn?1325001538
I am a 33 year old female. I had a cervical MRI and was reading my report. I know that hypertrophy is arthritis, but I am not sure what "...
4 answers |
1150481 tn?1270493736
Hi I am in my mid 20s and I am trying to conceive my first child with my husband. I came out of methotraxate last oct but I had to have m...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm a 32 years old. I got married last year and got a baby exactly after 9 months. I had been sports manic but for the last 5 year...
2 answers |
I recently was evaluated due to multiple joint pain (mostly hands, hip, back and feet) - progressively worse over past 3 months. Two fin...
1 answer |
1176578 tn?1263756689
I am a 48 year old female who was diagnosed with osteoarthritis (left knee) nearly 10 years ago. After multiple tries on NSAIDS which mad...
3 answers |
I have low back/buttock pain. I have had scans showing arthritic/inflammatory issues. One doctor said that I have Inflammatory Spondylopa...
1 answer |
i have been having severe pain in my finger,especially when i eat aweet food or drink cold water it also affect me when i eat kolanut or ...
1 answer |
632407 tn?1263214313
Hi I started getting pain in my upper tibia, right below my knee several months back for now apparent reason, I didn't fall or injure ...
3 answers |
Hi guys, I don't even know what I have, so I'm posting it here hoping it matches arthritis. Symptoms: 1) Great pain in my right s...
3 answers |
Hello, I am a twenty-three year old male. About eight months ago, I was in a cycling accident and suffered a type III AC separation. T...
1 answer |
Hi all, Not sure if this is arthritis, seemed most appropriate topic. My should has a grinding crunch like feleing (with noise) if...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now