Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

81 - 100 (of 119) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
After a fall, I had x-rays on both of my hips and pelvis, to rule out a break. The x-rays showed no break, but degenerative changes in both hips and pelvis. I have an old posttraumatic fragmentation at the left greater trochanter, and ...
  Posted
892665 tn?1259175314
It has been a terrible few days. We have had a series of small little storm symptoms coming in and out. I have so much OA knee pain. I was dx with OA in my knees at 17 years old. I have been dealing with it for 32 years! I have tried yea...
  Posted
I am a walking (barely) medical problem. 2008 I began to have pain in my upper right arm. Mornings mostly, but went all day. Just a nuisance, but a nuisance for 2 years! A few weeks ago, my shoulder jumped in. The pain I have is w...
  Posted
703358 tn?1245016295
This is a weird question I guess, I recieved a massage cushion for christmas the kind that travels up and down the spine I used it for about 15 minutes, that day well by 8 pm started feeling bad joint pain chills flu like symptoms now th...
  Posted
I had a MVR in 2002, and have a titanium valve, thus permanent coumadin usage is mandatory. I have recently developed chronic pain in my Wrist/Thumb, and cannot take NSAIDS due to the coumadin. Can anyone make any recomendations so that ...
  Posted
Hi, my mother is 51 years old and she has rheumatoid arthritis for about 13 years already. She is 5'1" and weights 100lbs. The last past 6 years she has been on remicade. Remicade works so well on her, that as soon as she receives the tr...
  Posted
I had a partial knee replacement on the outside part of my right knee about 5 years ago. It was very successful - initially with little pain. However, for the last two years I have had a lot of pain under the kneecap - accompanied by n...
  Posted
Dear Doctor, I am a young woman of 27 years old. The last ten days i am having constant knee pains, feel weak and the pain sometimes wakes me up at night and in the morning i feel like my legs are so tired. The pain continues during t...
  Posted
1143407 tn?1261371629
hi,doc i am 22 years old , male ,,medical student , i am having cracking sound from almost every joint , specially knee joint or lower extremities and some time from sternum joint i also feel pain some time or i can not sit on my feet...
  Posted
Good morning, My name is suresh konakalla, a pharmacist in India. Now, I want to discuss about my father's health. He is a 57yrs, diabetic,no hypertension and an history of amoebiasis. Two months back, my daddy was suffered from a h...
  Posted
I am 61 year of age, suffering from joint pains of and on and knee pain, i would like to know the Symptons, treatments for arthirities.
  Posted
1091980 tn?1295545031
Hi! I hope you can help me with my problem. Over a year ago I felt a sharp pulling pain in the fleshy part of my thumb The pain and aching in my wrist pasted after a day or so. Many months later I felt this pain again. It usually passe...
  Posted
703358 tn?1245016295
I am having pain in my back the main spot seems to be right in the middle, but radiates out to side, this is the right side,I cannot twist, even to wipe after a bowel movement, I also get pain in my right leg and shoulder .I take NSAIDS ...
  Posted
I am a 35 year old male. About 1.5 months before, I had tremendous pain in my knee joint along with inflammation and pain in the muscles above the knee. Some days later, the pain subsided but ever since that time my leg muscles have been...
  Posted
My husband's knee started swelling after a day of golf. He went to see our doctor and she wasn't sure why it swelled so she sent him to an orthopedic doctor. He took x-rays of his knee standing and laying down. Said his joint looked good...
  Posted
1130590 tn?1261434971
With Raynaud's phenomenon are the drugs associated with treatment addictive? Here is a clip of info I found online: "Most of the medicines used to treat people with Raynaud's are given to improve blood flow to the extremities. These me...
  Posted
703358 tn?1245016295
I am hardly able to twist to my right side without pain. It is right in middle of back and all around the muscles there, I have a hard time bending over at the waist, and sometimes the right leg has pain in buttocks, thigh around knee an...
  Posted
Hello, I am having shoulder pain which is keeping me awake at nights. I recently helped a friend for moving his things to new house but i dont think it was too heavy. Also the pain gets worse at nights, it is there even if i am restin...
  Posted
HELLO DOCTOR, IAM 65 YRS OLD IAM SUFFERING FROM PAIN MY LATEST X-RAY REPOR IS- left knee ap/lat mild lipping is shown in lt patella.joint space is insreased.osteoarthritis with synovititis &x ray L-S SPINE AP/LAT osteophytic lipping is ...
  Posted
I was diganoised with RA in 2003..Also Hashmoto Thyroid.. Since..I've taken about every anti-inflamatory med..MTX.. At present I take Predisone when swelling & pain (flaring)..+ D.Mard.. I have a question about my L. big toe.. It is ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now