Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum
81 - 100 (of 119) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
After a fall, I had x-rays on both of my hips and pelvis, to rule out a break. The x-rays showed no break, but degenerative changes in ...
2 answers |
892665 tn?1259175314
It has been a terrible few days. We have had a series of small little storm symptoms coming in and out. I have so much OA knee pain. I wa...
5 answers |
I am a walking (barely) medical problem. 2008 I began to have pain in my upper right arm. Mornings mostly, but went all day. Just a...
1 answer |
703358 tn?1245016295
This is a weird question I guess, I recieved a massage cushion for christmas the kind that travels up and down the spine I used it for ab...
1 answer |
I had a MVR in 2002, and have a titanium valve, thus permanent coumadin usage is mandatory. I have recently developed chronic pain in my ...
2 answers |
Hi, my mother is 51 years old and she has rheumatoid arthritis for about 13 years already. She is 5'1" and weights 100lbs. The last past ...
1 answer |
I had a partial knee replacement on the outside part of my right knee about 5 years ago. It was very successful - initially with little ...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I am a young woman of 27 years old. The last ten days i am having constant knee pains, feel weak and the pain sometimes w...
1 answer |
1143407 tn?1261371629
hi,doc i am 22 years old , male ,,medical student , i am having cracking sound from almost every joint , specially knee joint or lower e...
1 answer |
Good morning, My name is suresh konakalla, a pharmacist in India. Now, I want to discuss about my father's health. He is a 57yrs, dia...
1 answer |
I am 61 year of age, suffering from joint pains of and on and knee pain, i would like to know the Symptons, treatments for arthirities.
1 answer |
1091980 tn?1295545031
Hi! I hope you can help me with my problem. Over a year ago I felt a sharp pulling pain in the fleshy part of my thumb The pain and achi...
7 answers |
703358 tn?1245016295
I am having pain in my back the main spot seems to be right in the middle, but radiates out to side, this is the right side,I cannot twis...
3 answers |
I am a 35 year old male. About 1.5 months before, I had tremendous pain in my knee joint along with inflammation and pain in the muscles ...
1 answer |
My husband's knee started swelling after a day of golf. He went to see our doctor and she wasn't sure why it swelled so she sent him to a...
3 answers |
1130590 tn?1261434971
With Raynaud's phenomenon are the drugs associated with treatment addictive? Here is a clip of info I found online: "Most of the medici...
1 answer |
703358 tn?1245016295
I am hardly able to twist to my right side without pain. It is right in middle of back and all around the muscles there, I have a hard ti...
1 answer |
Hello, I am having shoulder pain which is keeping me awake at nights. I recently helped a friend for moving his things to new house bu...
3 answers |
HELLO DOCTOR, IAM 65 YRS OLD IAM SUFFERING FROM PAIN MY LATEST X-RAY REPOR IS- left knee ap/lat mild lipping is shown in lt patella.join...
5 answers |
I was diganoised with RA in 2003..Also Hashmoto Thyroid.. Since..I've taken about every anti-inflamatory med..MTX.. At present I take P...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now