Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
21 - 40 (of 3968) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been told that Orbital Myositis is connected to Arthritis and I have now been put in 150mg of Azathioprine daily plus still taking...
3 answers |
I had Ligament Reconstruction Tendon Interposition (LRTI) surgery about a month ago to treat basal joint arthritis in my thumb. I am sti...
29 answers |
Hello l am a 42 year old overweight male of 135 kilos. Past 5 months l've been getting pain in the left hand side of my left foot below t...
First think in the morning, my base knuckles on both hands "lock" in a closed position. This condition has been steadily worsening for ab...
2 answers |
Here's a little back story - I suffered a compound fracture of the non-weight bearing bone in my left ankle (I get tib and fib mixed up)....
1 answer |
anyone here child has systemic jia...?
This is about my husband who has arthritis. He wakes up every morning with his right hand (entire) swollen and painful. Our internal med...
1 answer |
7015927 tn?1387082160
Findings: AC Joint: There is mild AC joint arthrosis present. Osseous Structures and Articular Surfaces: The glenohumeral cartila...
1 answer |
I came in from pruning from a ladder a calamansi tree in the back yard and a little while later felt a sharp pain in my 3rd finger , righ...
Just want to introduce my self. Hi
I am 3 weeks post op after LRTI surgery. Everything seems to be going well except I have total numbness on one side of the incision which...
I had chikun guniya once and I was treated with mild prescription. It then relapsed after few months and I was put on steroids for an yea...
2 answers |
Hi, As i have previously mentioned, i hurt my ankle a while ago. ever since then, occassionaly i wake up in the morning and my ankle ...
2 answers |
I had a knee replacement 5 months ago and I am allergic to nickel. Now this knee needs to be taken out and replaced! Is the Oxinium kne...
3 answers |
After a sudden miscarriage (10 weeks) my wife has the feeling of a great coldness throughout all her bones and joints (even the bones of ...
After a sudden miscarriage (10 weeks) my wife has the feeling of a great coldness throughout all her bones and joints (even the bones of ...
About a month ago I contracted chlamydia with associated joint pain. I took a single 2g dose of azithromycin. Additionally, I have SIBO ...
Here are the most bizarre symptoms military doctors over 16 years as well as many, many civilian doctors are baffled over.......I am goin...
3 answers |
Can Penicillin VK (500mg) treat arthritis pain? Before you say, "no," please read further: I had a back molar crack/fracture. This t...
2 answers |
I have Lupus, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis. When I have flareups of these conditions, doctors seem to wan...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources