Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
41 - 60 (of 4000) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
has anyone like the wife been left without a hip,having had 4 opps in past 2 months mainly for infection,hip removed ,replaced with a sp...
13 answers | 1 comment |
19 year old guy here. Been feeling stiff in my body. It started with feeling some pain in left wrist, which has now been reduced. After a...
What causes this and is this life threatening This discussion is related to Upper arm pain.
2 answers |
I'm a 42 yo healthy male who is in good shape, exercise regularly and maintain a good diet. I am a non smoker and a weekend drinker. ...
2181956 tn?1337780722
Pain just under left rib cage feels like the base of the rib cage, it only hurts when I try to lay on my left side then when trying to ...
Hi, pls kindly help me out. on the 24th of December 2016, i went to play football so i overstretched my leg high up to bring the ball dow...
I had total knee replacement surgery 10 weeks ago and am still experiencing significant knee pain, consisting of stiffness and alot of pa...
40 answers | 2 comments |
My name Is Kim, For 6 months I have not been able to bend my left thumb. I just woke up one morning and could not bend it. I can bend it...
6 answers |
There isn't enough information about this online. My girlfriend meet with a terrible twist of fate one night, a few months before we sta...
At 15 years old playing basketball I tore my lateral meniscus and ended up having a bucket handle tear needing a partical menisectomy. Af...
I have severe psoriatic arthritis in almost every joint from shoulders to toes. It is especially bad in the shoulders, knees, hands and f...
1 answer |
I have been taking Acetaminophen (formerly Tylenol) for many years. I take 2 650 mg tablets, 2x a day (4 tablets a day). The instructions...
1 answer |
I have Lupus, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis. When I have flareups of these conditions, doctors seem to wan...
4 answers |
17845748 tn?1460669562
Hello all, this is my first post, please bear with me? I'm 56 years old and have been told I need a reverse shoulder replacement. I have ...
1 answer |
After a sudden miscarriage (10 weeks) my wife has the feeling of a great coldness throughout all her bones and joints (even the bones of ...
1 answer |
Hi, As i have previously mentioned, i hurt my ankle a while ago. ever since then, occassionaly i wake up in the morning and my ankle ...
3 answers |
This is about my husband who has arthritis. He wakes up every morning with his right hand (entire) swollen and painful. Our internal med...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Why are there new drugs to treat every arthritis known to mankind except osteoarthritis? I believe if drug companies really wanted to mak...
1 answer |
Hi, Ive got some blood results. They say RF is negative but ANA is positive and speckled. my symptoms are joint pain all over, iv nev...
20 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I really need help in trying to decipher my test results since my doctor hasn't called me yet with the results. I get the results ...
A
A
Arthritis Community Resources