Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
41 - 60 (of 3961) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have severe psoriatic arthritis in almost every joint from shoulders to toes. It is especially bad in the shoulders, knees, hands and f...
has anyone like the wife been left without a hip,having had 4 opps in past 2 months mainly for infection,hip removed ,replaced with a sp...
12 answers |
Hi - My daughter has been diagnosed with RA. Her ANA is 1:640. Her CRP is high at 168. RF is negative. Anyway, the rheumy started her 1st...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Can a cortisone injection affect acid reflux or make it worse?
Is it normal to experience some pain in my Achilles' tendon after a cortisone injection? My injection was done on the front of the ankle,...
Anybody know what this is? My dr. didn't explain it and I can't find anything on it.
4 answers | 1 comment |
Started approx. 18 months ago with muscle aching behind both knees. I had ignored it ( once before but only lasted 2 days) but this time...
1 answer |
I have started Humira injections which is a tnf drug and since I started taking it three weeks ago I have had a constant headache. Is thi...
1 answer |
my age is 40 and i have this pain from the last 15 years and i tried my best to treat this some time from neuro surgens and some time fro...
2 answers |
anybody out there have the same problem, I had surgery in Feb. 2011 on knee. I formed the scar tissue and I had the adjustment done non-s...
5 answers |
what causes me to bruise so easily, and how can i change that
4 answers |
I had basal joint arthroplasty one week shy of six months ago. I have less use of my hand now than I did before the surgery. I am const...
1 answer |
368396 tn?1391948902
My right knee & on the right side in the soft part feels numb & if I get it against anything or kneel on the floor on my knee it feels li...
4 answers |
Hi it is my first time ever posting on a forum, i need help and advise as to the best way to get help and treatment for pain that im in. ...
2 answers |
My husband was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis in his right hip about 5 months ago but the doctor said he's too young for a hip rep...
12 answers |
Hello doctor, I am suffering from back pain and leg pain for around 6 months. Sometimes I have swelling on left side of spinal cord.Als...
1 answer |
23 year old male who is concerned about this problem. I have been having knee pain for 3 years. Sometimes it's good, other times I ge...
2 answers |
I have been having consistent joint pain, stiffness, and cracking in all of my joints for almost two months now. I have had to stop worki...
1 answer |
547368 tn?1440545385
Sorry all. I took a vacation - combined with a family wedding. The activity caused a nasty pain flare - and than I had (welcomed) company...
1 answer |
I have very painful arthritic pain in my upper back and neck. I've had this for around 12 years now. For the past 10 years or more, I hav...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources