Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

is colchicine safe for arthritis? I'm on several meds for daily arthritis pain but it seems not completely managed my ESR is high
Hello fellow community! I’ve been experiencing swelling, tightness, and light pain in my left index and ring knuckles for ten months now...
Hello, I had been on fabuxsotat 40 mg morning 80 mg evening for about 25 days . Uric acid level dropped down to 1.7 then dose was adjuste...
I am a 32 yo female of normal weight with no previous health issues besides normal colds etc. In fact I was in the best shape of my life ...
i see that a few have posted positive for parvovirus. is this significant in arthritis and /or lupus? i,too, have a positive test for th...
Does anyone have osteoarthritis and bone spurs? How fast do bone spurs grow? Do they grow on the base of the thumb? I have a lump that...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches