Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
41 - 60 (of 3996) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, pls kindly help me out. on the 24th of December 2016, i went to play football so i overstretched my leg high up to bring the ball dow...
I had total knee replacement surgery 10 weeks ago and am still experiencing significant knee pain, consisting of stiffness and alot of pa...
40 answers | 2 comments |
My name Is Kim, For 6 months I have not been able to bend my left thumb. I just woke up one morning and could not bend it. I can bend it...
6 answers |
There isn't enough information about this online. My girlfriend meet with a terrible twist of fate one night, a few months before we sta...
At 15 years old playing basketball I tore my lateral meniscus and ended up having a bucket handle tear needing a partical menisectomy. Af...
I have severe psoriatic arthritis in almost every joint from shoulders to toes. It is especially bad in the shoulders, knees, hands and f...
1 answer |
I have been taking Acetaminophen (formerly Tylenol) for many years. I take 2 650 mg tablets, 2x a day (4 tablets a day). The instructions...
1 answer |
I have Lupus, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis. When I have flareups of these conditions, doctors seem to wan...
4 answers |
17845748 tn?1460669562
Hello all, this is my first post, please bear with me? I'm 56 years old and have been told I need a reverse shoulder replacement. I have ...
1 answer |
After a sudden miscarriage (10 weeks) my wife has the feeling of a great coldness throughout all her bones and joints (even the bones of ...
1 answer |
Hi, As i have previously mentioned, i hurt my ankle a while ago. ever since then, occassionaly i wake up in the morning and my ankle ...
3 answers |
This is about my husband who has arthritis. He wakes up every morning with his right hand (entire) swollen and painful. Our internal med...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Why are there new drugs to treat every arthritis known to mankind except osteoarthritis? I believe if drug companies really wanted to mak...
1 answer |
Hi, Ive got some blood results. They say RF is negative but ANA is positive and speckled. my symptoms are joint pain all over, iv nev...
20 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I really need help in trying to decipher my test results since my doctor hasn't called me yet with the results. I get the results ...
19651619 tn?1481746557
I've had Arthritis since I was in my teens from broken bones and injuries. I recently started drinking a kind of water that I bought for ...
1 answer |
How many of y'all, or, who has had the CMC Arthroplasty & MCP Trigger Finger Surgery and had a surgical pin put in the CMC joint versus j...
I woke up two days ago with sore joint (closest to palm) on ring finger on right hand. Hand and fingers got more swollen as day progress...
4 answers |
203342 tn?1328740807
I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting arthritis, mainly in my fingers and toes. They ache constantly, especially my fingers. This has bee...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm an 18 year old female with pretty bad joint pain (at least that's what I'm assuming it is.) When I was about 10 or 11, I disco...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources