Aa
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

61 - 80 (of 3924) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
723660_tn?1247167111
I just tested positive for RA. I'm only 25, and my job as a computer hardware technician relies heavily on fine motor skills and use of my hands. I have been very rapidly losing the use of my hands over the last few weeks, and I'm not li...
NoLeafClover | Last answer
1236893_tn?1408490528
Remedies for Arthritis Pain Chamomile Oil Massage The soothing flower works wonders outside of its use as a calming herbal tea. Massaging your achy joints with topical chamomile oil can significantly reduce your need for acetaminophe...
gymdandee | Last answer
15502615_tn?1440998653
hello Everyone, I am Sumit, 22 years of age and suffering from Ankolysing Spondilitis from many years. As of last 6 months, the pain and swelling is reduced to only Left hip and none of my other joints are affected. But due to this, t...
SumitDhiman02 | Last answer
1719609_tn?1309196672
Hi, For a couple years I've had chronic pain in my right toe joint, I've been tested for a bunch of things including gout and have been to physio, and they said it was injured, however I did not do anything to injure it at all. I am wa...
thunderseed | Last answer
Hello I have meniscal tears in both knees and eventually need to have them operated. I put compression wraps on both of them and fell asleep I woke up the next day and the lower legs were both slightly swollen. I am on the second day an...
Gzsimo | Last answer
i have been suffering from pack pain. after MRI test it is found that a features of unilataral sacro-ilitis noted on right side. my DR. prescribe me NSAID medcine n told me it would be cured soon.after take the medicine i got little re...
chottupaul | Last answer
I am trying to figure out if my headache (ear, eye and neck pulsating, pressure and pain) is related either directly or indirectly (infection) to Humira. Is anyone else having headaches and/or CNS problems due to one of the TNF Blockers...
LR23 | Last answer
I am a 49 year old female. I recently have blood work done to and they informed me that my RF was 88. I was told the normal range is 10-15. Is this cause for concern? I have scheduled an appointment with a Rheumatologist to follow up ...
MeShellD | Last answer
I have been on methotrexate and celebrex for at least 15 years, probably long. I am currently in a tremendous amount of pain in my fingers, elbows, shoulders, left knee and left hip. Volteran gel has not helped at all and neither has Al...
CheriRenea1954 | Last answer
I am 40 years old and have PMR. It has just been 2 years since I was diagnosed and I don't seem to have any signs of this going away. Can anyone tell me if this really does go away after 2-3 years? In addition I've been having extreme...
Nancy8041 | Last answer
I have arthritis in my knee i'v had it drain because of fluid.I'v had the 4 shots to lubricate my knee. My knee swelled up again. I had this done aug 14th is this normal,will these shot they're giving me be on going?
brend26 | Last answer
Dear Experts ! My son is more than 2 years old....my son has “systemic onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA)..And now , he takes indomatacine and Prenisolone every day and has MTX injection every weak....last time, he kept having ...
betterliving | Last answer
My right hand index finger is swollen at the tip with sharp pains and at the tip of the finger. This started about 16 hrs ago.Any touch, the pains are very severe.What can I do? Zok
Magai | Last answer
1378309_tn?1422208254
I need to exercise more to lose weight. I weigh 195 and am 5ft 4in tall. I have been diagnosed with hep c, fibro, arthritis in hips, as far as the arthritis I had a MRI and the left hip damage is more prominent, but also showed up in low...
arkeketa | Last answer
I had one partial shoulder replacement in March and scheduled for a second one in October. I am wondering if I should wait on the left shoulder. Anyone have experience with waiting and regretting it or not waiting and being happy about...
Kristen2015 | Last answer
1191770_tn?1267714045
Just wanted to say hello and ask a question. A little about me- I was 35 when I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Disk Disease when I developed bone spurs in my hips and could not tolerate the pain anymore, (I'll ...
moodylink | Last answer
After the first pregnancy my knees and ankles pain when it's cold and when I get tired.but after the second one my both knees and elbows are paining. I'm nursing the baby currently. RA test was negative so the GP Gave me nimsulide and v...
T_rince | Last answer
What do you do with bone loss on outer aspect of knee which occurs in less than 3 months post TKR?
LesleyAnne19 | Last answer
Hello I am a 26 year old female that has been suffering from chronic muscle and joint pain. Causes me to lose sleep, advil and Tylenol do not help. Sometimes chills are associated with the pain and even bad head aches. The aches are thro...
Cval88 | Last answer
Hi my name is Henry and today I was really playing hard on this video game I was playing and all of a sudden my knuckle of my middle finger only started hurting. And I'm scared if this pain is the cause of playing the video game very fas...
hduran98 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...