Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
61 - 80 (of 3958) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had pain in both sides of my abdomen and in my lower rib cage (and lumps on both sides just below the rib cage) for months. I can'...
1 answer |
My name Is Kim, For 6 months I have not been able to bend my left thumb. I just woke up one morning and could not bend it. I can bend it...
5 answers |
Here are my Findings: Ligaments and Tendons: The quadriceps tendon and patellar ligament are intact. The anterior and posterior cruciat...
I have had two ana's come back 1:1280 with the nucleolar pattern. I am to see my rheumatolgist again on May 19th. When I was there last, ...
3 answers |
I have a pain that seems to originate from my left pubic bone and it faintly radiates to my left groin. this particular pain comes and go...
2 answers |
Hi all. Experiencing some symptoms that seem like arthritis but also don't seem to have some of the tell tale signs. Will try not to make...
1 answer |
hello, My 3 1/2 year old son had an elevated fever of 104-105 for 10 days. For 5 of these days he was in the hopsital where they did a n...
10 answers |
Okay, I hope and pray someone can reply with some helpful insight as to my painful problem. I'll try to make this short.... Over the p...
3 answers |
16891434 tn?1452223072
For about 7 or 8 months I have been cracking the joints and knuckles in my fingers. Now when I lower my middle finger on my left hand the...
7 answers |
I had to stop Prednisone for PMR (down to 12 mg) because of drug interaction. Two days later experienced symptoms of sinus infection (bu...
1 answer |
1021831 tn?1331609448
I am 58, female, have M.S., osteoarthritis, 2 hip replacements and recently lost my balance in the bathroom and fell on my butt on the c...
4 answers |
I have been taking methotrexate for 7 years and stopped taking it 3 weeks ago. I am wondering how long it takes before my system is tota...
8 answers |
Has anyone had problems once stopping enbrel.
7 answers |
Would a like to try Glucosamine & Chondroitin for my mild hip arthritis. Anyone have good results? Dr prescribed Meloxicam 15mg but am ...
4 answers |
16282745 tn?1450568080
http://dmg98m9mr6pi1.cloudfront.net/user_photos/627161?1450189535. Going for my second injection in neck to help relieve pressure pain...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Can arthritis in my neck and upper back cause lightheadedness? For the past few months I have been experiencing lightheadedness and some ...
2 answers |
I am seronegative for RA, but have had inflammatory arthritis for about 10+ years; I also have bone erosion. My rheumatologist has tried ...
1 answer |
I was at A and E last night with what i thought was severe headaches, but was diagnosed with arthrites in upper neck which is causing pa...
5 answers |
Hello, Does anyone suffer from arthritis in the neck? If so, what are your symptoms? Thanks! Lynn
6 answers | 2 comments |
1727909 tn?1314848810
Anyone have success in treating painful fingers/hands with arthritis? Meds? Supplements?
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources
Top Pain Answerers
547368 tn?1440545385
Blank
Tuckamore