A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
61 - 80 (of 3977) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
982333 tn?1305792489
I have had moderate to severe joint pain since April, and was recently diagnosed with Parvovirus B19. Apparently the virus can cause seve...
20 answers | 1 comment |
what would cause pain on the left centre of head and what is temporal ateritis?
Does osteoarthritis generally cause an elevated Sed Rate and and elevated C-Reactive Protein? Anyone have these tests elevated with your...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have had arthroscopic surgery on both knees, about 15 years apart, the last was in '08. Now I'm suffering more pain than ever before. ...
7 answers |
Swollen lymph in groin. also buttock pain for 4 years. Worried.
Hi - My daughter has been diagnosed with RA. Her ANA is 1:640. Her CRP is high at 168. RF is negative. Anyway, the rheumy started her 1st...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Can a cortisone injection affect acid reflux or make it worse?
Is it normal to experience some pain in my Achilles' tendon after a cortisone injection? My injection was done on the front of the ankle,...
Anybody know what this is? My dr. didn't explain it and I can't find anything on it.
4 answers | 1 comment |
Started approx. 18 months ago with muscle aching behind both knees. I had ignored it ( once before but only lasted 2 days) but this time...
1 answer |
I have started Humira injections which is a tnf drug and since I started taking it three weeks ago I have had a constant headache. Is thi...
1 answer |
my age is 40 and i have this pain from the last 15 years and i tried my best to treat this some time from neuro surgens and some time fro...
1 answer |
anybody out there have the same problem, I had surgery in Feb. 2011 on knee. I formed the scar tissue and I had the adjustment done non-s...
5 answers |
what causes me to bruise so easily, and how can i change that
4 answers |
I had basal joint arthroplasty one week shy of six months ago. I have less use of my hand now than I did before the surgery. I am const...
1 answer |
368396 tn?1391948902
My right knee & on the right side in the soft part feels numb & if I get it against anything or kneel on the floor on my knee it feels li...
3 answers |
Hi it is my first time ever posting on a forum, i need help and advise as to the best way to get help and treatment for pain that im in. ...
2 answers |
My husband was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis in his right hip about 5 months ago but the doctor said he's too young for a hip rep...
12 answers |
Hello doctor, I am suffering from back pain and leg pain for around 6 months. Sometimes I have swelling on left side of spinal cord.Als...
1 answer |
23 year old male who is concerned about this problem. I have been having knee pain for 3 years. Sometimes it's good, other times I ge...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources