Aa
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

81 - 100 (of 3947) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I’m a 49 year old male in good health --- not diabetic and clean blood work including negative for RA Factor, very low CRP and Sed Rate. Rest of bloodwork (CBC) all looks normal as well. I’ve been experiencing a pain in both ...
  Posted
Hello! I am a 32 year old woman, 135 lbs, 5'4. I've been having joint pain in my wrists for 10 years now. The pain used to come and go, and it only got bad when it was rainy. In the last year the pain progressed to my fingers and one ...
  Posted
My ENT ordered an ANA. It came back speckled, 1:1280. His office phoned and said I should follow up with my PCP. I already have an appointment on the books for February. Can I wait until then or should I go now? I have no symptoms. TIA
  Posted
Happy Friday! I have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my left hip. A hip replacement is inevitable, but I hope to manage the pain (which has been getting worse this year) for a while, before facing surgery. I got my first infection...
  Posted
Hi, I´m a 56-year-old with advanced arthritis in my left hip and mild in the right. I have to travel, sometimes intercontinental, because of work, which involves not just flying but also unavoidable bus trips in between. And a certain am...
  Posted
Hi I have Psoratric A, Rhu a & Fiber myalgia- diagnosed 2011 Have constantly taken Panodol Osteo up to 6 a day, Methotrexate 2 once a week & Cymbalta in morning but Still had pain so Rhu upped to also include Leflunomide 1 in morning...
  Posted
I've been using 50 mgs. of Enbrel weekly for the last 2 years. It worked a miracle on my RA, but in the last 6 months, I was diagnosed (through a CT scan) with an inflamed colon with significant scarring (had a colonoscopy in '14, and i...
  Posted
how does 800 mg of ibuprofen compare to 15 mg of meloxicam
  Posted
Hi I have just been diagnosed with Rhuemertoid Arthritis and was presbribed with Sulfasalazine, Naproxen and Omeprazole DR. My ccp lgg count is 41 unit which is a moderate positive level. I wonder whether I can just take Sulfasalazine an...
  Posted
I have injected humira 2 weeks ago and after 3 days developed a itch and cant sleep. will it subside? as it is almost time for my next inject with humira
  Posted
15916551 tn?1444016133
6am months ago i got a golf ball sized lump on the back of my knee. A week later pain started in my knee. For about a month the pain got worse. Then the painspread to my right shoulder. Then a week later my left should then my left knee ...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
who will be working alongside Co-CL Carolanivey in the Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis communities. We look forward to working with all our members as your community continues to grow. Best, Cheryl
  Posted
I have developed this problem recently with some fingers and toes swollen, I see horror stories all over from people using prescription meds like Humira and Embrel, is there anything a person can do to battle this problem naturally? Woul...
  Posted
History of five knee surgeries: 3 scopes, 1 High Tibial Osteotomy, and a bone graft repair.
  Posted
hey y'all. I really need some advice. i'm 21 years old and I have been diagnosed with Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis (affecting my right hip joint), and degenerative disc disease since I was 17, with symptoms of all 3 complication...
  Posted
I am having terrible pain in middle knuckle on both hands. First noticed the pain a number of years ago after driving metal fence posts in the ground with a large hammer. Pain now id severe. Finger will functin if knuckle is flat. To tou...
  Posted
723660 tn?1247167111
I just tested positive for RA. I'm only 25, and my job as a computer hardware technician relies heavily on fine motor skills and use of my hands. I have been very rapidly losing the use of my hands over the last few weeks, and I'm not li...
  Posted
1236893 tn?1408490528
Remedies for Arthritis Pain Chamomile Oil Massage The soothing flower works wonders outside of its use as a calming herbal tea. Massaging your achy joints with topical chamomile oil can significantly reduce your need for acetaminophe...
  Posted
15502615 tn?1440998653
hello Everyone, I am Sumit, 22 years of age and suffering from Ankolysing Spondilitis from many years. As of last 6 months, the pain and swelling is reduced to only Left hip and none of my other joints are affected. But due to this, t...
  Posted
1719609 tn?1309196672
Hi, For a couple years I've had chronic pain in my right toe joint, I've been tested for a bunch of things including gout and have been to physio, and they said it was injured, however I did not do anything to injure it at all. I am wa...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...