Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

I woke up 15 years ago with lower back pain. It hurts when I move a certain way. I can live with that. I woke up 10 years ago with knee p...
Hi, I’m a 41 year old male. I had a medical exam a few weeks ago and the result said I have an RF of 15.2. I’ve been reading onlin...
Im hoping for some help on my mothers condition, both her arms cant be straightened, they remain bent and when she tries to straighten th...
Hello, I've been having muscular pain in my left hand, mainly the thumb and index finger, which radiates down the inside of the forearm b...
I had bi- lateral hip replacements 9 years ago, during physio we overdid an exercise and fully dislocated my left hip which required a su...
Hi all, My mum has extremely painful Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis accompanied with Fibromyalgia. She is in constant pain and meds ar...

Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches