Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
81 - 100 (of 3967) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all. Experiencing some symptoms that seem like arthritis but also don't seem to have some of the tell tale signs. Will try not to make...
1 answer |
hello, My 3 1/2 year old son had an elevated fever of 104-105 for 10 days. For 5 of these days he was in the hopsital where they did a n...
10 answers |
Okay, I hope and pray someone can reply with some helpful insight as to my painful problem. I'll try to make this short.... Over the p...
3 answers |
16891434 tn?1452223072
For about 7 or 8 months I have been cracking the joints and knuckles in my fingers. Now when I lower my middle finger on my left hand the...
6 answers |
I had to stop Prednisone for PMR (down to 12 mg) because of drug interaction. Two days later experienced symptoms of sinus infection (bu...
1 answer |
1021831 tn?1331609448
I am 58, female, have M.S., osteoarthritis, 2 hip replacements and recently lost my balance in the bathroom and fell on my butt on the c...
4 answers |
I have been taking methotrexate for 7 years and stopped taking it 3 weeks ago. I am wondering how long it takes before my system is tota...
8 answers |
Has anyone had problems once stopping enbrel.
7 answers |
Would a like to try Glucosamine & Chondroitin for my mild hip arthritis. Anyone have good results? Dr prescribed Meloxicam 15mg but am ...
4 answers |
16282745 tn?1450568080
http://dmg98m9mr6pi1.cloudfront.net/user_photos/627161?1450189535. Going for my second injection in neck to help relieve pressure pain...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Can arthritis in my neck and upper back cause lightheadedness? For the past few months I have been experiencing lightheadedness and some ...
2 answers |
I am seronegative for RA, but have had inflammatory arthritis for about 10+ years; I also have bone erosion. My rheumatologist has tried ...
1 answer |
I was at A and E last night with what i thought was severe headaches, but was diagnosed with arthrites in upper neck which is causing pa...
5 answers |
Hello, Does anyone suffer from arthritis in the neck? If so, what are your symptoms? Thanks! Lynn
6 answers | 2 comments |
1727909 tn?1314848810
Anyone have success in treating painful fingers/hands with arthritis? Meds? Supplements?
12 answers |
I am 62 years. I have had SLE spikes and remission for years. Now I have been diagnosed with spinal stenosis and multitude of DDD, also h...
1 answer |
I had an foreign object in the side of my foot... had it removed It has healed, since then about a 21/5 I've been getting my hands numb...
1 answer |
547368 tn?1440545385
Warm Greetings Members and Visitors, I'd like to encourage everyone to begin a new thread (question) when making a comment or asking a...
3 answers |
Hi all I'm new here and a bit nervous. I've been taking co codamol 30/500 for around ten years for rheumatoid in my back. I've beg...
6 answers |
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Three weeks ago I put 3 cartons of copy paper away at work. Two days later, I start...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources