Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Landking
I have there two small bumps on my lips and I went to the doctor but the doctor said it wasn't herpes. I recently kis...
By zadad02
I started my period for may on the 6th & it ended the 11th... then i got a period startin may 27th & ended june 2nd. ...
By Johnstone1
My daughter is six years and she has been shaking her head since last year and this year we took her for the eyes and...
By gartrell
What can I get for it ,pain when I move or cough?
By shanalee
It started out with a cluster of small blisters around my ankle. Didn't itch at first. But now driving me crazy. L...
By Makoko
Hello, Have been in no puberty. I am 30. Have had lab tests and an MRI. HGH, LH FSH, TESTOSTERONE abnormal and the ...
By Jazlynnmommy2014
So im 30 weeks pregnant, So while i was sleeping. I kept waking up faint and then my right foot felt like it had a w...
By danni_192014
Hi I'm a 19 year old female that has been suffering from anxiety for 3 months. These past 2 month I have been getting...
By oforiwaas
My baby is8wks.when can he sit?
By MychelleLynn83
Im confused according to my period im due Jan 15 my last period started on April 10! This says im 8 weeks and three d...
By Curiosity106
So I have these bumps in the corner of my mouth they are not painful and really small. I dont know what they are Iv...
By lilmama248
OK so I'm not sure if I'm ovulating but for a few says I've had discharge.. well today I had sex twice, first time wa...
By WalterJacks
I wasn't very concerned at first thinking that the bumps were simply pimples or ingrown hairs but now I'm starting to...
By LNah
I have this small bump on the front side of my right breast. It looked like a mole but not really? It looks like I ha...
By Zwebb
I am a transgender how old do I need to be to have testosterone injections
By Ariiee
my doc says babys readyy but im not? exactly how shld i take that wat is it suppose to mean? wat can i do to be ready...
saikatdeJun 04
saikatdeMay 28
By saikatde
My mother (age: 55+ yrs) is a patient of Hypothyroidism. She had Goiter earlier, for which she had undergone surgery ...
9115099_tn?1401776216
By jaimelynn11
I went to the bath room and had diearea, while i was going to the bathroom i noticed real shap pains. Then went from ...
By JazzyBlaque
My last cycle was may 28 and I haven't seen one so far this month
By Schmick3
I'm a first time mom of a four month old and I had my normal cycle and am on birth control. Here lately I've been hav...
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...