Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By honeybaby789
I had a miscarriage on the forth of march. My cycle is usually on the 25 of each month. After the miscarriage i had a...
pap
By Mazyck
Can ur dr tell ir pregnant during a pap smear
By dalesergi
Soap and water kill herpes ?
By DavidMack
I have crushed my thumb and I believe it may be infected. The colors are a swirl or red, dark red, and little yellow....
By Thereandbackagain
So I've had these small non spreading bumps on the inside of my elbow for quite some time and no one is really able t...
By xfatdaniellex
I went to the doctors literally three years ago about a lump in my neck, it was a swollen lymph node and it went down...
By Prettyflygirl
O
By Fts7
I'm new here ! Idk if I'm asking in the right place but here I go. The whole day today I've been having these egg s...
By babeybooo123
Hello, my name is emily I have not come on my perido for 2months and 7days and I took a pregnancy test and it came u...
By tashalittle
What does it mean when a girl pee after he *** inside of you
By bukolaomolola
ave been seein my period since lastweek tin nw,dat is 9days instead of 5days..and d blood is sumhw light..is it norma...
By bukolaomolola
ave been seein my period since lastweek tin nw,dat is 9days instead of 5days..and d blood is sumhw light..is it norma...
By kcarothers
I'm currently four months pregnant and every night it's almost impossible to sleep cause I get this horrible pain in ...
By WorriedAboutFiancee
Hello! I have a few concerns about my fiancée and hope you can help me. First some background. He's my first and only...
By roaper
what type of pain medication for chronic pain in my back can I take/ I also have copd and take meds for that
By MiaSmith_
Ok so I'm kind of nervous about this, but my boyfriend and I for about 6 months now just recently had sex for the fir...
tundehApr 02
By tundeh
Hi i have a problem my cycle is 24 days i always spotting 6 daya before my period start and my breast get sore 2 or 3...
By Han78nyc
For about a week I have been getting pain in my right hip, knee, foot and butt. It won't go away. Then a few days ago...
By berabera
My head hurts like someone pushing at my head,my eyelids want to shut but im not sleepy ,i want to smile but i cant s...
By dessie27
I'm 27 weeks pregnant & for the past week I have been having bad diarrhea every day usually more than once a day. I'v...
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...