Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Ask a Nurse Forum

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

21 - 40 (of 2654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have there two small bumps on my lips and I went to the doctor but the doctor said it wasn't herpes. I recently kisses my girlfriend and soon after she had small bumps on her lips too. They itch sometimes, and hurt. What are they?
  Posted
I started my period for may on the 6th & it ended the 11th... then i got a period startin may 27th & ended june 2nd. Ive been experiencing nausea, lower back pain, & a slight headache... what could be going on?? This has never happened b...
  Posted
My daughter is six years and she has been shaking her head since last year and this year we took her for the eyes and they noticed her eyes are very sensitive to sunlight. But she stil shakes her head when wearing the glasses and she get...
  Posted
What can I get for it ,pain when I move or cough?
  Posted
It started out with a cluster of small blisters around my ankle. Didn't itch at first. But now driving me crazy. Later, 2 separate clusters showed up on other leg. Itchy. I now have 2 on my elbow r one on my finger, one on my thigh ...
  Posted
Hello, Have been in no puberty. I am 30. Have had lab tests and an MRI. HGH, LH FSH, TESTOSTERONE abnormal and the rest ok. Was started on Testosterone therapy and no other therapy. Some changes have occured like increased sex drive et...
  Posted
So im 30 weeks pregnant, So while i was sleeping. I kept waking up faint and then my right foot felt like it had a weight on it. It was numb.. idk if thats any signs for anything but i have my doctors appointment tomorrow. I should just...
  Posted
Hi I'm a 19 year old female that has been suffering from anxiety for 3 months. These past 2 month I have been getting tiny aches in body all over they last from 5 seconds to 2 minutes. They aren't very painful just quite distressing and ...
  Posted
My baby is8wks.when can he sit?
  Posted
Im confused according to my period im due Jan 15 my last period started on April 10! This says im 8 weeks and three days according to period how pregnant are you really? Took a pregnancy test may 11 thought I was four weeks then any help?
  Posted
So I have these bumps in the corner of my mouth they are not painful and really small. I dont know what they are Ive looked up stuff i thought it might be but cant find anything quite like it.
  Posted
OK so I'm not sure if I'm ovulating but for a few says I've had discharge.. well today I had sex twice, first time was with a condom and second time was about 30 minutes after without a condom. He pulled out but I'm afraid I might get pr...
  Posted
I wasn't very concerned at first thinking that the bumps were simply pimples or ingrown hairs but now I'm starting to worry. These bumps are appearing in small clusters on the shaft, base, and lower abdomen. They seem to have a white dim...
  Posted
I have this small bump on the front side of my right breast. It looked like a mole but not really? It looks like I have a pencil lead stuck in my skin but that can't be possible either. What is it, does anyone know?
  Posted
I am a transgender how old do I need to be to have testosterone injections
  Posted
my doc says babys readyy but im not? exactly how shld i take that wat is it suppose to mean? wat can i do to be ready along wit baby?
  Posted
My mother (age: 55+ yrs) is a patient of Hypothyroidism. She had Goiter earlier, for which she had undergone surgery in Jan, 2000, due to which one full & another half of her thyroid glands were removed. She currently takes Eltroxin 50mc...
  Posted
9115099 tn?1401776216
I went to the bath room and had diearea, while i was going to the bathroom i noticed real shap pains. Then went from my vagina area to my butt... before that ive been noticing ive been gettin some back pain and i have a discharge?
  Posted
My last cycle was may 28 and I haven't seen one so far this month
  Posted
I'm a first time mom of a four month old and I had my normal cycle and am on birth control. Here lately I've been having sharp pains every once in a while in my stomach,hips, and where my incision is from my c section, I've also been ver...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank