Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Naash799
Hello! Can I take Antibiotics or any medicine for tonsilitis with Femilon which is Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol ...
By RoseyX3
Can I take Tums for my acid reflux? I'm already 28 weeks, and I seem to have them every now and then.
8and2Apr 07
By Jones1431
So my dr gave me gabapentin for tramadol withdrawals. It has helped wonderfully. This was 7 days ago. So I think I am...
By cheybob18
Is there any meds out there to relieve me of morning sickness? I stay sick from daaylight to dusk.
By Sarahlee29
Can I still take rasberry fet one whilst on metroformin
By girlinterupted
I weened myself off of prozac and trepiline very slowly. Now three weeks after being off of them completely I am havi...
By yasir_24
I take dian 35 but untail now my period nothng the tablets is finnish and i take again new pack, thres a posibility i...
By shebinmp
hello I am using Pari cr 25 medicine in India now i am working in Saudi Arabia here not available that medicine can...
By Lcr12
Three weeks ago I was hospitalized after having a heart attack.i am 20 and healthy!! I was told it was myocarditis. ...
By lyn_sandoval
Hi there I'm 19 years old and about 11 weeks pregnant... I went to the doctor and they gave me a prescription (prena...
By quaak Blank
I have been taking prescription drugs for pain and acid reflux for Many years.. been on the lamactil for over 2yrs no...
RachhursMar 15
RachhursMar 15
RachhursMar 15
RachhursMar 15
By Rachhurs
From above you can see I stepped down from 125mcg to 12.5. Yes I had a few ups and downs but never like going from 25...
2028721_tn?1356685603
By MikeKov
I have tendonitis. The dr prescribed me Apo-Ibuprofen 2 times daily (every 8-12 hours). I took one at 7am and one jus...
By olivia_8
What is a good otc medicine i can take for the cold? This is the second cold I've had in my pregnancy and I'm 22 weeks.
By marirdz
I was told by ob nurse to take Tylenol cold and sinus, but according to the Walmart employee they no longer carry th...
By KKCAL Blank
Does Pure Garcinia Cambogia can be effective for weight loss?, having 65% pure, does any body knows for its side e...
By margaretEF
Hi there, I was hoping somebody could tell me whether a vaginal pessary for treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis conta...
By lolipop111 Blank
Does this particular medication causes drowsiness? It's in the form of capsules. It's called Rhinatol 375mg Expec...
By angelbobby Blank
what kind of drug would emit a chemical smell, cause me to hallucinate, collapse, shake, heart race, and the stranges...
By NurseTracy Blank
I was recently put on tramadol 300mg in divided doses, 2 days ago. I took the first dose 2 days ago(100mg) and yester...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
9 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank