Aa
A
A
Close
Ask a Pharmacist Forum
Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.
21 - 40 (of 1507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! Can I take Antibiotics or any medicine for tonsilitis with Femilon which is Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol tablets USP and Lact...
Can I take Tums for my acid reflux? I'm already 28 weeks, and I seem to have them every now and then.
So my dr gave me gabapentin for tramadol withdrawals. It has helped wonderfully. This was 7 days ago. So I think I am over the withdrawal...
2 answers |
Is there any meds out there to relieve me of morning sickness? I stay sick from daaylight to dusk.
3 answers |
Can I still take rasberry fet one whilst on metroformin
2 answers |
I weened myself off of prozac and trepiline very slowly. Now three weeks after being off of them completely I am having the worst sprout ...
1 answer |
I take dian 35 but untail now my period nothng the tablets is finnish and i take again new pack, thres a posibility im pregnant?
1 answer |
hello I am using Pari cr 25 medicine in India now i am working in Saudi Arabia here not available that medicine can you give same conte...
1 answer |
Three weeks ago I was hospitalized after having a heart attack.i am 20 and healthy!! I was told it was myocarditis. I have been concerne...
1 answer |
Hi there I'm 19 years old and about 11 weeks pregnant... I went to the doctor and they gave me a prescription (prenatal vitamins) and an...
1 answer |
I have been taking prescription drugs for pain and acid reflux for Many years.. been on the lamactil for over 2yrs now probably closer to...
1 answer |
From above you can see I stepped down from 125mcg to 12.5. Yes I had a few ups and downs but never like going from 25 to 12.5. I am shaki...
5 answers |
2028721 tn?1356685603
I have tendonitis. The dr prescribed me Apo-Ibuprofen 2 times daily (every 8-12 hours). I took one at 7am and one just now. I'm not too s...
What is a good otc medicine i can take for the cold? This is the second cold I've had in my pregnancy and I'm 22 weeks.
I was told by ob nurse to take Tylenol cold and sinus, but according to the Walmart employee they no longer carry the cold and sinus. Th...
Does Pure Garcinia Cambogia can be effective for weight loss?, having 65% pure, does any body knows for its side effects? Can this ca...
1 answer |
Hi there, I was hoping somebody could tell me whether a vaginal pessary for treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis containing Lactic Acid, g...
Does this particular medication causes drowsiness? It's in the form of capsules. It's called Rhinatol 375mg Expectorant carbocisteine...
1 answer |
what kind of drug would emit a chemical smell, cause me to hallucinate, collapse, shake, heart race, and the strangest thing, when I was ...
1 answer |
I was recently put on tramadol 300mg in divided doses, 2 days ago. I took the first dose 2 days ago(100mg) and yesterday I took 2 doses, ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now