Aa
A
A
Close

Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

81 - 100 (of 1507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can I take unisom while on augmentin?
rere294 | Last answer
Hey , I had a flu and I got over it like 2 weeks ago but now im sick again amd im trying not to get worst than now because I have a race next Tuesday so is there anything that I can do to get better? Plzz answer fast if possible
ali_jaber | Last answer
I am 10 weeks pregnant and i am haveing horrible acid reflux and ive taken omperozole but havent helped none what can i take
sarahjg11987 | Last answer
Ordered 20 mg lisinopril daily. Took 2 today by mistake 40 mg. what should I expect ? Do? Not do? Thanks
Iaafp7 | Last answer
I was recently started on Sinequin 10mgs at night for depression. After 8 doses I started having increased dystonia. My pharmacist said to stop the Sinequin as one of the side effects was exacerbation of movement disorders. My Psychi...
Ronsdaughter | Last answer
212161_tn?1432037254
Hey I seem to be having some anxiety, I have a old bottle of Ativan from 3 years ago, took .5 mg last night seem to help some but still felt the tingling of face, is the Ativan to old to help it all, Does the pill work less when this o...
heartfluttersflyawayplz | Last answer
Ok I am at a loss I got a rx from my Dr. and took it to my kroger pharmacy and had it filled the rx is for 90 pills but my insurance only pays for 85 so I have to pay for the rest so I do this for the other 5 now 2 months later I'm out o...
MichaelChaseSr | Last answer
Can I buy metrondizole flagyl. Tinidizole Online w/o prescription I need a safe website
adub87 | Last answer
Im feeling sick like I may have the flu and I dont know what I can and cant take. I took some tylenol cough and cold Saturday which I felt alittle better but now my appetite has decreased and I feel less pregnant....im worried if I harme...
Can i being 14 weeks pregnant with a cold take mucinex DM?
natasha8588 | Last answer
How long is adderal in your system? 80mg takes how long to get out of your system before you can take a drug test?
Rickyglee5555 | Last answer
Is there an OTC cream I can buy for Genital Warts?
annelxoxo | Last answer
To relieve the pain can I mix tramadol with hydracodon?
otherway15 | Last answer
I have a major headache and I'm really in pain and I was wondering if I can take Tylenol .. please give me an answer A.S.A.P Thank u for your time
independent93 | Last answer
I am 6 weeks pregnant and I don't see thre ob for two more weeks. I was wondering if the Kirkland brand allergy medicine is still safe to take? The doctor told me a long time ago all the prescriptions were safe. Thank you
lg3 | Last answer
6689979_tn?1397672878
Im 10 weeks pregnant and I got this bad migrane today . Is there something I can take to make it go away ? If so , What's best recommend ?
marieortiz | Last answer
Is it safe for me and my 6week fetus to take perception pain and antibiotic for a week?
ninjanene | Last answer
I have a non stop cough that has no flem in it, but just clear stuff. I cough through out the whole day and I sometimes puke because I cough so hard. Can I take this spray that is called Zicam? Is it safe for pregnancy?
nicole_g | Last answer
im 3 weeks pregnant i have come down with stuffy nose teary eyes cough and a bad sore throat.. what can i take???
crosemancilla | Last answer
Hello, thank you for reading my question, Im 23 and I take Riluzole for treatment-resistant OCD. Riluzole is the only thing I take. Im having severe trouble with sexual function including anorgasmia, arousal, and getting and keeping an ...
poorlawyer | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now