Aa
A
A
Close
Ask a Pharmacist Forum
Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.
121 - 140 (of 1507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
isTylenol safe while pregnant?
1 answer |
I'm planning to become pregnant soon. I have successfully gotten off the Escatolopram and am down to .5 of the Klonopin a day. I have got...
2 answers |
Im posting this on behalf my fiance . He was going for his last court date and they took him to jail for failing a drug test for methadon...
1 answer |
Can I take GHR Essentials if I have Type 1 Diabetes?
1 answer |
Have been on the synthroid for 7 months. Been on the nortryptline for 1 month. When in gym saw my highest heartbeat on the elliptical re...
2 answers |
Bought this in the hope it would help with blocked nose, runny nose, sneezing etc. Long-term problem. I don't take MAOIs which are usu...
1 answer |
Almost two years ago I took Bactrim for cellulitis and as a result of the drug, as best I and my neurologist can tell, I now have neuropa...
1 answer |
I just recently found out that I'm pregnant. I usually take a 250 ml cranberry pill a day. Is this safe to continue now that I'm pregnant?
1 answer |
6104130 tn?1379189411
In January I was prescribed Vistaril for sinus congestion and nausea. If my memory serves me correctly I received 15 capsules of Hydroxyz...
1 answer |
17 weeks pregnant was prescribed fagyl and really can't swallow pills tried crushing and that makes me vomit ...is there an over counter ...
1 answer |
6 weeks after questionable encounter I developed what looked like a chancre or blister on penis. My doc said it was not syphilis but foll...
1 answer |
Would a long course of cipro cure syphilis? Why or why not?
1 answer |
6058664 tn?1378781263
Will taking fiorecet prior to allergy skin testing interfere with results?
1 answer |
I have thrush and a yeast infection. I have treatment for both from the dr. Can I treat both at the same time?. I have mouth wash type s...
4 answers |
I can't sleep at all I'm sleepy but I seem to stay awake and alert at all times and toss and turn in bed a lot
2 answers |
Hi, I recently got prescribed oxytetracycline by my GP for my acne, and I just wanted to find out if it is free from animal derivative...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 11 weeks pregnant and have already begun breaking out all over my face. Mostly on my cheeks and forehead in small pimples. My que...
1 answer |
Hello, I was just diagnosed with HEP C. My doc put me on tramadol. It not even Touching my pain. And I don't like how it makes me feel....
1 answer |
my doctor told me that I have emphysema and described me '' onbrez'' because I can't breathe is that drug for people who have asthma onl...
1 answer |
1326416 tn?1370930601
It amazes me that most people don't fully take advantage of one of the most important healthcare providers at their disposal, it really d...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank