Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

121 - 140 (of 1507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
isTylenol safe while pregnant?
  Posted
I'm planning to become pregnant soon. I have successfully gotten off the Escatolopram and am down to .5 of the Klonopin a day. I have gotten down to 25mg of the Metoprolol a day. Is this a safe amount to stop after a week of it?
  Posted
Im posting this on behalf my fiance . He was going for his last court date and they took him to jail for failing a drug test for methadone . Hes been on some meds for an ellegic reaction and his adhd. For adhd he takes straterra and th...
  Posted
Can I take GHR Essentials if I have Type 1 Diabetes?
  Posted
Have been on the synthroid for 7 months. Been on the nortryptline for 1 month. When in gym saw my highest heartbeat on the elliptical read 177. My usual is 160. Few days later tried different machine it read 202 at its highest. Think it...
  Posted
Bought this in the hope it would help with blocked nose, runny nose, sneezing etc. Long-term problem. I don't take MAOIs which are usually the concern, but it says not to take with antidepressants? I take 120mg duloxetine and 45mg mir...
  Posted
Almost two years ago I took Bactrim for cellulitis and as a result of the drug, as best I and my neurologist can tell, I now have neuropathy. It has improved greatly from those first few days, but the burning, tingling, numbing continues...
  Posted
I just recently found out that I'm pregnant. I usually take a 250 ml cranberry pill a day. Is this safe to continue now that I'm pregnant?
  Posted
6104130 tn?1379189411
In January I was prescribed Vistaril for sinus congestion and nausea. If my memory serves me correctly I received 15 capsules of Hydroxyzine Pam ( 25mg). I took this medication on and off in january, april, and then again in September. A...
  Posted
17 weeks pregnant was prescribed fagyl and really can't swallow pills tried crushing and that makes me vomit ...is there an over counter medicine that is somewhat same in liquid..triage prescribed this for me so my regular doctor office ...
  Posted
6 weeks after questionable encounter I developed what looked like a chancre or blister on penis. My doc said it was not syphilis but follicular. A year later I visited the doc again for urethritis and he said it was prostrate. Took a 3...
  Posted
Would a long course of cipro cure syphilis? Why or why not?
  Posted
6058664 tn?1378781263
Will taking fiorecet prior to allergy skin testing interfere with results?
  Posted
I have thrush and a yeast infection. I have treatment for both from the dr. Can I treat both at the same time?. I have mouth wash type stuff to swallow for thrush and have to put a tube of cream up there for 10 days every night. Can I d...
  Posted
I can't sleep at all I'm sleepy but I seem to stay awake and alert at all times and toss and turn in bed a lot
  Posted
Hi, I recently got prescribed oxytetracycline by my GP for my acne, and I just wanted to find out if it is free from animal derivative ingredients and if it is also free from alcohol. If not then can you recommend a similar medicine w...
  Posted
Hi, I'm 11 weeks pregnant and have already begun breaking out all over my face. Mostly on my cheeks and forehead in small pimples. My question is , is it OK to use benzoyl peroxide acne washes? I've been reading mixed reviews on it and a...
  Posted
Hello, I was just diagnosed with HEP C. My doc put me on tramadol. It not even Touching my pain. And I don't like how it makes me feel. Can you please give me a List of meds I can bring up to my doc that is safe to take with my liver....
  Posted
my doctor told me that I have emphysema and described me '' onbrez'' because I can't breathe is that drug for people who have asthma only or for my case too and even if I don't have emphysema and take it what will happen?
  Posted
1326416 tn?1370930601
It amazes me that most people don't fully take advantage of one of the most important healthcare providers at their disposal, it really does. Pharmacists are a wealth of information regarding medications, but people don't realize that th...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank