Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.
Hi there. I have been reading quite a lot of posts on this site but there was a particular one which really sparked my interest. Especial...
what drug should i buy or any other remedy,i produce a smell that makes people cough or sneeze,its like people are allergic to me
MedHelp is delighted to welcome Dr. Cody Midlam to our Ask a Pharmacist Forum. Beginning today, Dr. Midlam will be answering prescrip...
Iamonthebirthcontrolmicronorandiamstillbreastfeedingmy13montholdson,Ihavenotgottenmyperiodsbackyet.Mydoctorisrunningapregnancytes,butihav...
Hi. I recently purchased GNC Super Digestive enzymes to help with digestion after my gallbladder removal. I've been experiencing a lot of...
I dont like anything having a hold or addiction and this drug has fone it please help me cut down or quite!
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.