Aa
A
A
Close
Asperger's Syndrome Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment
21 - 40 (of 966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, It is possible that I have aspergers. I am having severe eye pain, but have not yet found a cause for it. I have a history of la...
3 answers |
My brother is in his 50s and very very self centered is that commen in this type of illness? And is it common to not know the value of mo...
18 answers |
I have a brother, who is 52 years old. He was never diagnosed when he was tested because at that point, aspergers had not made it to the ...
16 answers |
I may be overreacting, but I am concerned about the behavior of my son's friend. My son is 25 and has been dx'ed Aspergers. He hangs out ...
2 answers |
Hello, I am an adult with Aspergers and I find many thing confusing. Today I would like to enquire about an article I read today. The man...
2 answers |
I am looking for someone to talk with about aspergers syndrom in the adult child. I have many unanswered questions and am looking for so...
40 answers |
I am an adult who has had a diagnosis of Aspergers Syndrome since I was a kid. I am finally realizing how much it's affecting my life, an...
1 answer |
pleaee, i am desperate, my son has asperger's syndrome and i love him dearly. I don't know how to get him up and out. I really want him t...
7 answers |
Hello i just found this site. I am 35 and my brother who currently lives with me is 41. My family and i suspect he has aspergers. It is e...
2 answers |
I am married to a man with hf asbergers. because he has 3 younger brothers with fragile x, he is touchy and it is not possible to make t...
1 answer |
I have always known my husband has aspergers. He is very high functioning,and some of his characteristics are very different and over the...
1 answer |
Just over a month ago, I had a MRI done to see what was causing these constant headaches. About 15 years ago, I was diagnosed with Asper...
1 answer |
I am 13 year old girl and my family is falling apart. Nothing I say can describe exactly how bad this is. Its been going on for so long a...
7 answers |
Hello, I'm a 23 year-old male attempting to re-enter college to support my fiance and daughter. I was diagnosed with Asperger's in ...
1220407 tn?1266792123
My 9 year old son has developed a new behavior. He has had issues with peeing and pooping in his pants but he has started to smear the po...
18 answers |
I have been going to wrongplanet.net to acquire aspie internet friends because real life ones are much more difficult. The aspies there, ...
27 answers |
My sister is 45 years old and has undiagnosed aspergers but fits the profile to a T. She lost her job two years ago and was evicted las...
1 answer |
My son is 3 (almost 4) we have not had him checked for autism yet, it is very exspensive here. but every since he could talk he talks to ...
1 answer |
637356 tn?1301928422
Ok I was not sure where to post this so I am going to post this in the Children's forum and then in the Asperger forum. If you see it in ...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources