Aa
A
A
Close
Asperger's Syndrome Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment
21 - 40 (of 962) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am an adult with Aspergers and I find many thing confusing. Today I would like to enquire about an article I read today. The man...
2 answers |
I am looking for someone to talk with about aspergers syndrom in the adult child. I have many unanswered questions and am looking for so...
41 answers |
I am an adult who has had a diagnosis of Aspergers Syndrome since I was a kid. I am finally realizing how much it's affecting my life, an...
1 answer |
pleaee, i am desperate, my son has asperger's syndrome and i love him dearly. I don't know how to get him up and out. I really want him t...
7 answers |
Hello i just found this site. I am 35 and my brother who currently lives with me is 41. My family and i suspect he has aspergers. It is e...
2 answers |
I am married to a man with hf asbergers. because he has 3 younger brothers with fragile x, he is touchy and it is not possible to make t...
1 answer |
I have always known my husband has aspergers. He is very high functioning,and some of his characteristics are very different and over the...
1 answer |
Just over a month ago, I had a MRI done to see what was causing these constant headaches. About 15 years ago, I was diagnosed with Asper...
1 answer |
I am 13 year old girl and my family is falling apart. Nothing I say can describe exactly how bad this is. Its been going on for so long a...
7 answers |
Hello, I'm a 23 year-old male attempting to re-enter college to support my fiance and daughter. I was diagnosed with Asperger's in ...
1220407 tn?1266792123
My 9 year old son has developed a new behavior. He has had issues with peeing and pooping in his pants but he has started to smear the po...
18 answers |
I have been going to wrongplanet.net to acquire aspie internet friends because real life ones are much more difficult. The aspies there, ...
27 answers |
My sister is 45 years old and has undiagnosed aspergers but fits the profile to a T. She lost her job two years ago and was evicted las...
2 answers |
My son is 3 (almost 4) we have not had him checked for autism yet, it is very exspensive here. but every since he could talk he talks to ...
1 answer |
637356 tn?1301928422
Ok I was not sure where to post this so I am going to post this in the Children's forum and then in the Asperger forum. If you see it in ...
7 answers |
My son is 9 and is seeing a multidisciplinary team for Aspergers although I have not had confirmation of the diagnosis. He has bowel issu...
9 answers |
Hi I need some advice I think I might have Asperger's Syndrome and need ideas about what to do. I am 32, still live at home. I am an only...
2 answers |
Hi there I have a four year old daughter who has been diagnosed with Dyspraxia. However we seem to be experiencing poo smearing! This h...
Okay, I'm 12 years old and I need help knowing if I have Asperger Syndrome. So I was talking to my friend who has Asperger Syndrome and h...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources