Aa
A
A
Close

Asperger's Syndrome Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

21 - 40 (of 959) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have asperger syndrome since I was 16 my Aspergers and Facebook don't work well together.It like seeing everyone diaries and seeing that they have a great life compared to mine.I worry what people think about me on Facebook.Will I get...
  Posted
When I found out I was pregnant,which was the first month of pregnancy,I immediately stopped smoking. I started mainly eating leafy green veggies,took my vitamins,got lots of folic acid,and excersize... Then once my son was about 6 month...
  Posted
1220407 tn?1266792123
My 9 year old son has developed a new behavior. He has had issues with peeing and pooping in his pants but he has started to smear the poop on the walls, furniture, floors. He hides it but the smell gives it away. He doesn't seem to have...
  Posted
I have been going to wrongplanet.net to acquire aspie internet friends because real life ones are much more difficult. The aspies there, while there are of course some unbelievably stupid ones, seem by and large relatively to extremely i...
  Posted
My sister is 45 years old and has undiagnosed aspergers but fits the profile to a T. She lost her job two years ago and was evicted last winter from her apartment back east (which was packed top to bottom with junk she'd collected over...
  Posted
So I got diagnosed with Aspergers when I was 7. I was wondering if some people have trouble with cold so much that they won't do something? Some mornings I can't brush my teeth unless it's in a warm shower or I'll have a meltdown/screami...
  Posted
My son is 3 (almost 4) we have not had him checked for autism yet, it is very exspensive here. but every since he could talk he talks to what we call his friends...it kinda creeped me out at first but now I guess im used to it. At first ...
  Posted
637356 tn?1301928422
Ok I was not sure where to post this so I am going to post this in the Children's forum and then in the Asperger forum. If you see it in both places please be patient with me I am not sure where this question lies. To start from the ...
  Posted
My son is 9 and is seeing a multidisciplinary team for Aspergers although I have not had confirmation of the diagnosis. He has bowel issues and soils his underwear every evening and it's a mess. I don't make an issue and he washes himsel...
  Posted
I have no idea how this forum works and I didn't want to thread hijack, so I am posting my own. Sorry if this is wrong. Just some background, I am a 21 year old female. I was professionally diagnosed with OCD and anxiety at age 8, but...
  Posted
Hi I need some advice I think I might have Asperger's Syndrome and need ideas about what to do. I am 32, still live at home. I am an only child. I have not been told or diagnosed that I have autism or asperger's but the more I have looke...
  Posted
Hi there I have a four year old daughter who has been diagnosed with Dyspraxia. However we seem to be experiencing poo smearing! This happens two or three times then nothing for a few months. I get to the point of relaxing that she's ...
  Posted
Okay, I'm 12 years old and I need help knowing if I have Asperger Syndrome. So I was talking to my friend who has Asperger Syndrome and he said that I need to be tested for it. I looked up the signs and I showed every one of them. I don'...
  Posted
It has been suspected for a long time that I have Asperger's and got into a Surgical tech program that I like. I have family that are encouraging me to back out. I am trying to turn my characteristics like extreme detail into a streangth...
  Posted
I am helping an aspergers young man age 25. He is really into Japanese animation and can tell you everything about it. He's a little suspicious of trusting an online site but i thought i could check it some on my own and see if there is...
  Posted
I have 13 year old son who is has a learning disability and ADHA ( inattentive type) and aspergers syndrome. My son does go to counseling and we are waiting to get into a Psychiatrist. The issues I am dealing with and I don't know weathe...
  Posted
Hi I am wondering if I have autism. Ive been told I have anxiety disorder and I have a lot of social phobia and trouble relating to people. I get obsessions with numbers and dates and random things. I tend to stick to routines and famili...
  Posted
In the past six months there have been three different instances that there has been feces found on the floor in the bathroom in front of the toilet, and have determined that this is not animal because there is no way an animal can get i...
  Posted
Hello, I know there are alot of people out there dealing with issues with their children and their behaviors. When my son david was 3 thats when I noticed he was "different" from other children. He was impulsive, powered by a motor an...
  Posted
My 24 year old son has most all of aspies symptoms and the anxiety he feels seems tobe increasing. I have suggested he read about aspergers and look for support blogs. He doesn't want to aknowledge this could be an issue. I have told him...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...