Aa
A
A
Close
Asperger's Syndrome Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment
61 - 80 (of 967) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10353313 tn?1409529188
I have asperger syndrome and I am thinking can anyone with this disorder have antisocial personality disorder.Cause I been told by people...
Hi, My son is 26 years old with aspergers. He now has other issues as well and I would like to know if anyone else has experienced any of...
6 answers |
I have noticed many posts about families with sons with what might be Aspergers. So many different symptoms all over the place. So many ...
7895439 tn?1410261337
My son is 16. He was diagnosed with ADHD at 7 and took a stimulant. He was diagnosed with OCD and depression at 14 and takes an antide...
3 answers |
Im engaged to a 30 yr old man with aspergers and i have been with him for almost three yrs we have a child together but because of this o...
1 answer |
A mother knows her child best...you live with him or her, and observe them more than anyone else. Go with your instincts fight for your c...
613083 tn?1220839124
My now almost 12 year old has always been a bit different. In preschool I questioned why he didnt play with the other children, but they ...
13 answers |
Im engaged to a 30 yr old man with aspergers and i have been with him for almost three yrs we have a child together but because of this o...
1674106 tn?1403383090
I was apparently diagnosed as having Asperger's, or a mild form of Autism as a child. My mother never told me, so I never knew, until I p...
2 answers |
I am a parent of a 20 year old son who has Asperger's Syndrome.. He is in need of being placed in group home and therapy within Utah! How...
1 answer |
My son recently turned 16 and is only getting worse. More meltdows, more rage. I'm afraid he's going to hurt someone. he is currently wo...
3 answers |
My son began having melt downs when he was 23yrs old. up until then he only had the common symptoms of sensory issues, no eye contact, la...
Hi I posted another question on here recently, and was so amazed at the good and different types of advice coming at me that I decided t...
6 answers |
I have a cut in my gum. what is going to happen?
1 answer |
I am a 34 year old man and I exhibit most, if not all, of the symptoms of Aspergers. I don't like change in my routine, I have the habit ...
Hi! I am so happy to have found this forum. I have a 19 year old son with Aspergers who has been quite a struggle since graduating from...
1 answer |
My son is 21. He has never been formerly diagnosed with aspergers but he definetely has something wrong with him. Ever since he was a t...
2 answers |
I am a 22 year old female and I feel like I may have a lot of the traits of Asperger's. So I'm just curious if it sounds like I could be...
8 answers |
My 7 year old son has been diagnosed with Asperger's. We homeschool him. We just moved into a new home 2 months ago and now he is startin...
7 answers |
I am a 15 year old girl and have been in therapy for depression, generalized anxiety, and borderline personality disorder since I was 9. ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources