Aa
A
A
Close
Asperger's Syndrome Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment
81 - 100 (of 965) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my son Sky is 16, he wants to be a girl and he does alot of very strange things, he plays with his poop, he runs around naked in his room...
3 answers |
637356 tn?1301928422
My son has Aperger Syndrome and is the 1st grade. We have learned how to help him at home and we don't have many problems with him until ...
12 answers |
7463086 tn?1391012363
My son, who will turn 14 this July was diagnosed with Autism when he was 3 with a hard clinical diagnosis at age 6. However now at this a...
My bf has aspergers and i think it has made me more patient kind and loving. But sometimes it's hard on me.
2 answers |
what is the difference in the two? is there something different i should be looking for vs. the other? thank you for your input.
2 answers |
My youngest daughtter has PDD-NOS and adhd, a mood disorder, and ODD and I'm courious if my child I'm caring will have autism also?
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Please join us in welcoming Ecologic to the Asperger's Syndrome Community! We look forward to working with Ecolgoic and your entire comm...
My 38 year old son has Aspbergers Syndrome from an auto accident when he was three. He is a college grad, but has difficulty holding a j...
1 answer |
I am 25, female. Always been clumsy e.g falling downstairs and banging into things, speak whats on my mind, frequently don't think abou...
9 answers |
My 4 year old grandson was seen for an hour by a doctor specializing in Autism. He was diagnosed with having a mild case of Asperger's. ...
5 answers |
Nobody loves me. I know nobody. No possible source of support at all. I just found out i have aspergers and my family is as cruel to me a...
17 answers |
My hubby and I adopted 2 grandsons. One was an infant, the other was a toddler. Bio parents were on drugs, and the children were neglecte...
My son is 9 years old. He recently got diagnosed with "high functioning autism". He is in 2nd grade. He's the only child. He has a lot of...
Hi everyone. Its good to be back. I was wondering if its at all possible to be misdiagnosed with BPD(borderline) if your an aspie? I've t...
1 answer |
Is all I want to know at this point. I have lived for years going through cycles. I will be OK for a few weeks. I would even be so bo...
1 answer |
Hi, im 19 years old and living with aspergers syndrome. I graduated high school and I am a college student now. I just recently found ou...
Hi I am new here and hope this site will help tremendously. My daughter is 13 and recently diagnosed with Asperger's. I have suspected ...
8 answers |
We have an adult son who graduated college at the age of 29. He's very bright, but getting through college was a struggle. However, he di...
4 answers |
My mother has been odd my whole life, but in the past 5 years or so I have begun to think that there is actually something different abou...
2 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
I have a friend who once mentioned to me in conversation something I didn't further discuss with them, because I wasn't sure of what it...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources