Aa
A
A
Close

Asthma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

21 - 40 (of 2751) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For two years I have been battling daily shortness of breath at rest. Every month or so I have a bad bout with struggling to breath that lasts a few days to about a week. I finally got a diagnoses of Bronchial Ashma. I was never able ...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regarding what our Community Leaders do on the site: https://medhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202534285...
  Posted
After done a PUNCH BIOSPY (HISTOPATHOLOGY )test result came as below : Epidermis shows mild hyper keratosis and acanthosis .dermis reveals dilated blood cells ,extravasated red blood cells and infiltration of lymphocytes, polymorphs ,...
  Posted
392548 tn?1216614379
hi, i am a 16 yr old female and i swim for half the year and play water polo for half the year so im it relativly good shape...my asthma usually flairs up around once every two weeks during practice but its usually only bad once a year. ...
  Posted
I have this nagging cough and sometimes it makes me gag like I am going to throw up but don't This discussion is related to Tingle in Throat Causes Cough And Urge to Vomit/Gag.
  Posted
I am 30 years old, born 9 weeks early. I always thought I had poor lung capacity, but I never had it checked out. This may be separate, but I feel like I have had bad blood circulation the past few years; for instance if I am wearing ska...
  Posted
I am 21 years old and 2 months back i had a cold and since then have had a persistant dry cough. The cough itself isn't constant, i can go a while without coughing and it does not affect my sleep. I got it checked out by a walk in medic...
  Posted
I'm utterly desperate for help; I'm needing at least triple the usual dosage of blue inhaler as it stands, and after over a month, my brown and green inhalers have yet to help me at all. 2 puffs of blue is never enough, and it barely las...
  Posted
So I was very sick on Christmas day My dad toke me to urgent care they said I hat strep throat and gave me some meds to take for 5 days I am done with them now but my coughing has got worse and I cough really hard to the point were I wan...
  Posted
1125622 tn?1295423718
Just came back from the hospital after a bad asthma attack. Was treated with a single dose (60 mg) of prednisone, as well as a breathing treatment and ibuprofen. I recently had the flu, and I was nervous going to the hospital, I dont wan...
  Posted
I've had asthma for many years and it's been pretty well controlled. I've always had to avoid ciggerette smoke and perfume counters. Over the past few years, since e-ciggerettes and plug-in air fresheners have become commonly used indoor...
  Posted
Hi there. I am 27, female and have done an allergic test 2 months ago, and it is proven that my level of IgE is extremely high to dust mites. I was advised to do the test due to the reason why I've found that I easily have breathing diff...
  Posted
How does Singulair work? Montelukast blocks the action of leukotrienes. Leukotrienes are fatty signaling molecules which the body produces when there is inflammation. They are thought to play a key role in causing the symptoms of asthma ...
  Posted
hi,im 24 years old, i had shortness breath, i went to doctor and my spirometry result was good: fvc=90%,fev1=102%,fev1/fvc=89% some days later i went to another doctor my spirometry rsult was: fvc=72%,fev1=81%,fev1/fvc=94%. i dont know...
  Posted
I have had moderately controlled asthma for years. On symbicort daily and use of ventolin comes and goes. Recently I was prescribed a 5 day prednisone burst that normally makes me feel great after a day. This time I'm not day 4 and it ...
  Posted
About 6 months ago I had a few nights where I stopped breathing as I fell asleep. My body jerked itself awake. I do have both asthma and anxiety so I figured it could have something to do with that but it went away. Recently, however, I'...
  Posted
Hi! I have recently been diagnosed with asthma with all the classic symptoms: shortness of breath, chest tightness, cough etc. However I have noticed that whenever I exert myself in exercise whether its running or dancing (im a dancer)...
  Posted
16691810 tn?1450489762
I have always had asthma, but pretty controlled with no rescue inhaler for a long time. All the sudden for last 2weeks I can't breathe, and it's all the time. Also heartburn a lot to. Can anyone help. Dr at Readycare 5 days ago said lung...
  Posted
My pulmonologist said I might have some "underlying asthma" but didn't say for sure. Does anyone know what this might mean. I forgot to ask him. Stupid, I know. THanks.
  Posted
Hello, so on Dec.4th I was at a party and all of a sudden got a feeling where I couldn't breathe and I felt like i had to keep taking a deep breath and yawning. I made myself lightheaded from trying to breath. I came home went to bed and...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...