Aa
A
A
Close
Asthma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.
21 - 40 (of 2765) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm taking Prednisone for buzzing in the head/ear and it stops it. I was prescribed 1 20 mg tblet per day for 5 days. The awful buzzing ...
4 answers |
I dont know what it is and im not even sure how to look for it but what is it when you have trouble breathing in the morning
5 answers | 1 comment |
I am 17 and play sports regularly. I currently am playing basketball and have severe asthma that does not seem to be resolved by using a ...
3 answers |
Hi, Im a 19 yr old girl and im wondering if breathing difficulties i have during exercise/sports is caused by EIA or if im just out of sh...
12 answers |
Hello people, please help - had anyone had any experience with Medwow ? They sell used medical equipment - just wanted to know if they ...
2 answers |
does asthma cause any other symptoms besides the coughing and wheezing ,chest tightening . like irratation to the throat or burning or it...
3 answers |
First thing in the morning before I even get out of bed my breathing is very labored. I have asthma and a thyroid disease that for both I...
hello. i am 36 yrs old, and have suffered from asthma every since about 5 yrs ago. i had pneumonia when my son was born. he now 11 yrs ol...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi ,i was wondering if anyone could help me,ive been having this really dusty feeling in my chest and throat for over 4 weeks now,not muc...
I am concerned. I want to be specific about this to give as much help as possible. When I run for extended or short periods of time ...
17020225 tn?1455753197
I was diagnosed with mild asthma 10 years ago. The only time I seem to really struggle to breathe is if I run alot. I'm not sure if I'v...
3 answers |
I've been experiencing symptoms of lots of mucus in throat, always clearing throat, throat dry hard to swallow, clicking sound when lying...
I have 70% O2 during my sleep from asthma/apnea and I can't exhale during the day. I've tried symbicort, dulera, prednisone, combivent, ...
4 answers |
539694 tn?1434569547
I am including this in a couple of forums for the sake of coverage. Over the past 6 months I haven't gone more than a couple of days with...
I was diagnosed with nasal polyps and because of my age, surgery was not recommended. My doctor prescribed a steroid nose spray and pred...
The answer is probably yes, but I'm not sure what to do. I've been living in NYC for about a year now (I'm 28), and have had some seriou...
3 answers |
Not sure if this is the right area to ask this but wasn't sure what other area could be linked to what I have. When I was younger I d...
1 answer |
i am using aerocort rotacaps for 1 year. What was the permanent method to relife from asthma allery? Please give me advise. Thank u Th...
For two years I have been battling daily shortness of breath at rest. Every month or so I have a bad bout with struggling to breath that...
4 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources