Aa
A
A
Close

Asthma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

21 - 40 (of 2735) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I have a breathing problem early in the morning due to couth, its really hard to breath in the early morning on the bed at about 5 am, but just in winter season, i don't have any serious cold issues , but cough, it makes too hard ...
Rajeev371 | Last answer
Hello, so on Dec.4th I was at a party and all of a sudden got a feeling where I couldn't breathe and I felt like i had to keep taking a deep breath and yawning. I made myself lightheaded from trying to breath. I came home went to bed and...
Countryangel707 | Posted
I dont know what it is and im not even sure how to look for it but what is it when you have trouble breathing in the morning
babybird23 | Last comment
Good day, I am a 17 year old male. I feel like my muscles always feels shaky. Whenever i harden my muscle in my arms, my whole arms will be really shaky and after a few seconds my muscle will hurt. I can't do some lifting because it will...
leimelson06 | Last answer
have a cole/cough and take metoprol for tachicardia but could I take albuertol to help with breathing/cough/open bronchial area?
cduner | Last answer
16533111_tn?1448879822
Hi, I have been diagnosed with mild airway obstruction, while I was not aware of any symptoms. The diagnosis came in the context of a full medical exam during a recruitment process. Given the results of several spirometry tests and ri...
WisconsinCousin | Last answer
Hi - My name is Lucy and I am the mother of a beautiful 13 year old boy who has suffered chronic asthma since he was about 9 and life long issues with his skin and anaphylactic allergies - they all go together, dont they?, His life is ex...
Wills_Mum | Last answer
i was diagnosed with asthma 3 yrs ago. i still have symptoms everyday and attacks 2-3x a week. i've had a increase in symptoms in the last several months even to the point where it has become a quality of life issue for me. i recently as...
pkukid | Last answer
My daughter is 15 and play comp soccer high level and her pomologist diagnosied her with EIB/EIA and put her on dulera and to use her albertorl inhaler 30 minutes before soccer and practice 2 puffs. That was not working so she put her o...
Gingergina | Last answer
I am a 59 year old woman. I was prescribed Losartan for my high blood pressure in March, 2012 (when I was 57 years old). Last year, in May, 2013, I was diagnosed as an asthmatic because of a persistent cough. My cough never left me in sp...
New2Asthma | Last comment
I've had type 1 diabetes for over 30 years. I also have HPB, Cholesterol. I have had breathing tests that shows my lung capacity is 65%. I just started to take Symbicort. Could the Symbicort be raising my blood pressure, or is it all in ...
wiegandr | Last answer
I am 47 years old and have had asthma for 20 years Recently I had a viral infection (possibly H1N1) and experienced shortness of breath and rapid heart resting near 110. My doctor had me do a stress and echocardiagram which indicated n...
MarilynUSAFR | Last answer
Hi, 10 months with suffering, i really really went mad. I dropped out of my college because of what i suffer, before starting, i have a little asthma but in the past it didn't matter with me, i mean i was happy and comfortable, like slee...
RayanMJ | Last answer
I always had asthma as kid, but it restricts me from doing so many things I like to do today. I can't run around without having to stop for air immediately, I can't laugh very hard/sneeze or I start wheezing and I can't even enjoy my fav...
AK1260 | Last answer
Hello. I am a 44 year-old firefighter. In 2009 I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis. At the time of diagnosis my FEV was 70%. My spirometry was fine before that since 2003 when I joined. After a CT scan the doctor said the sarc was no long...
brianjohn | Last answer
I have pretty horrid asthma and sleep apnea and am foggy and exhausted from being unable to exhale or sleep. I found a calcified granuloma in the lower left lobe of my lung, mom had TB. I've tried prednisone and even that doesn't help ...
ill13632 | Last answer
hi , i am using prozac for a year an a half , of 40 mg per day . I also have asthma and now I cough a lot , almost like an infection , i want to stop coughs ,( i have already visited the doctor and he gave me good antibitoic , but it h...
Ch3micalGirl | Posted
I have been to the walk in centre today i have to takr propranolol 3 times a day i have been on the tablets for over 6 months the past three days i have been short of breath from walking sexual intercause which has left me wheezy which i...
Sandrakennedy | Posted
16145900_tn?1445643644
15 year old female, fit and healthy. I have been having pain on my left side under breast. Is it my lung? I have exercise induced asthma and haven't used my inhaler for probably a year and a half. I have had heart tests and my heart is p...
Valra | Last answer
I an a 14 year old girl. I'm about 5 foot and weight a little over 100 lbs. I have a history of asthma and had a ling close as a girl and had to go the hospital. I have been having trouble breathing all weak and it has been very painful....
CloudDrive23 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources