Aa
A
A
Close

Asthma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

61 - 80 (of 2734) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
just a little question, but when getting into a caughing fit, does anyone else start getting a really itchy back that seems almost unreachable, as if you cant scratch it no matter what you do. and the only very temporary way to relieve t...
Helpthestretch | Last answer
FIRST THIS IS A QUESTION AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE NEW DULERA ASTHMA INHALER, WELL I WAS GIVEN DULERA ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO, TO CONTROL MY ASTHMA, I WAS ONLY ON A RESCUE INHALER AND DR SAID IT WOULD KEEP ME FROM USING IT SO MUCH, AND IT W...
clawturtle17 | Last answer
I went to buy Advair online because I had a 50% off coupon code (the code is "50%off", creative, I know) and I realized I accidentally did buy GENERIC Advair, online shopping is not my forte. My question is, is this the same medication?...
LillianF88 | Posted
I have had this tickling in my chest for about 2 days now, with little to no cough. I have also had tightness in my chest for the last couple of days, but that's slightly normal for me because I have reactive airway disorder. Could this ...
mayloo | Last answer
hello im 18 I believe I have asma I get really bad chest tightness if I smoke and my throat starts to close and wheezing please someone with asma let me no thanks
stapley | Last answer
4658567_tn?1364145723
I am 27. And have been actually smoking since 16. Here and there before then. I know I need to quit but every time I try to cut back or quit something comes up. And I can't do it.. My son will be 2 in Aug. was hospitalized for 2.5 days f...
Danni1415 | Last answer
Could anyone please help me. I have had asthma sence I was little or born with it. I am now 18 and its just decided to get really bad. I have tryed somethings to help ease the pain but nothing helps. So was just wonfering if anybody had ...
18becky | Last answer
I can no longer tolerate inhalers or anything in that arena. They are so bad for you anyway, that I just assume try something more natural. Is anyone here taking anything natural or alternative?
sgtanthony | Last answer
My 2 yr old daughter was diagnosed with viral-induced asthma about eight months ago. Her only symptom was a persistent cough, which was worse at night (and slightly after exercise). She was started on salbutamol and flovent, neither ...
q2b | Last answer
im 14 and me and my mum both think I may have asthma .I breath very heavily and at the moment I keep getting colda that last for months and month (I know that's not normal)I exercise regularly and I am quite fit and healthy as I do sport...
bellajane1234 | Last answer
I have had Chronic Bronchitis/Asthma Exacerbation since the end of May. (Recurring for 8 yrs on & off) I've been taking antibiotics, prednisone, symbicort, breathing treatments every 6 hours & cough syrup with codeine. I have been in the...
Sunshine89Love | Last answer
hello im 18 years of age I just got diagnosed with asma so I have quit smoking for 2 weeks and I still get the hard time breathing once in awhile if I walk to much or to much excercise is that normal ? outher then that I feel great
stapley | Last answer
Asslamoallikum,,, guyx plx help me, I have also asthma problem for my childhood, any suggestions for treatment?? cox I'm too much visited many doctors but no response my health,, :'( I'm too much disturb, I can't live easily :-(
Meshii | Last answer
im pregnant and i have anxiety disorder, but lately it feels a burning sensation through my windpipe, towards my lungs. im currently facing life problems and im really stressed out. and sometimes i get shortness of breath, difficulty in ...
vixlet5 | Last answer
So my 11yr old daughter is getting a cold but she can not take a full breath. She is saying that when her nose is blocked she has little trouble breathing but when her nose is unblocked it feels like she has taking half a breath. She was...
Maddy546 | Posted
144586_tn?1284669764
In many cultures dipping bread in olive oil at a meal is traditional. Small children with asthma should not be allowed to do this. Some olive oils are slightly irritative. If a drop of the oil from oversoaked bread gets into the windpipe...
caregiver222 | Posted
What will happen if I continue to take Advair Diskus after it was left in a car (about 90-95 degrees) for 2-4 hours? Is it still safe?
Slimmjim | Last answer
I had a mild respiratory infection for about a month ago. I did two rounds of antibiotics and my mild low grade fever went away. I felt better. However, I am still coughing. My doctor called in extra Dulera (corticosteroid) to take twice...
moniqueh27 | Last answer
Dear All, Thank you for your help. I have accepted a job in Malaysia, near Kuala Lumpur. I have asthma, although I have not used my inhaler in nearly 3 years. However, Malaysia is very hot, and has very high humidity levels all yea...
bourne21 | Last answer
14471876_tn?1434694755
My father at the age of 80, has been in good health, no anything wrong. Four years ago had high blood pressure, a month ago due to cold caused shortness of breath, asthma, pulmonary infection and heart failure in the hospital, were disch...
baoduobao | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...