Aa
A
A
Close
Asthma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.
61 - 80 (of 2759) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, 10 months with suffering, i really really went mad. I dropped out of my college because of what i suffer, before starting, i have a l...
4 answers |
I always had asthma as kid, but it restricts me from doing so many things I like to do today. I can't run around without having to stop f...
7 answers |
Hello. I am a 44 year-old firefighter. In 2009 I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis. At the time of diagnosis my FEV was 70%. My spirometry...
3 answers |
I have pretty horrid asthma and sleep apnea and am foggy and exhausted from being unable to exhale or sleep. I found a calcified granulo...
8 answers |
hi , i am using prozac for a year an a half , of 40 mg per day . I also have asthma and now I cough a lot , almost like an infection , ...
I have been to the walk in centre today i have to takr propranolol 3 times a day i have been on the tablets for over 6 months the past th...
16145900 tn?1445643644
15 year old female, fit and healthy. I have been having pain on my left side under breast. Is it my lung? I have exercise induced asthma ...
1 answer |
I an a 14 year old girl. I'm about 5 foot and weight a little over 100 lbs. I have a history of asthma and had a ling close as a girl and...
1 answer |
im 18 years old i suffer from anxiety and gerd i heard that many people who have gerd also have asthma iv done spirometry exam and result...
1 answer |
Hey I am 20 years old. Last 2 months ago my place had a bad field fire all over the country side. I was exposed and after that had a seri...
1 answer |
I used to have breathing difficulty and when I have it, I always get fatigue and won't be able to sleep. things that triggers this condit...
1 answer |
Does anyone here have severe asthma AND hypothyroidism?? I have had both for many, many years and am wondering about the relationship be...
17 answers |
So I am female and 18 years old, I stopped smoking over 6 months ago but when i was it was only a pack a week. I do have asthma and celia...
1 answer |
15941320 tn?1444124904
What does it mean when a doctor tells you your chest is tight?
975514 tn?1325001538
I have had a rather bad case of asthma since I was in my teens. I also started smoking when I was 11 years old and smoked for about 15 ye...
11 answers |
Hi all, I am an occupational diver in Singapore and I went for my yearly dive medical. I passed all tests except the Spirometry test....
2 answers |
I had asthma as a child in elementry, but when we moved cross country it stopped bugging me. 10 years later my family and I have moved ba...
3 answers |
My 5 year old has a tickley bark type cough, it's constant. She has had it before and wen I took her to the doctor they gave her a blue i...
2 answers |
I have used my albuterol inhaler within a week. 200 puffs. Steroid inhalers have never worked for me except advair. I'll be alright durin...
1 answer |
How long does prednisone withdrawal last. I have taken 100 mg for the past 5 days because of chemotherapy treatment.
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources