Aa
A
A
Close
Asthma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.
81 - 100 (of 2759) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A couple of weeks ago i fainted completely out of the blue in the shower. It came on so suddenly but managed to get me legs over the bath...
4 answers |
I have been on Advair for one week. It has completely taken my taste and smell ability away. I am not going to take it any more, but will...
6 answers |
I am looking for a med or meds to replace Advair for copd. Thanks for any advice
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 17 and have been playing the cornett(almost the same as trumpet) for about 9-10 years, and a few years ago I took one of those te...
3 answers |
Are these two conditions relater?
Ever since i have been on swim team in high school i have found it hard to breath right. Now i am a sophomore in college and i work at a ...
6 answers |
Basically what I think about my issue is ..it started ciz of cold..I mean here a.c thing n then going out in hot...esp I ate ice cream n ...
3 answers |
Stopped taking Singulair 3 weeks ago after having taken for 15 months. Stopped abruptly because of chest tightness, nightmares, fearful t...
3 answers |
just a little question, but when getting into a caughing fit, does anyone else start getting a really itchy back that seems almost unreac...
8 answers |
FIRST THIS IS A QUESTION AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE NEW DULERA ASTHMA INHALER, WELL I WAS GIVEN DULERA ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO, TO CONTROL MY...
5 answers |
I went to buy Advair online because I had a 50% off coupon code (the code is "50%off", creative, I know) and I realized I accidentally d...
I have had this tickling in my chest for about 2 days now, with little to no cough. I have also had tightness in my chest for the last co...
2 answers |
hello im 18 I believe I have asma I get really bad chest tightness if I smoke and my throat starts to close and wheezing please someone w...
3 answers |
4658567 tn?1364145723
I am 27. And have been actually smoking since 16. Here and there before then. I know I need to quit but every time I try to cut back or q...
3 answers |
Could anyone please help me. I have had asthma sence I was little or born with it. I am now 18 and its just decided to get really bad. I ...
1 answer |
I can no longer tolerate inhalers or anything in that arena. They are so bad for you anyway, that I just assume try something more natur...
8 answers |
q2b
My 2 yr old daughter was diagnosed with viral-induced asthma about eight months ago. Her only symptom was a persistent cough, which was w...
23 answers |
im 14 and me and my mum both think I may have asthma .I breath very heavily and at the moment I keep getting colda that last for months a...
3 answers |
I have had Chronic Bronchitis/Asthma Exacerbation since the end of May. (Recurring for 8 yrs on & off) I've been taking antibiotics, pred...
2 answers |
hello im 18 years of age I just got diagnosed with asma so I have quit smoking for 2 weeks and I still get the hard time breathing once i...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources