Aa
A
A
Close
Asthma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.
81 - 100 (of 2765) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does anyone here have severe asthma AND hypothyroidism?? I have had both for many, many years and am wondering about the relationship be...
17 answers |
So I am female and 18 years old, I stopped smoking over 6 months ago but when i was it was only a pack a week. I do have asthma and celia...
1 answer |
15941320 tn?1444124904
What does it mean when a doctor tells you your chest is tight?
975514 tn?1325001538
I have had a rather bad case of asthma since I was in my teens. I also started smoking when I was 11 years old and smoked for about 15 ye...
11 answers |
Hi all, I am an occupational diver in Singapore and I went for my yearly dive medical. I passed all tests except the Spirometry test....
2 answers |
I had asthma as a child in elementry, but when we moved cross country it stopped bugging me. 10 years later my family and I have moved ba...
3 answers |
My 5 year old has a tickley bark type cough, it's constant. She has had it before and wen I took her to the doctor they gave her a blue i...
2 answers |
I have used my albuterol inhaler within a week. 200 puffs. Steroid inhalers have never worked for me except advair. I'll be alright durin...
1 answer |
How long does prednisone withdrawal last. I have taken 100 mg for the past 5 days because of chemotherapy treatment.
1 answer |
A couple of weeks ago i fainted completely out of the blue in the shower. It came on so suddenly but managed to get me legs over the bath...
4 answers |
I have been on Advair for one week. It has completely taken my taste and smell ability away. I am not going to take it any more, but will...
6 answers |
I am looking for a med or meds to replace Advair for copd. Thanks for any advice
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 17 and have been playing the cornett(almost the same as trumpet) for about 9-10 years, and a few years ago I took one of those te...
3 answers |
Are these two conditions relater?
Ever since i have been on swim team in high school i have found it hard to breath right. Now i am a sophomore in college and i work at a ...
6 answers |
Basically what I think about my issue is ..it started ciz of cold..I mean here a.c thing n then going out in hot...esp I ate ice cream n ...
3 answers |
Stopped taking Singulair 3 weeks ago after having taken for 15 months. Stopped abruptly because of chest tightness, nightmares, fearful t...
3 answers |
just a little question, but when getting into a caughing fit, does anyone else start getting a really itchy back that seems almost unreac...
8 answers |
FIRST THIS IS A QUESTION AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE NEW DULERA ASTHMA INHALER, WELL I WAS GIVEN DULERA ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO, TO CONTROL MY...
5 answers |
I went to buy Advair online because I had a 50% off coupon code (the code is "50%off", creative, I know) and I realized I accidentally d...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources