Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Asthma Community

This may sound a bit odd, but for the past few days I have had the strangest issue. I have been smelling something that smells like bleac...
For about 2 years now I have had difficulty breathing out all the way. It feels like I can breathe out 80% and then after tha...
Hi, My Mum has MND and it is known in the Community that Pineapple Juice/Bromelian can have an effect on thick mucous which can build up ...
My Best Friend was sick with a hacking cough, and within 2 days of her spreading her germs I caught upper respiratory infection. I took ...
My 6 year old son has had recurrent moderate to severe (stridor, insp./expatory retractions unresponsive to home care) croup w/ virus inf...
hi, my name is lesley i'm 42 and live in the uk, in feb 2008 i took ill with what the dr's thought to be a chest infection i was put on l...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.