Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Asthma Community

I have been using albuterol inhalers for 18 years now, since being diagnosed with asthma. Since they changed the inhalers recently to no...
So recently I've had a cough, I also have ashtma and have to take a brown inhaler. I'm really paranoid about pneumonia and chest infectio...
Hi! I have recently been diagnosed with asthma with all the classic symptoms: shortness of breath, chest tightness, cough etc. However ...
Stopped taking Singulair 3 weeks ago after having taken for 15 months. Stopped abruptly because of chest tightness, nightmares, fearful t...
Has anyone info on "Elliots"s Asthma Powder" 1940"s(Elliot's and Australian Drug Co) I used it as a kid. It was put on a metal lid and b...
I’m 21 years old and healthy. I rarely have to use my emergency inhaler (albuterol). I only take it if I’m sick, have allergies or am abo...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.