Asthma Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Lexy4982 Blank
2 questions. I am interested in alternative medicines and I wanted to know if natural bee pollen taken daily can be b...
By elliebabe Blank
i have had asthma since i was a toddler, i am not sure if what it is i get is related as my doctor doesnt help just s...
By Kristine08 Blank
Has Xolair been used to treat someone with eczema specifically, not allergy induced asthma? If so, was it effective?
By Daisylouu Blank
For the past year I have experienced a tickling sensation in my chest on and off, especially when breathing cold air,...
By amy567 Blank
I am a 19 y/o female. I have been coughing up yellowish/ light brown sputum and have trouble catching my breathe. I ...
samsauntrnOct 21, 2008
By Mccarver Blank
I have had occasional sharp pains in my to part of my lungs ,shortness of breath, tightning of my chest, mild sore th...
By geeeee Blank
As a long term asthma patient, I have good control of my disease using puffers, inhalers etc. I also have rhumitoid ...
MOMMY975Oct 11, 2008
By Amy2 Blank
I have never been diagnosed with asthma, but over the years told that my airways are reactive to viruses. Colds and ...
By garyz Blank
I have a 15 month old grandson and the doctor believes that he has asthma. We have just started to have him tested. H...
By Amy2 Blank
I frequently get bronchal spasms after exposure to a virus or cold. I am currently taking a short burst of prednison...
By Amy2 Blank
Over the years, I have been told that I have reactive airway disease, asthma, bronchitis by various doctors including...
By ascraj Blank
I AM A 26 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH LOTS OF ALLERGIES AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE. CAN YOU PLEASE CLARIFY " CAN ALLERGY CAUSE HOR...
hgybares31415Oct 06, 2008
By dikozta Blank
is that mucus relates asthma?which all food wil produce excess mucus?does smoking produces mucus?which all food will ...
636427_tn?1222803766
By ANGELHIPPY Blank
i had a bad asthma attack a few months ago and was on steroids for 2 weeks and i have about 2 attacks a year so im pr...
By booted_pynk Blank
I have had a heavy cough since May of this year. It happens several times a day and its very dry cough that hasn't se...
630896_tn?1222328967
By samantha_lee1316 Blank
I had a procedure where I was put half asleep recently and it gave me the feeling of something cold in the back of my...
By Maro454 Blank
I have been diagnosed with multiple allergies (Eggs, fish, soya, nuts, wheat, dairy, animal hair, dust, mould, hayfev...
By jandiego Blank
My daughter is 8 years old. She has had croup 3-4 times a year EVERY year for the past 5 or 6 years. We have had al...
By bs31220 Blank
What is the criteria to determine the differential diagnosis between RAD and asthma and at what time does a patient's...
By sharee79 Blank
Hi, I am a 29 year old female, healthy weight, never smoked and beside this issue no other medical history. I have h...
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank