Asthma Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By sharee79 Blank
Hi, I am a 29 year old female, healthy weight, never smoked and beside this issue no other medical history. I have h...
617037 tn?1292263823
By darkangel123 Blank
i have been struggling with my breathing since may 08 and have been admitted to hospital once and seen a emergancy do...
beccasbankSep 18, 2008
By bryarmomma Blank
I have a 3 1/2 year old son, since he was about 7months we have struggled with asthma and allergy issues. As a new a...
Allisonc78Sep 15, 2008
meg1974Sep 14, 2008
jballanSep 13, 2008
By meg1974 Blank
I was tested for allergies 10 years ago, and the tests showed allergies to dust mites. I controlled it through enviro...
By Ghia Blank
I had a cold but now have a constant throat coughing for 4 weeks/not in my chest/ and my throat is a little red/ I ha...
By Almestica Blank
I quit smoking a couple of weeks ago. Part of the reason was that I developed an ear infection and my throat was ir...
bl108Sep 11, 2008
By bl108 Blank
Recently, I started running at a faster pace for 10ks, and about 30 minutes to an hour after the run (before and duri...
simpbbmSep 08, 2008
Allisonc78Sep 07, 2008
By simpbbm Blank
I am a healthy 22 year old (just had a check up yesterday) who suddenly contracted a really bad cough about 3 weeks a...
sharee79Sep 10, 2008
By sharee79 Blank
I am a 29 year old female, never smoked, healthy weight and beside breathing and anxiety issues healthy. In April I ...
By Matt352 Blank
I have had chronic phlegm overproduction for the last five years or so. It is always clear and feels like it is in bo...
momme05Aug 29, 2008
By momme05 Blank
I have also posted this question in the Heart Disease Forum. But, given that I am not sure what it is, I thought to ...
By Allisonc78 Blank
I just got back from an asthma clinic and my peak flow was 380. My normal peak flow was suppose to be 458. But then I...
tapelaSep 10, 2009
By issy49 Blank
Can you get dizziness and nausea from a side affect of advair...i have taken for sometime usually just once a day. my...
597906 tn?1219458659
By fuzzysparks Blank
hello Im 27 years old Iv suffered with allergies and asthma since i was 14 years old. Iv been On plenty of different ...
By Lisa1958 Blank
I have read that if you control Sleep Apnea (recently diagnosed), you will likely control Asthma and GERD. How are a...
By JOANNE1954 Blank
I have been coughing for about 6 months. I am starting to get very depressed and worn down by it. I have gotten an ...
By Intrigued1 Blank
I have perennial allergic rhinitis and mild-moderate exercise/physical activity-induced asthma. I am currently ta...
By jennie85 Blank
In the past few years at random times whenever i inhale, sometimes when i exhale too, i get this cold icy feeling in ...
mmalavecabApr 19, 2009
By dolly949 Blank
Hi, I once lived in an old cottage 5 years ago. There the carpet in the old cottage used to smell of mildew and whe...
By Arian68 Blank
My left chest is wheesing, coughing every time i lie down, what is the best thing to do? i want to get rid of this.Pl...
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now