Aa
A
A
Close

Asthma Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

61 - 80 (of 349) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am a 29 year old female, healthy weight, never smoked and beside this issue no other medical history. I have had a chronic cough and throat clearing for three years that brings up small amounts of clear sputum. In April the cough...
sharee79 | Last answer
617037_tn?1292263823
i have been struggling with my breathing since may 08 and have been admitted to hospital once and seen a emergancy doctor, when i saw the emergancy doctor i was told i was having a asthma attack and was put on steriods. then on june 2nd...
darkangel123 | Last answer
I have a 3 1/2 year old son, since he was about 7months we have struggled with asthma and allergy issues. As a new and first time mother I could not get any one (including 6 peditricians) to listen to me until he was a year old and had ...
bryarmomma | Last answer
I was tested for allergies 10 years ago, and the tests showed allergies to dust mites. I controlled it through environment. The symptoms I was having at the time (sneezing uncontrollably for hours in the mornings) went away, so I figured...
meg1974 | Last answer
I had a cold but now have a constant throat coughing for 4 weeks/not in my chest/ and my throat is a little red/ I have gargled with warm salt water - and what I cough up is clear, no fever, is this sinus drainage? I can breathe through...
Ghia | Last answer
I quit smoking a couple of weeks ago. Part of the reason was that I developed an ear infection and my throat was irritating me. I've been taking antibiotics that have pretty much cleared up the infection. But, I can't seem to shake th...
Almestica | Last answer
Recently, I started running at a faster pace for 10ks, and about 30 minutes to an hour after the run (before and during the run I feel fine), I start to have a lot of productive coughing, wheezing, chest and throat soreness that lasts fo...
bl108 | Last answer
I am a healthy 22 year old (just had a check up yesterday) who suddenly contracted a really bad cough about 3 weeks ago without any cold symptoms (this has never happend to me before). I don't drink, smoke, or have any known allergies. T...
simpbbm | Last answer
I am a 29 year old female, never smoked, healthy weight and beside breathing and anxiety issues healthy. In April I developed a mild pneumonia in one lung which was treated with oral antibiotics, follow up xray in July showed most of th...
sharee79 | Last answer
I have had chronic phlegm overproduction for the last five years or so. It is always clear and feels like it is in both my sinuses and airway. I constantly cough up phlegm and occasionally cough so hard that I gag. When I play athletics ...
Matt352 | Last answer
I have also posted this question in the Heart Disease Forum. But, given that I am not sure what it is, I thought to post it with this forum as well. My 19 year old son was diagnosed with NCS. Now, my 16 year old daughter is being...
momme05 | Last answer
I just got back from an asthma clinic and my peak flow was 380. My normal peak flow was suppose to be 458. But then I took the Spirometry test and my results were FVC 117% FEV1106 % FEV1/FVC 90% FEF25-75% 80% PEFR 93% The doctor s...
Allisonc78 | Last answer
Can you get dizziness and nausea from a side affect of advair...i have taken for sometime usually just once a day. my asthma has been a lot better latley as i did get rid of a stressful situation. Doesn't advai have steriod in in and tha...
issy49 | Last answer
597906_tn?1219458659
hello Im 27 years old Iv suffered with allergies and asthma since i was 14 years old. Iv been On plenty of different meds like subutimol and ventalin for emergancies, and have taken Plumicort, the orange puffer don't remmebr the name Sin...
fuzzysparks | Last answer
I have read that if you control Sleep Apnea (recently diagnosed), you will likely control Asthma and GERD. How are any of these related? I can't seem to wrap my head around this. I now have a CPAP but it is so uncomfortable, I'm not s...
Lisa1958 | Last answer
I have been coughing for about 6 months. I am starting to get very depressed and worn down by it. I have gotten an allergy test and do indeed have allergies to my cats, mold, dust and some grasses and trees. The problem is, nothing is...
JOANNE1954 | Last answer
I have perennial allergic rhinitis and mild-moderate exercise/physical activity-induced asthma. I am currently taking Symbicort 200/6 one puff bid and have been doing so for approximately six weeks. However, for the last few days I h...
Intrigued1 | Last answer
In the past few years at random times whenever i inhale, sometimes when i exhale too, i get this cold icy feeling in my right lung and recently if i breath to deeply while im getting tis icy feeling i start to cough and have slight troub...
jennie85 | Last answer
Hi, I once lived in an old cottage 5 years ago. There the carpet in the old cottage used to smell of mildew and when I used to brush it I had difficulty breathing. The carpet was also damp. I never had asthma before this, and since t...
dolly949 | Last answer
My left chest is wheesing, coughing every time i lie down, what is the best thing to do? i want to get rid of this.Please give an advice that could help me.and i have dry phlegm too.thanks for giveing attention to my letter
Arian68 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank