Aa
A
A
Close

Asthma Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

81 - 100 (of 349) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HI, My daughter is 5 years old. She has little asthma problem. It worsen when she catches cold. But Lately every night while she is in deep sleep, she starts coughing. This lasts for one to two hour. It seems she is chocking with he...
  Posted
My son has asthma and is going to a school that has asbestos in it. Should I be concerned about this or should I talk with his Drs. about this. Thank you for any and all advice on this subject
  Posted
213398 tn?1202674074
Dear Doc. i bought my brother an air purifier the really popular you see on tv all the time. not sure if we can mention brand names on this site. anyway i know it works by making ozone. at first i thought it would be beneficial to him...
  Posted
hi, ive recently discovered from an allergist that i have severe airborne allergies. Now, Ive never had breathing problems really and this has kind of started a breathing problem for me. I have been to a pulmonary dr., and the results...
  Posted
I want to know if anyone is having this problem. I have breathing issues that revolve around upper chest or throat and any antihistamines make the problem worse. Does anyone else have this problem? But I need antihistamines desperatl...
  Posted
I am a 29 year old female, never smoked, healthy weight and beside breathing and anxiety issues healthy. In April I developed a mild pneumonia in one lung which was treated with oral antibiotics, follow up xray showed most of the consol...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with Allergic bronciopulminary aspergilosis in October of last year. What was thought to be a routine asthma exarbation I was hospitalized. I did not respond to treatment in a matter of days and I felt something differant...
  Posted
I took my inhaler Proair HFA inhalation aerosol actuator and I found that i was coughing alot with this wierd taste in my mouth like mucas. There is a little tightness in my chest but Im scared. Is it Paradoxical Bronchospasm? What are ...
  Posted
What is the difference between the blood allergy tests and the skin testing? I was recently tested for allergies by a blood test and it came back I was allergic to cats and dogs, but I have heard this form of testing isn't always 100% an...
  Posted
My wife has severe allergies, asthma, and Myasthenia Gravis. She has never had an MG crisis but is on prednisone, prograf and mestinon. She is on several medications for the allergies and asthma. Her allergist has been trying to get her ...
  Posted
I'm a 39 year old male non-smoker, non-drinker, marathon runner who has never had any surgeries or hospitilizations. Always healthy until November 2007. I moved items in and out of a basement storage area of a very old apartment...
  Posted
566856 tn?1216648801
This weekend I had my lungs testes as I am asmatic. I am 24 years old. I have never smoked in my life. The reading said that my lungs are 60 years old. I just want to know how bad is this? Also, can this be fixed and how easily can ...
  Posted
My three year old daughter is a moderate asthmatic. She is taking pulmicourt respules (1mg) daily and 4mg singular, Yet see seems to still have alot of breakthrough asthma. Recently she is having flareups (mostly early morning) in which ...
  Posted
I suffered from pneumonia in March 2006 and following recovery I contracted a nasty chest infection in July 2006. My Doctor at the time stated that because I have asthma and had suffered from pneumonia earlier that year I would be prone...
  Posted
I have had about 4 bouts of acute bronchitis and the symptoms are exactly like that of my asthmatic cousin, but the doctors always diagnosis bronchitis and not asthma. can it lead to full blown asthma?
  Posted
I am 46 and for the last 2-3 days ,I feel like sometimes I have to cough,and when I do I can't breathe its like the aiways are locking up ,my eyes become teary,and sometimes I spit white foamy mucus what does it mean? I have no fever or ...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 43 year old female and was put on Advair over 1 yr ago. I have never had any Asthma attaks but was having tightness of breath and feeling i wasn't getting enough air and could barely walk. I never had any allergy or Asthma ...
  Posted
Hello, Doctor. I'm a resident of a town in California, the site of a recent wildfire (in addition to the other fires burning through the state) that has deposited ash throughout the area over the past two weeks, I am 23 years of age an...
  Posted
I am a 19 yo female in good health. I do have asthma, but it only makes an appearance when I do heavy exercise. Something has been going on for about year that I am not particularly concerned about, but...I am curious. Whenever I laug...
  Posted
Hello :-). My son has asthma which manifests itself in a cough and often shows up during/after colds (he doesn't appear to have any problems with breathing in enough air... no emergencies, thank goodness). He takes Singulair every nigh...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank