Asthma Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
margypopsAug 10, 2008
By cbjhicks Blank
My son has asthma and is going to a school that has asbestos in it. Should I be concerned about this or should I tal...
213398_tn?1202674074
By Michaelccc Blank
Dear Doc. i bought my brother an air purifier the really popular you see on tv all the time. not sure if we can me...
By cpar07 Blank
hi, ive recently discovered from an allergist that i have severe airborne allergies. Now, Ive never had breathing ...
By 252ph Blank
I want to know if anyone is having this problem. I have breathing issues that revolve around upper chest or throat an...
sweets4Jul 31, 2008
By sharee79 Blank
I am a 29 year old female, never smoked, healthy weight and beside breathing and anxiety issues healthy. In April I ...
herdingcatsFeb 08, 2009
By kimmy60 Blank
I was diagnosed with Allergic bronciopulminary aspergilosis in October of last year. What was thought to be a routine...
By Angelface123123 Blank
I took my inhaler Proair HFA inhalation aerosol actuator and I found that i was coughing alot with this wierd taste i...
crystalfreshAug 03, 2008
By Allisonc78 Blank
What is the difference between the blood allergy tests and the skin testing? I was recently tested for allergies by a...
By jlmslmspi Blank
My wife has severe allergies, asthma, and Myasthenia Gravis. She has never had an MG crisis but is on prednisone, pro...
eiligJul 25, 2008
eiligJul 24, 2008
By eilig Blank
I'm a 39 year old male non-smoker, non-drinker, marathon runner who has never had any surgeries or hospitilizations...
566856_tn?1216648801
By Chantz Blank
This weekend I had my lungs testes as I am asmatic. I am 24 years old. I have never smoked in my life. The reading...
By sally12345 Blank
My three year old daughter is a moderate asthmatic. She is taking pulmicourt respules (1mg) daily and 4mg singular, Y...
By blogsey Blank
I suffered from pneumonia in March 2006 and following recovery I contracted a nasty chest infection in July 2006. My...
By kyedors Blank
I have had about 4 bouts of acute bronchitis and the symptoms are exactly like that of my asthmatic cousin, but the d...
By dezsoke Blank
I am 46 and for the last 2-3 days ,I feel like sometimes I have to cough,and when I do I can't breathe its like the a...
AzaharJul 17, 2008
By bodydoll Blank
Hi, I am a 43 year old female and was put on Advair over 1 yr ago. I have never had any Asthma attaks but was havin...
CatholicnerdJul 13, 2008
By Catholicnerd Blank
Hello, Doctor. I'm a resident of a town in California, the site of a recent wildfire (in addition to the other fires...
By facit Blank
I am a 19 yo female in good health. I do have asthma, but it only makes an appearance when I do heavy exercise. Somet...
JennymomJul 09, 2008
By Jennymom Blank
Hello :-). My son has asthma which manifests itself in a cough and often shows up during/after colds (he doesn't app...
By Lenman Blank
After several years of dealing with feeling rotten, and visits to about ten different doctors, I still don't know why...
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank