Aa
A
A
Close
Ataxia Community
WELCOME to the ATAXIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Ataxia, which occurs when parts of the nervous system that control movement are damaged. People with ataxia experience a failure of muscle control in their arms and legs, resulting in a lack of balance and coordination or a disturbance of gait.
21 - 40 (of 51) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
AMO
Dear Lisa, I thought it would be good to make posts to it's o wn thread that we can designate to your chat. Not that thhe Welcome ...
1 answer |
I would like to know your experiences with being pregnant with an ataxic gait...how did it feel toward the end of your pregnancy? Or duri...
1 answer |
hi amo..thankyou so much for you wonderful subtle reply lol how are you? my daughter is not so bad..she had a few falls today..same as an...
6 answers |
4054358 tn?1349369836
I have a 28 year old daughter with Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 1, A rare degenerative neurological disorder. She is 95lb's and she eats t...
3 answers |
I am a 73yr old ,who recently had a Hysterectomy, Sept. 5, 2012. Everything came out ok. Some vomiting of bile two days after surgery,.T...
1 answer |
Hi, I was wondering what would cause a sudden loss of control in fine hand movements due to hand-eye coordination problems for a young...
1 answer |
Hi Has anyonehad a lumbar puncture? What was it like? Did it hurt? Was it painful afterwards? How exactly can it help? Sorry for al...
4 answers |
everytime i come on there is no one
1 answer |
Can our body get rid of excess of vitamin E??
1 answer |
my daughter is 5 ,she developed ataxia from surgery fro a juvenille pilocystic astrocytoma full resection has vp shunt in place . she h...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, Please join me in welcoming AMO as your new Community Leader for the Ataxia Community. AMO has helped many people on the communi...
1 answer |
1402411 tn?1292879476
My knees just buckle for no reason, I have vertigo and IHave Neouropathy everywhere. Legs,arms,digestive tract,colen,and girly parts are ...
1 answer |
After 3 1/2 years, my father is now told he has Ataxia. He experienced a popping in his brain back then followed by nausea, then shortly ...
1 answer |
My little boy who is now 17 months old has been told to have ataxia by his physical therapist. I am just courios if this is true?? His sy...
2 answers |
When I was 17, I had fallen asleep. Prior to waking up, my mother was giving me allergy medicine, but everytime I woke up (every 2 to 2.5...
2 answers |
Hi I tend to get dizziness whenever i stare at moving objects for eg . moving vehicles, watching a match of tennis etc...Why is it so ?...
1 answer |
1483956 tn?1288817761
i dont know which form of ataxia i have, but i get a cramp feeling in my left leg. i wanted 2 know wot it is and if anybody else suffer...
1 answer |
1413972 tn?1305583364
hey all. i jus wondered if anyone else had heard of eposidic ataxia (think thats spelt right) and any information id be greatful for. t...
5 answers |
1486870 tn?1288063917
Hello. I am a 28 year old male with Olivoponto cerebellar atrophy and a dandy walker malfoemation of my cerebellum. Only my gait and le...
1 answer |
Please someone help us! Since 2009 my huspand 59 yrs old had develope accordin to the neurology ;spinocerebellar ataxia but he can not d...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ataxia Community Resources