Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
AlaineeJul 18
autistic_mom07Mar 01, 2008
autistic_mom07Mar 01, 2008
aspiemomJan 23, 2008
MaryannesMomJan 23, 2008
By Grandmother1941 Blank
I have an 8 yr. old grandson, with Asperger's Syndrome who has made 3 suicidal attempts while in school on the Playg...
By cmf53087
Hello, I am conerned about my son, who is 2.5 years old. He has always been a difficult child. Difficult sleeper, ...
9280615_tn?1403007013
By mentor4succes
I have one-on-one contact with her 24 hrs. per day for 3 days per week. Her social functions are outstanding. Now a...
By carriewalsh
I work as a Special Needs Assistant and the young boy I work with constantly rubs himself up and down. I tell him to...
By Tracyttt
My daughter stopped cooing a month ago and makes no sounds. She is four months now. This happen to anyone?
By slimlee
I had sex March 6 and I am due December 1 but my ULTRASOUND dd is November 29 Also my LMP was February 24.. so the ti...
By DnanaSmith
I have a 4 year old autistic boy and im am pregnant with number 2 what is the chances of having more kids with autism...
By xali
My 10-year-old granddaughter has Asperger's and precocious puberty, which at least in her case seem to go hand in han...
By Calistaco
My baby's dads brother has aspergers. What are the chances my baby to be will have it?
By Regret2011 Blank
He is 3 and has only a few words. Stop, no, go and mama. The rest is intelligible babble which he does 99% of the tim...
By TheCalicos Blank
My teen son was (kind of) diagnosed with high functioning Asperger's when he was 4 yrs of age. The doc put him throug...
By maryyyygigglebottom Blank
I have been in and out of mental assessments sense I was a young child, they have never ruled anything out but I am g...
By mrsgritton Blank
My 5 year old daughter has autism since starting back school after xmas hols she started off being very distressed an...
By Jaymio Blank
My 12 yr old daughter has non verbal learning disability and has some social issues like asperger. Will Bethyl B12 sh...
By JMWCanada Blank
My son (6 years old) is very intelligent and easily keeps up with his kindergarten 'academics' but there are 'attenti...
By Hannahvictoria98 Blank
I'm a 15 year old female and my doctor thinks I have IBD. It's the only treatment that helps but there is no sign of ...
By Kaylz101 Blank
Aspergers Syndrome runs all through my family. I haven't got it but I was wondering what's the chance my baby could h...
By TL2014 Blank
My son who is 4 years old has severe anger issues. I left his father when he just turned 2. I met another man(who is...
By kariiArellano Blank
Ok so I went for my ultrasound this week (I'm 19weeks due on July 3, 2014) and they told me I'm having a bby boy :D I...
7201263_tn?1391589594
By chiari4234 Blank
I have just recently found out I have a low lying tonsil in my brain and that I was born with it..I have done some re...
This Forum's Experts
340676_tn?1383325484
Jason C Bourret, Ph.D., BCBA-DBlank
The New England Center for Children
Southborough, MA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979