Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
FollowerofChristDec 17, 2013
By masters58 Blank
can u help i dont have the funds but have quest insurance for him but he does need some kind of help
By lovergirl2014 Blank
Me and my finance been trying to conceive since September so far we tried genitol liquid now we is trying gertiol com...
By ftsktan Blank
Dear Doctors What is the safe & effective dosage of magnesium & vitamin B6 for a 6yr old austistic boy with hyper-...
By Ocall212 Blank
My daughter is 17 she has Autism and speaks very little. She had a heart arythmia that was ablated in 6/2012. Just ...
By mamtadhull Blank
we know about ( streaky opacities are seen in bilateral lung fields) means
By PresleyNic Blank
My son was born with imperforate anus (high). I expected to have issues with constipation and/or incontinence. Potty ...
By brazenkayzen Blank
I'm 10 weeks and 4days along, I'm on 4mg suboxone films and have to take it through my while pregnancy, unfortunately...
By qazxswed Blank
Does urine pregnancy test shows positive during the 5th month?
6647728_tn?1383449743
Jane1211Dec 04, 2013
By pamelakaulitz17 Blank
So I have a 10 yr. old brother who has ASD and my mom wants to start him on a gluten free and casein free diet. Can s...
6573002_tn?1383661437
Jellybean1986Nov 08, 2013
Jellybean1986Nov 04, 2013
By Jellybean1986 Blank
Hello, I am 27 and I have Aspergers. I have had medical issues all of my life it seems. I have had to have a surg...
By falconscry13 Blank
I'm an aspie and new mother. I went most of my life undiagnosed and thus missed out on learning the key skills for s...
By Aprilsnows Blank
Hi, can anyone tell me if they know a reason why public schools don't seem to like children to be diagnosed with aspe...
By cara7490 Blank
Should i worry
amethyst111Nov 12, 2013
By Squeakmouse1984 Blank
My 7 year old son is mildly autistic (he's on tbe higher spectrum but the doctor never specifically said if it was As...
By varija Blank
My 16 month old son met all his developmental milestones (gross and social) till 7.5 months. But he was not pulling u...
By wendeew3ns Blank
He doesnt speak, only "dada", dede'..baby talk, babbly..he is hyper when he watch his favorite movie, he always jump....
lillibetlayneOct 25, 2013
By hapaness1 Blank
I have concerns that my 13yr old may be on the Autism spectrum. He has a difficult time relating to most of his peers...
By dimpletz16 Blank
I have a 5 year old boy who has autism. I want to have another baby because I don't want my kid to be alone, but I am...
4971738_tn?1390568984
megamomz6Oct 16, 2013
By cHiNa_dOlli3 Blank
my daughter is three years old she has mild autism as much as I read about this I find it difficult to understand and...
By Gabbiemelinda Blank
If my younger brother has autism, do that raise the chances of my unborn child might be born with autism?
This Forum's Experts
340676_tn?1383325484
Jason C Bourret, Ph.D., BCBA-DBlank
The New England Center for Children
Southborough, MA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949