Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
ncoombsyDec 27, 2012
By ncoombsy Blank
My now 6-year-old son has been having episodes upon waking in the morning, which were happening about twice a year, b...
mumto4_9432Dec 16, 2012
mumto4_9432Dec 11, 2012
ngpjDec 09, 2012
mumto4_9432Dec 07, 2012
mumto4_9432Dec 05, 2012
By mumto4_9432 Blank
I have 3 sons who concern me!nobody is listening or helping!!!where to turn for help!are my sons conditions connected...
bodie469Dec 07, 2012
By visamom Blank
Why does my 9 yr old grandson pees in inappropriate places? He is ADHD & Autistic spectrum. What could be the reasons...
By jmt25607 Blank
i have a 32month old is very smart and he was sick alot when he was younger but since he has been 2 he has been doin...
By ddc56 Blank
My son is 23; he stays home. I have working and can not make ends meet. He doesn't drive at this time. He needs more ...
By cwilliams812 Blank
I have an 8 yr old son with aspergers who was just put on gaunfacine on monday. He gets half a pill twice a day. We h...
By butterflymommy081012 Blank
I asked this in the community forum too. My daughter is almost 5 and struggling in kindergarten. She is extremely b...
By endoftether1 Blank
a child who has downs syndrome and has been told he is also autistic keeps pulling childrens pants down and his dad h...
By sumam Blank
My kid (male ) was born on 18th Oct 2012. Later doctors kept him in ICU. Because infection and his crp level is 4.5...
By khaleesyah Blank
I have a brother with autism , could I have a son with autism as well ?. I have been takin care of him my hole life ....
IChrisOct 21, 2012
By teacherbran Blank
I am a special education teacher with a student with Asperger's. He has obsessive thoughts that frequently distract h...
jklaportOct 14, 2012
By meganmom Blank
I'm curious about my childs development. Mikey is my son, and he's always been very social and happy all the time. No...
By Danitatu Blank
Yes hi I'm new to this forum. My son Colby is 10 years old he has brain damage and IQ of 58 he was born very prematu...
By bilalishtiaq Blank
HI My son who is now four years old shows a lot of stimulating behaviour like rocking back and forth, jumping all the...
3349035_tn?1347213456
mothernature750Sep 27, 2012
By wheetos Blank
I would be interested to hear if there are any ways of calming down before meltdowns. In the past I got out of hand a...
By kiki85 Blank
My 5 yr old son is a bright loving little boy he gives kisses and hugs like to color and math he helps me and had int...
By KShrum Blank
I have some concerns with my 5 1/2 year old son. He started Kindergarten this year, and seems to be doing really well...
By guggieof3 Blank
My 2 year old grandson could hum the entire song of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star at a year old. However, at age two, ...
SchwemmmAug 24, 2012
SchwemmmAug 19, 2012
SchwemmmAug 19, 2012
By Schwemmm Blank
Out son is 3 yrs 10 mos old. First child, my wife and I assumed he was going along very well until around 5 months ag...
By mikkol Blank
Hello, recently my daughters Doctors (GI, Nuero, And Ped) suspect that my daughter has some form of PDD. My daughter ...
This Forum's Experts
340676_tn?1383325484
Jason C Bourret, Ph.D., BCBA-DBlank
The New England Center for Children
Southborough, MA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979