Aa
A
A
Close
Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum
Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.
81 - 100 (of 1043) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
last year my 15 year old daughter went to prom with a Senior boy, due to my urging. He did ask her, but she wanted to g with someone els...
1 answer |
My now 6-year-old son has been having episodes upon waking in the morning, which were happening about twice a year, but have increased in...
2 answers |
I have 3 sons who concern me!nobody is listening or helping!!!where to turn for help!are my sons conditions connected and what could caus...
6 answers |
Why does my 9 yr old grandson pees in inappropriate places? He is ADHD & Autistic spectrum. What could be the reasons for this behavour? ...
2 answers |
i have a 32month old is very smart and he was sick alot when he was younger but since he has been 2 he has been doing better , but now h...
1 answer |
My son is 23; he stays home. I have working and can not make ends meet. He doesn't drive at this time. He needs more attention. Would li...
1 answer |
I have an 8 yr old son with aspergers who was just put on gaunfacine on monday. He gets half a pill twice a day. We have noticed that whi...
1 answer |
I asked this in the community forum too. My daughter is almost 5 and struggling in kindergarten. She is extremely bright, has a excelle...
1 answer |
a child who has downs syndrome and has been told he is also autistic keeps pulling childrens pants down and his dad has been told its pa...
1 answer |
My kid (male ) was born on 18th Oct 2012. Later doctors kept him in ICU. Because infection and his crp level is 4.51% that is because o...
1 answer |
I have a brother with autism , could I have a son with autism as well ?. I have been takin care of him my hole life .... I would not be h...
1 answer |
I am a special education teacher with a student with Asperger's. He has obsessive thoughts that frequently distract him from learning. Mo...
1 answer |
I'm curious about my childs development. Mikey is my son, and he's always been very social and happy all the time. No sleeping or eating ...
1 answer |
Yes hi I'm new to this forum. My son Colby is 10 years old he has brain damage and IQ of 58 he was born very premature 1lb 3 oz he had ...
HI My son who is now four years old shows a lot of stimulating behaviour like rocking back and forth, jumping all the time, moving his ha...
3349035 tn?1347213456
I would be interested to hear if there are any ways of calming down before meltdowns. In the past I got out of hand and had a meltdown wh...
1 answer |
My 5 yr old son is a bright loving little boy he gives kisses and hugs like to color and math he helps me and had interests in toys and m...
I have some concerns with my 5 1/2 year old son. He started Kindergarten this year, and seems to be doing really well, other than his han...
2 answers |
My 2 year old grandson could hum the entire song of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star at a year old. However, at age two, he just hums his wor...
Out son is 3 yrs 10 mos old. First child, my wife and I assumed he was going along very well until around 5 months ago we had a parent te...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank