Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
1 - 20 (of 5111) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Everyone, I have had some odd symptoms over the past 4 months and I'm hoping someone could shed some light since doctors I feel are...
16 answers |
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
385 answers | 6 comments |
I have a friend and they say something is wrong with her immune system but she keeps getting boils on her head and it hurts to comb her h...
16 answers | 6 comments |
ever since may ive been shakey dream like brain fog neckstiffness anxiey panic attacks concentration problems weak faigue lost weight bee...
3 answers |
I'm trying to understand my test results. Formally diagnosed with Scleroderma & informally with other Autoimmune diseases. Any explanatio...
1 answer |
12400644 tn?1425086465
How can i stop the low grade fevers? It seems like if i can stop the fevers, the disease will slow down...As soon as the fever comes, 20...
10 answers | 1 comment |
34 years ago, age 22, major life saving op due to quick onset of ulcerative colitis, then 4 years ago at age 52, in good health, or so i...
1 answer |
30yo/f for the past 3 months I have been battling a severe headache and a rash that comes and goes. For the most part the rash is general...
1 answer |
I have recently been diagnosed with SLE, and take imuran prednisone, and plaquenil. I am also on 2L of supplemental oxygen for "respirat...
1 answer |
I appreciate his usual help, I am somewhat concerned with this test of flow cytometry mother took him and which I could not interpret the...
1 answer |
. I am hoping someone can shed some light on my test results, I don't go see my doctor to review them until next we...
1 answer |
1609219 tn?1298108535
Ok I just lost the question, but bears repeating. Over the past year (since January 2010), I have had recurring walking pnuemonia. I us...
4 answers |
429949 tn?1224695179
HAS ANYONE HAD ADULT ADEM? I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH THIS FOR NOW, BUT NEUROLOGIST IS STILL CHECKING ME WITH REPEAT MRI's EVERY SIX MON...
62 answers |
I have recently been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder called IgG4 Sclerosing Disease. I know very little about it and have had m...
71 answers | 2 comments |
I am hoping to get some insight into years of different problems that doctors continue to write off as depression or fibromyalgia (I am a...
1 answer |
My wife has been struggling health wise for the past 2 years. We have done lab tests and have seen a number of different doctors. She w...
1 answer |
I am a 26 y-o- Female. For the past 3 months now I have been having strange symptoms like nausea, dizziness (extreme at times), headache ...
149 answers | 2 comments |
My mom was diagnosed with Addison's 15 years ago and has been sick ever since. We have come to conclusion now that she may have been misd...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause fo...
27 answers |
I am experiencing nausea, dizziness, fatigue, loss of appetite (or unable to eat due to nausea), diarrhea, metal taste in my mouth, crumb...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...