A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
1 - 20 (of 5078) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1175033 tn?1309511759
I have been tested ANA pattern test: speckled. I tore the meniscus in my right knee so I had to have part removed because the complex tar...
1 answer
I'm going to give you some history. I apologize if this ends up being long. I am a 38 year old female and was relatively healthy until...
1 answer
About a month ago both my hands came under "attack". I had about 6 bouts of severe hand pain with intense burning tingling and numbness...
1 answer
12400644 tn?1425086465
How can i stop the low grade fevers? It seems like if i can stop the fevers, the disease will slow down...As soon as the fever comes, 20...
9 answers
Hi all. I'm a 34 year old female 3.5 months postpartum and been having nothing but issues since I've had the baby. Over the last month ...
1 answer
what does borderline positive mean on single stranded dna ab igg test?
1 answer
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
378 answers | 2 comments
  RiverAnn,    RiverAnn,    Cher8484,    Bona1,    Kayaks44P
I had my CBC and Urinalysis done, my question is what is the causes of High White Blood Cells and Low lymphocytes? The rest were in norma...
1 answer
Hello, I am a 34 year old white male (6'0, 225). I recently got some lab results back (Creatine Kinase isoenzyme test) and it showed I h...
2 answers
I recently developed very white spots under my armpits and I also noticed this same change to my pigmentation in my vaginal and anal area...
1 answer
I have been having worsening memory and cognition issues over the past several years along with Fibro type physical symptoms. I am being ...
2 answers
Hi, I have been taking liquid generic Zoloft for about five years with success. I also take a small amount of liquid Abilify and Clon...
1 answer
Hello, thanks for looking at my question. To start I am a 29 year old male who used to be in great shape and active with no complaints. O...
1 answer | 2 comments
I have recently been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder called IgG4 Sclerosing Disease. I know very little about it and have had m...
69 answers
  anon_2,    rosebudzzz,    rosebudzzz,    kizzyma,    craftyhamster
I have many symptom like, throat irritation,eye pain,head back side pain,chest and stomach pain,arthritis,dark ruin.All my tests are norm...
1 answer
960462 tn?1284994945
I was diagnosed by open lung bx in 2001, I suffered ans was treated with plaquenil and methotrexate, after a while on steroids. seemed to...
1 answer
11941637 tn?1422290946
I began developing symptoms of narcolepsy in high school, however, due to a lack of understanding at the time, it was not diagnosed until...
5 answers | 1 comment
1477978 tn?1289505731
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Prednisone & Methylprednisolone?
7 answers
  hii5
ok, I am or was a very healthy male in my 50's, recently I started having allergy like issues that were causing me to have asthma attacts...
I have a friend and they say something is wrong with her immune system but she keeps getting boils on her head and it hurts to comb her h...
14 answers | 2 comments
  AnToni78,    Manse
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank