Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
1 - 20 (of 5095) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had vitiligo for a few years; however, in the past few years, it has not been widespread or that visible. Within the past few mo...
1 answer |
10393520 tn?1409801681
Got my lab work in.TSH reflex order: 0.54 LOW with high liver enzymes. What does this mean?
9 answers | 1 comment |
I had Microvascular Decompression, a brain surgery meant to relieve face pain, and is performed just below the and behind the ear, and ap...
can someone help me? has this ever happened to anybody in the world. i've been having episodic moments where only the entire right side...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. For the past month or so I have been experiencing some weird symptoms and I'm not sure where it's stemming from. It started ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Test Results -GGT: 73-80 normal range (8-35U/L) -Sodium: 132 range(133-144mmol/L0 -Chloride: 96 range (98-111mol/L) CRP,...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was recently diagnosed with IgG4 RD after a nephrectomy? I have had multiple surgeries in my life and they all seem to be tied to thi...
I've lost more than 2 diopters in one year so my eye doctor sent me in for tests. Separately, I've been treated for arthritis on basis of...
2 answers |
I have done the ANA Blot test. It seems to have tested for a slew of antigens: Mi-2, Ku, Sm, Histones and many others. Alongside each ...
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
382 answers | 4 comments |
I have a friend and they say something is wrong with her immune system but she keeps getting boils on her head and it hurts to comb her h...
15 answers | 4 comments |
For the last two and a half months I've been having some transient muscle and joint pains. They're not debilitating but they do hurt and ...
9 answers |
I am currently experiencing extreme fatigue that has gotten worse over the past four years. It has finally gotten to the point where I ha...
6 answers |
I have recently been tested for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Celiac due to ongoing joint pain and some intestinal issues. Both the RA and Ce...
My husband takes Remicade for Crohn's Disease. He has severe mood swings after taking Remicade and then high and lows that resemble Depre...
30 answers |
I am 19 years old going to be 20 in 2 months and back in November I got an ANA test and it came positive I'm not sure what the numbers ar...
1 answer |
422425 tn?1307996590
I have had a serious bout of dry mouth and eyes for about 4 months now...so bad it is causing tooth decay. I was tested for Sjogrens but ...
28 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, a shout out to all that are effected by any or all forms of Arthritis. I have had active psoriatic arthritis for 2 years now and h...
Hello, I seem to be having constant Canker Sores. I often have two or three in my mouth at a time. I read that this is a symptom of autoi...
Hi everyone, I recently came up with a positive ANA at 1:640 with a nucleolar pattern. I read that this is typically indicative of scler...
21 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources