A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
1 - 20 (of 5136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19622464 tn?1481144780
I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease and going to be checked for lupus I have 17 swollen left nose they want to do a biopsy I want to...
1 answer |
Is there any answer at all as to how to either manage this or get rid of it? I do not think I can live like this. Symptoms: Internal t...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Just finished a 7 month prednisone treatment. My inflammation is gone. Had a misdiagnosis and thankful they did a liver and kidney biop...
1 answer |
My 13 year old daughter has been sick for 10 months (continuously) and we can't solve the mystery. Background info.: She was diagnosed wi...
21 answers |
Hello all. I have had hives all over my body in as many as 15 different locations at the same time. I've tried singular, zyrtec, Claritin...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Some of the early symptoms of GBS have returned after 4 months of getting better. Hands tingling and weaker legs
1 answer |
I went to the doctor recently because of some issues I've been having (explained at the bottom) and she is sending me to a gastroenterolo...
1 answer |
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
371 answers | 7 comments |
Hi everyone, I'm a 48 year-old, healthy female. Stared having joint pain about six months ago. Dr diagnosed me with multiple tendiniti...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Just got the blood test result back and found the following abnormal results: Ferritin: High 1127ug/L Total iron binding capacity: Lo...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I am worried I have got problems with my immune system. I have a lot of symptoms which I have listed below. Constant runny/bloc...
2 answers |
Please can someone help I've been experiencing these symptoms on and off for two years with no diagnosis. Which stool/blood/hair tes...
2 answers |
Hello, Recently, I had two labs run ANA panels on me and they both came back as positive with a 1:160 titer result, Nucleolar pattern...
5 answers | 3 comments |
My dr. told me that my first set of results for my ANA panel were positive so we needed further testing. Days later he informed me that t...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi there! So after years of constantly feeling ill and having multiple problems, my Dr. ordered an "ANA". It took over a month for the re...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi I have Hashis and high cortisol confirmed by adrenal saliva test results, any idea what I need to do about all of this? I know that en...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am a 17 year old male who is suffering from mysthenia gravis (only double vision) after visiting the neurologist i underwent CT-scan An...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Could someone please help me to interpret my bloods please. TPO antibody - 276 (<34) TG antibody - 288.3 (<115) Tissue transglutamin...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I have recently been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder called IgG4 Sclerosing Disease. I know very little about it and have had m...
71 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources