Aa
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient-to-patient support community covering questions and providing support regarding Autoimmune disorders such as: Autoimmune hepatitis, Celiac disease, Crohn's disease, Goodpasture syndrome, Graves' disease, Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), Hashimoto's disease, Kawasaki's Disease, Lupus erythematosus, Myasthenia gravis, Takayasu's arteritis, and Temporal arteritis.

21 - 40 (of 5062) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1276940 tn?1393812621
Hi y'all! I'm a soon to be 42 y/o female who just got tested for Sjogren;s today. My Rheumy ordered a CBC, Sed Rate, ANA, RF and I believe SS-A & SS-B.......was told that if my blood didn't confirm Sjogren's that I would undergo a lip b...
  Posted
What does ACE level 132 means? How bad it is? Reference range said 13-100 u/l He took blood without fasting. He got tested for recurrent eye inflammations. His pediatric doctor couldn't explain what it is. He has his fist Rheumotolo...
  Posted
So iga deficiency seems to run in family. Not sure how to avoid it. However we have minor illnesses. No autoimmune issues just chronic sinus issues during winter. Anyone know life expectancy from it? Have any studies been done? How can o...
  Posted
I have been diagnosed with UCTD and Fibromyalgia and am in the care of a Rheumatologist and my PCP. I take injections of 20mg Methotrexate with folic acid. I have to do blood work every other month because of the Methotrexate. I have not...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I recently came up with a positive ANA at 1:640 with a nucleolar pattern. I read that this is typically indicative of scleroderma and the idea frightens me! Does anyone else have a nucleolar pattern but does NOT have scler...
  Posted
Hello, I'm new to this place, I mean this is my first question and last I hope for! I'm asking because I feel that maybe doctors missed something till now. I am now 30 years old and a woman. It started about a year ago and so and it cont...
  Posted
I need help understanding my lab report for Epstein-Barr Virus EBV Ab VCA, IgM >4.0 EBV Early Antigen Ab, IgG 8.0 EBV Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG >8.0 This doctor had a heavy accent and I'm not sure what these values mean. Thanks!
  Posted
Has anyone else ever noticed that the joints which are most sore itch deep inside? I first noticed it in my hands, that a joint would seem itchy, but scratching didn't help. After a while I realized that it was a precursor to, or concurr...
  Posted
Hello all. I am a 24 year old female who was told a year ago that I had post partum hyperthyroidism. My dr said she was concerned that i have graves. I was given no meds, told to keel an eye on it. After a few months my labs went back to...
  Posted
1064552 tn?1322583358
This has been such a journey. I've discovered that many (may most?) of my symptoms are related to allergies and extensive angioedema (it affects many parts of my body and the swelling gets pretty crazy (i.e., more than 10 inches in diam...
  Posted
I have had vitiligo for a few years; however, in the past few years, it has not been widespread or that visible. Within the past few months, the spots have started spreading all along my face. This is making me feel very depressed, and I...
  Posted
1417393 tn?1292451926
I was recently diagnosed with an Immune disorder and went through my first wound of IVIG treatment last Tuesday, March 8th. Though there was a minor allergic reaction, I have had a heahache everyday since and feel horrible. The Thursday ...
  Posted
I hope some one can help. I have been unwell for 20 weeks now and have done blood tests, eeg with ekg, mri, seen ent, allergist, rheumatology, neurology. All tests come back ok except weakly positive for sjogren's but can't get diagnosis...
  Posted
Hi all! Im @ a point of severe frustration, hope I can get some thoughts... Im a 36 yr old F. Since (roughly) 2008, I started having some serious fatigue (the kind where no matter how much/little sleep you get, youre still exhausted), m...
  Posted
Recently diagnosed with Hashimotos and they think I may also have another autoimmune. Recently had some bloodwork done. I would appreciate any help deciphering the results. Protein, total 7.2 g/dL range 6.0 - 8.5 g/dL Albumin ...
  Posted
I have a teenage daughter that has been having trouble since the first week of August 2011 with getting dizzy and passing out. We have had 5 emergency room visits, where they have tested, each time, for pregnacy, diabetes, infections, ek...
  Posted
1276940 tn?1393812621
Just logged in on the patient portal and noticed that some of my blood work results were posted. But I have never seen results written this way!! I am so confused. If ANYONE can please shed ANY light on how to interpret them I would be S...
  Posted
Hello, About 15 years ago I got a bump on the back or my neck by the hair line that I thought was a pimple, but it never went away. Now I have about 10 of them on my head and a few years ago I started getting them on my arms, face, an...
  Posted
I need help! This is going to be long, but I'm desperate, and doctors aren't helping me anymore. I need some guidance so I can guide them. First, some background information: I'm a 21 year old female college student. I've been deal...
  Posted
Please send me a message stating if you had or didn't a vaccination treatment 2 years or less before developing the condition. I am focussing on conducting a thorough research amongs all the sufferers. It is too often that just a sampl...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...