A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
21 - 40 (of 5136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1063463 tn?1302278219
I have been tested for numerous things and all have came back normal....I am wondering can you have auto immune disease and still have an...
26 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all..first i will list my positive tests then all the symptoms. My (anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody)ASCA IGG (53.2, range 0-...
16 answers |
Does anyone have any information on possible side effects on the eyes when taking IVIG for CVID?
8 answers | 1 comment |
My father passed away from Scleroderma and so I wanted to check to see if I have an autoimmune or mixed connective disease. My uncle and...
1 answer |
Since then, I had a CT scan which showed tree in bud in both lower lungs and also a calcifying 'consolidation of nodules' in my right upp...
1 answer |
Q: Having dizziness - could it just be my adrenals, and could it subside as my adrenals heal? Or could it be too much hydrocortisone? ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
1276940 tn?1393812621
I am in need of opinions/advice on what I should do next. I am a 42 y/o female. Dx with Sjogren's on 4/22/16. For that I take plaquenil 2...
1 answer |
Has anyone else ever noticed that the joints which are most sore itch deep inside? I first noticed it in my hands, that a joint would see...
24 answers | 3 comments |
Hi Everyone, Thanks for reading this. I am a 29-year-old female recently diagnosed with the following: Addison's Disease, hypothyro...
12 answers | 1 comment |
11664716 tn?1420259745
I went to my Rhumatologist on Tuesday, and all my tests came back negative except for my ANA titer being high (which I know can be a fluk...
1 answer | 2 comments |
483733 tn?1326802046
I am in the midst of finalizing a diagnosis of Lupus. I often feel like I have a hair on or bugs crawling on my arms and head and now fe...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 27yr old female, I weigh 160 and I'm 5'9. I've always been pretty healthy..just the usual childhood illnesses. About 2 months ago I...
2 answers |
I have been on the MS boards on and off for the past 4-5 years, but they have questioned whether my symptoms really fit MS, and I am begi...
2 answers | 4 comments |
My mom is 51y.old and she has low fever(37,6C)for the last 2 years(2times-month)with only having sometimes tremors and pain in the should...
2 answers |
Hi everyone i am new to this site, been going to every kind of dr out there for months now with no answers i thought i would try the publ...
2 answers |
so my question is since I cant find anything on google is what's a normal ssb an ssa blood test reading? my test are very confusing so f...
1 answer |
I'm a 49 year old female. I have experienced headaches of varying degrees for most of my life. As a result of an extremely severe heada...
8 answers |
Is it possible to get MS through sexual contact? My male partner has MS. I've had a steady progression of a cluster of odd symptoms sin...
8 answers |
I am desperately trying to help my 12 year old son. He was diagnosed with Hashimoto's/Hypothyroidism when he was 10 years old. The past ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I have SLE Lupus, Behcet's and Hypothyroid. I have been experiencing migraines for years. The doctors have tried the anti-seizure ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources