Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
21 - 40 (of 5116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have recently been diagnosed with SLE, and take imuran prednisone, and plaquenil. I am also on 2L of supplemental oxygen for "respirat...
1 answer |
I appreciate his usual help, I am somewhat concerned with this test of flow cytometry mother took him and which I could not interpret the...
1 answer |
. I am hoping someone can shed some light on my test results, I don't go see my doctor to review them until next we...
1 answer |
1609219 tn?1298108535
Ok I just lost the question, but bears repeating. Over the past year (since January 2010), I have had recurring walking pnuemonia. I us...
4 answers |
429949 tn?1224695179
HAS ANYONE HAD ADULT ADEM? I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH THIS FOR NOW, BUT NEUROLOGIST IS STILL CHECKING ME WITH REPEAT MRI's EVERY SIX MON...
61 answers |
I have recently been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder called IgG4 Sclerosing Disease. I know very little about it and have had m...
71 answers | 2 comments |
I am hoping to get some insight into years of different problems that doctors continue to write off as depression or fibromyalgia (I am a...
1 answer |
My wife has been struggling health wise for the past 2 years. We have done lab tests and have seen a number of different doctors. She w...
1 answer |
My mom was diagnosed with Addison's 15 years ago and has been sick ever since. We have come to conclusion now that she may have been misd...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause fo...
24 answers |
I am experiencing nausea, dizziness, fatigue, loss of appetite (or unable to eat due to nausea), diarrhea, metal taste in my mouth, crumb...
2 answers |
My husband takes Remicade for Crohn's Disease. He has severe mood swings after taking Remicade and then high and lows that resemble Depre...
33 answers |
i have dry and burning eyes, feeling dryness in lips. within day, i feel colds accompanying burning eyes and sometimes fever. is this ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 35 yr old female and I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid & Psoriatic Arthritis with Psoriasis, and Acid Reflux Disease w/ a hiatal her...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Has anyone else ever noticed that the joints which are most sore itch deep inside? I first noticed it in my hands, that a joint would see...
24 answers | 1 comment |
i did not know under which topic to place this question but put it under Lupus as links have been suggested between the 2 diseases. i...
50 answers |
Dear sir pls i need your kind help. My sister who is suffering from hcv. She was treated with interferon peg interferon and ribavirin f...
My rheumatologist suspects an IgG4 process, but the doctor to whom he would like to refer me is several states away. Is anyone familiar w...
1 answer |
My first symptom I woke up blind in right eye. Optic nuritits but steroids did nothing. This was almost two years ago. Have had MRI spina...
1 answer |
So back in 2011 I had a positive ana report, this is not my first positive, but this time the report came back to say: Positive 1:40 a...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources