Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
21 - 40 (of 5190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been struggling with this situation for over a year now. Dr's don't know what is going on. all the tests are becoming expensive a...
2 answers |
I really NEED SOMEONE with medical expertise to PLEASE help me with my puzzle... everyday there are new pieces, but they only create more...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have a chronic skin condition said to be autoimmune. It all began following a camping trip when i was nine years old i came home with a...
11 answers |
I am currently a 25 year old nurse living in the central NJ area. I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease and RA. It has been a fe...
i did not know under which topic to place this question but put it under Lupus as links have been suggested between the 2 diseases. i...
51 answers |
443434 tn?1255894833
I will try to make this short and I appreciate your thoughts. My problem started last year, April 12th, 2008 to be exact. I woke up with...
11 answers |
Has anyone else ever noticed that the joints which are most sore itch deep inside? I first noticed it in my hands, that a joint would see...
24 answers | 4 comments |
I'm 27 years old. My family doctor referred me 6 months ago to a hematologist for elevated platelets. I have had elevated platelets in th...
4 answers | 2 comments |
For two years, I've been breaking out in hives whenever I get sick or over tired, even with the common cold. Hives are accompanied by bur...
1064552 tn?1322583358
This has been such a journey. I've discovered that many (may most?) of my symptoms are related to allergies and extensive angioedema (it...
3 answers |
1319928 tn?1274351472
Hi I have been having many symptoms for the past three years specifically the rash across the face which flare just before my period and ...
6 answers |
For years I have had numerous symptoms that no one can explain, but all tests including bloodwork has come back normal. I don't understan...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello! I am happy to have found this community because honestly, I am a little lost at how to proceed. To start, let me give a little hi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been on a long 2 year journey now trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I've gone to every type of doctor and done every tes...
Hello all..first i will list my positive tests then all the symptoms. My (anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody)ASCA IGG (53.2, range 0-...
17 answers |
it started in my legs, with RLS, so I was told, now its my whole body, doctors just send me for tests, with no answers
I am a 49 yr old male who has Lymphocytes Absolute High 3.9, MCHC High 35.0, Neutrophils Low 42.9, and RBC High 5.69. In 2007 I had a to...
456995 tn?1206593107
Ok, so I was Dx with Hashimoto's about two months ago and put on Levothyroxine. I have an appointment with a new doc on April 1st (long ...
32 answers |
i exprinc some hypothyroid symptoms ( you can check my last post ) so i did more test : TSH = 5.5 Free T3 = 3.25 pg/ml (2.77-5.27) ...
Happy anniversary to karajo- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to karajo, and give a shout out for how much you a...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources