Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
21 - 40 (of 5194) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all - thanks very much for your help with this. I posted this question in the Undiagnosed Symptoms forum but this might be a better pl...
I have a question this was my test result ANA SCREEN, IFA : Positive ANA PATTERN: Nucleolar ANA TITER 1:40H DNA (DS) ANTIBODY:1 I...
1 answer |
483733 tn?1326802046
I am in the midst of finalizing a diagnosis of Lupus. I often feel like I have a hair on or bugs crawling on my arms and head and now fe...
9 answers | 1 comment |
About one and a half years ago I was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis around 3-4 times within a period of only three months. I was also ...
When I was 10(2009) I started to notice depressed dark points in my back (like a line, vertical) , a Dermatologist just gave me a cream t...
I was diagnosed with thickened vocal chords in 2010 after spinal fusion surgery. The surgery lasted 12 hrs and anesthesia was Propofol. ...
1 answer |
I am a healthy 25 year old woman with no history of disease in my family. however for the past two months i have been experiencing a sort...
3 answers |
I have been struggling with this situation for over a year now. Dr's don't know what is going on. all the tests are becoming expensive a...
2 answers |
I really NEED SOMEONE with medical expertise to PLEASE help me with my puzzle... everyday there are new pieces, but they only create more...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have a chronic skin condition said to be autoimmune. It all began following a camping trip when i was nine years old i came home with a...
11 answers |
I am currently a 25 year old nurse living in the central NJ area. I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease and RA. It has been a fe...
443434 tn?1255894833
I will try to make this short and I appreciate your thoughts. My problem started last year, April 12th, 2008 to be exact. I woke up with...
11 answers |
Has anyone else ever noticed that the joints which are most sore itch deep inside? I first noticed it in my hands, that a joint would see...
24 answers | 4 comments |
I'm 27 years old. My family doctor referred me 6 months ago to a hematologist for elevated platelets. I have had elevated platelets in th...
4 answers | 2 comments |
For two years, I've been breaking out in hives whenever I get sick or over tired, even with the common cold. Hives are accompanied by bur...
1064552 tn?1322583358
This has been such a journey. I've discovered that many (may most?) of my symptoms are related to allergies and extensive angioedema (it...
3 answers |
1319928 tn?1274351472
Hi I have been having many symptoms for the past three years specifically the rash across the face which flare just before my period and ...
6 answers |
For years I have had numerous symptoms that no one can explain, but all tests including bloodwork has come back normal. I don't understan...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello! I am happy to have found this community because honestly, I am a little lost at how to proceed. To start, let me give a little hi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been on a long 2 year journey now trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I've gone to every type of doctor and done every tes...
A
A
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources