Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
21 - 40 (of 5179) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Recently went to a functional medicine doctor that did blood work for my thyroid. The TSH, T3 and T4 were all within the normal range. Wh...
1 answer |
Hi I'm just wondering what this combination of blood test results might mean. The ones that are out of range, or close to are transferri...
My name is Lindsy! I have been losing weight over the past 3 months 25lbs to be exact. My thyroid measure in at 35cm. My TSH levels 0.000...
594150 tn?1252591688
Hi there. I have been feeling constantly dizzy for about 4 months now....well when I say dizzy its more a feeling of my brain floating in...
25 answers | 1 comment |
Doesn't panniculitis attack all you fat and colleges in your skin? Sorry if I am misspelling it
I found this online community while searching for info on internal tremors. I wanted to see if anyone has experienced these and those who...
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
373 answers | 11 comments |
I had tons of blood work done...I have chronic shingles, alopecia aerata, and suspected gluten intolerance, trying to rule in/out MS. ...
I am 18. For the past 2 months I have been experiencing lots of excruitiating pain that is really becoming unbearable. Firstly, when I we...
I have had thrush in my mouth for four months now. My tongue is coated and has several bumps on it. I also have a blister on the roof o...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Ive gained 20 lbs for no reason. Up on being dx with hashimoto's. Dr put me on 125mcg of levo. Within a month. Ive lost all gained weight...
1 answer |
To: Hi All I have am 40 years old and for 10 years I have periodically have the following symptoms: lowgrade fever, body aches , right f...
24 answers |
I am thirteen, and for the past 2 months I have been really pale, tired and weak. 2 days ago I threw up 5 times and in the morning I woke...
5 answers |
710547 tn?1295449630
Hi - I never see Systemic Sclerosis or even Scleroderma on here. Wondering if there are any people on this site who have been diagnosed ...
I have been sick since my ex husband came back from the gulf war. It's been one weird thing after another. I got pregnant right after he ...
3 answers |
Hi. I've just been diagnosed with Sjögren's Syndrome. It's taken 3 years of strange symptoms and many tests for a doctor to reach thi...
I was in the HSP for 30 days because of severe pancreatitis. I had ERCP and a stent placed in my common bile duct. Now I am going compl...
20011919 tn?1488413751
Everyday fatigue and muscle weakness. 3 hours of energy a day. Some pain either all over or in joints like ankles in the morning. B12 def...
902019 tn?1249865014
I was diagnosed 2 years ago with AIP, have a 25 year history of autoimmune disorders (eosinophilic vasculitis, mild Sjogren's). Usually ...
155 answers | 4 comments |
I have hurt in my stomach on and off and now hurt in my back and have sting sensation..I have had scans MRI etc...nothing yet..DR giving ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources