A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
41 - 60 (of 5135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1793142 tn?1315382976
Does anyone else with autoimmune problems have severe tooth decay so bad teeth need to come out? My teeth have been having such severe d...
26 answers | 1 comment |
In end of July I had pain severe in my right knee and similar pain, but not as severe in my left knee. I assumed I injured it at the gym ...
I have Large Granular Lymphocyte Disorder which is in remission. In it's acute form it has caused much the same problems as leukaemia bu...
3 answers |
I had a situation after taking a dose of prednisone 4 months ago for bronchitis. my leg went kind of tingly, running ants, twitches, feel...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone, I have had some odd symptoms over the past 4 months and I'm hoping someone could shed some light since doctors I feel are...
16 answers |
I have a friend and they say something is wrong with her immune system but she keeps getting boils on her head and it hurts to comb her h...
15 answers | 5 comments |
ever since may ive been shakey dream like brain fog neckstiffness anxiey panic attacks concentration problems weak faigue lost weight bee...
3 answers |
I'm trying to understand my test results. Formally diagnosed with Scleroderma & informally with other Autoimmune diseases. Any explanatio...
1 answer |
12400644 tn?1425086465
How can i stop the low grade fevers? It seems like if i can stop the fevers, the disease will slow down...As soon as the fever comes, 20...
10 answers | 1 comment |
34 years ago, age 22, major life saving op due to quick onset of ulcerative colitis, then 4 years ago at age 52, in good health, or so i...
1 answer |
30yo/f for the past 3 months I have been battling a severe headache and a rash that comes and goes. For the most part the rash is general...
1 answer |
I have recently been diagnosed with SLE, and take imuran prednisone, and plaquenil. I am also on 2L of supplemental oxygen for "respirat...
1 answer |
I appreciate his usual help, I am somewhat concerned with this test of flow cytometry mother took him and which I could not interpret the...
1 answer |
. I am hoping someone can shed some light on my test results, I don't go see my doctor to review them until next we...
1 answer |
1609219 tn?1298108535
Ok I just lost the question, but bears repeating. Over the past year (since January 2010), I have had recurring walking pnuemonia. I us...
4 answers |
429949 tn?1224695179
HAS ANYONE HAD ADULT ADEM? I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH THIS FOR NOW, BUT NEUROLOGIST IS STILL CHECKING ME WITH REPEAT MRI's EVERY SIX MON...
61 answers |
I am hoping to get some insight into years of different problems that doctors continue to write off as depression or fibromyalgia (I am a...
1 answer |
My wife has been struggling health wise for the past 2 years. We have done lab tests and have seen a number of different doctors. She w...
1 answer |
My mom was diagnosed with Addison's 15 years ago and has been sick ever since. We have come to conclusion now that she may have been misd...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause fo...
24 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources