Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
41 - 60 (of 5198) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 27 years old. My family doctor referred me 6 months ago to a hematologist for elevated platelets. I have had elevated platelets in th...
4 answers | 2 comments
For two years, I've been breaking out in hives whenever I get sick or over tired, even with the common cold. Hives are accompanied by bur...
1064552 tn?1322583358
This has been such a journey. I've discovered that many (may most?) of my symptoms are related to allergies and extensive angioedema (it...
3 answers
  BlueCanary,    BlueCanary,    BlueCanary
1319928 tn?1274351472
Hi I have been having many symptoms for the past three years specifically the rash across the face which flare just before my period and ...
6 answers
For years I have had numerous symptoms that no one can explain, but all tests including bloodwork has come back normal. I don't understan...
5 answers | 1 comment
Hello! I am happy to have found this community because honestly, I am a little lost at how to proceed. To start, let me give a little hi...
1 answer | 1 comment
I have been on a long 2 year journey now trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I've gone to every type of doctor and done every tes...
Hello all..first i will list my positive tests then all the symptoms. My (anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody)ASCA IGG (53.2, range 0-...
17 answers |
it started in my legs, with RLS, so I was told, now its my whole body, doctors just send me for tests, with no answers
I am a 49 yr old male who has Lymphocytes Absolute High 3.9, MCHC High 35.0, Neutrophils Low 42.9, and RBC High 5.69. In 2007 I had a to...
456995 tn?1206593107
Ok, so I was Dx with Hashimoto's about two months ago and put on Levothyroxine. I have an appointment with a new doc on April 1st (long ...
32 answers |
i exprinc some hypothyroid symptoms ( you can check my last post ) so i did more test : TSH = 5.5 Free T3 = 3.25 pg/ml (2.77-5.27) ...
Happy anniversary to karajo- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to karajo, and give a shout out for how much you a...
One month ago ( around the time that I stopped nursing my 10-month-old) I started getting random lip swelling. From there it turned into...
1 answer |
Recently went to a functional medicine doctor that did blood work for my thyroid. The TSH, T3 and T4 were all within the normal range. Wh...
1 answer |
Hi I'm just wondering what this combination of blood test results might mean. The ones that are out of range, or close to are transferri...
My name is Lindsy! I have been losing weight over the past 3 months 25lbs to be exact. My thyroid measure in at 35cm. My TSH levels 0.000...
594150 tn?1252591688
Hi there. I have been feeling constantly dizzy for about 4 months now....well when I say dizzy its more a feeling of my brain floating in...
25 answers | 1 comment |
Doesn't panniculitis attack all you fat and colleges in your skin? Sorry if I am misspelling it
I found this online community while searching for info on internal tremors. I wanted to see if anyone has experienced these and those who...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources