Aa
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient-to-patient support community covering questions and providing support regarding Autoimmune disorders such as: Autoimmune hepatitis, Celiac disease, Crohn's disease, Goodpasture syndrome, Graves' disease, Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), Hashimoto's disease, Kawasaki's Disease, Lupus erythematosus, Myasthenia gravis, Takayasu's arteritis, and Temporal arteritis.

41 - 60 (of 5030) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had fatigue in the thighs and pitting edema of both legs for 5 months. I am taking 80 mg of Lasix that helps some, but have had to increase dose. I tried support hose, they strangle me. I have had Doppler test on my legs, echocard...
shelgore | Last answer
7748835_tn?1393872268
I have several problems. I'll go from top of the body to bottom telling you symptoms. Here: Head- Hair loss (When I run my hand through my hair, or use a wide tooth comb a lot of strands of hair will come out, it can't be normal), sev...
MadiBogden | Last answer
Many doctors over the years have suspected I have an autoimmune disorder due to a constellation of various symptoms, but most tests are negative (my brother has many of the same symptoms- explained later). I was referred to an immunologi...
FRC23 | Last comment
Last fall my pharmacist where I have received all my medications for many years encouraged me to have the Shingles Vaccine Shot. I asked if it was ok to take with my HUMIRA and prednisone and was to...
thrillmonster | Last answer
I was diagnosed with thickened vocal chords in 2010 after spinal fusion surgery. The surgery lasted 12 hrs and anesthesia was Propofol. That seemed to be the start of almost everything. I have always had dry mouth. I am now in the p...
JohnPortersBella | Posted
I have vein problems which caused me to get a venous stasis ulcer dating back to 1997. Often I get stasis eczema on the same leg as my original ulcer was. But I also get eczema type rashes on my lower back and usually one hip or the oth...
GinnyGiraffe | Last answer
My daughter was just diagnosed with a MBL (mannose-binding lectin) deficiency. She is 6 years old now and has been plagued by multiple pneumonias and sinus infections. What is the prognosis of this deficiency or what can we expect for he...
johnston15 | Last answer
Hello. I just received my most recent lab results that were drawn on 11/16. If anyone can make sense out of the following results that were outside of the 'normal' range I would appreciate it. At the time of the draw I was on Methotre...
Paula_Hickey | Last answer
I am a 51 yrs. old I have been diagnose diabetes, I have been taking farxiga for 6 months know, I recently stated to feel dizzy and nauseas and I have been getting stomach pains and diarria almost everyday for the past 3 weeks went to...
vegita | Last answer
So recently I have been chatting with a friend of a friend and I'm interested in meeting him in person. After a few heart-felt talks and long nights he told me that he has autoimmunity and I read somewhere that it means that the body ove...
maryhadabiglamb | Last answer
I have an elevated ANA, as you may know from my previous posts/questions. It is the only positive blood test for an autoimmune response of some sort. I have general symptoms and have long suspected thyroid issues, but test results are ...
LPitt | Last answer
I just looked on line at my lab results and wanted to know what a couple of these results mean. I don't go back to my gastro doctor until next week and would appreciate any help. My Saccharomyces Cerevisiae IgG is 35.90 units, my Sacchar...
Girltwin2 | Last answer
12940884_tn?1454283997
I see a PM doc for a herniated neck, herniated back and multiple lumbar surgeries including a multi level lumbar fusion. I was 32 when all of that occurred. We waited a while to see if my physical condition would improve any (which it di...
Belle313 | Last answer
My husband got MSRA recently and I have MS (autoimmune disorder) can I get MSRA myself, should I get med for it as a precaution ?
confidentiel | Last answer
Myhusband had MSRA and I have MS which is an autoimmune disorder do I need to be treated for MSRA ?
confidentiel | Posted
I have been having pain in my legs and numbness/tingling in my hands and feet for the past 9 weeks or so. I have had tests done for inflammation (CRP, ESR, rheumatoid factor, etc.), but the problem is that the symptoms come and go. Whene...
Lars35 | Last answer
I have multiple symptoms but the worst is the facial numbness that has been an issue since 2012. I am scheduled to have disc replacement of C5/C6 in about 10 days [pain]. I have also been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis (goiter)...
DMcG1957 | Last answer
i am young dentist have 24 years old only smoke about 20 cigarettes per day and my height is 176 cm and have weight 72 kg .complaining from fine tremors in my hand that minimally interfere with my work as a dentist but i became very conf...
kai001 | Last answer
For the past year I’ve had to put my life on hold due to a bunch of symptoms. I still have yet to figure out what is going on even after doing tons of tests and seeing multiple doctors. I’m a 25 year old male in good shape. Here are t...
DavyJones2 | Last answer
Is it possible to get MS through sexual contact? My male partner has MS. I've had a steady progression of a cluster of odd symptoms since we had unprotected anal sex three months ago: eyelid twitching, facial spasms, tingling in left ...
laquanda | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources