Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
81 - 100 (of 5194) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, My recents test show a somewhat low leukocytes and neutrophils count. Is there any reason to worry by the image below? https...
1 answer |
Ever since I was about 16, I’m 21 now, I have had these weird red bumps that would appear on my fingers. I would sometimes go months with...
1 answer |
Was just diagnosed with Hashimotos. Doctor said my antibodies were very high. Over 20,000. Is that ridiculously high? I have an ultrasoun...
1 answer |
I thought I was rid of a problem, after 8 years has gone by, seems like it is back. After delivering my 2nd child 9 years ago, I began t...
1 answer |
I have dermatomyosistis and have been in remission for 11 years. I also have very oily skin and cystic acne. I was taking antibiotics for...
1 answer |
hello--i have seen 3 neurologist and they have ruled out MS. I do have several brain lesions, but they all say they are hypertension rela...
19 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I recently came up with a positive ANA at 1:640 with a nucleolar pattern. I read that this is typically indicative of scler...
21 answers | 4 comments |
1793142 tn?1315382976
Does anyone else with autoimmune problems have severe tooth decay so bad teeth need to come out? My teeth have been having such severe d...
27 answers | 3 comments |
OK everyone I am here like a lot of you... I am scared, frustrated, and angry. Here is my story. I have been sick for 4 years and really ...
2 answers |
1161330 tn?1262977824
Hello, Female very athletic and played basketball, volleyball, and softball, and weighed about 115lbs. I knew i had sprained my ankles ...
5 answers |
Hello there, so I went an had an U/S done of my thyroid and the person who performed it was a Dr. He told me that my thyroid itself was e...
2 answers | 7 comments |
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause fo...
25 answers |
Hello, I have had issues with red, puffy, warm to touch knees off and on for a few years. At first I really didn't think much of it be...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have recently been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder called IgG4 Sclerosing Disease. I know very little about it and have had m...
71 answers | 5 comments |
I have Raynaulds and Fibromyalgia. My new blood tests came back ANA positive, AB titer 1:1280 Nucleolar. I also have tiny red dots on my ...
2 answers |
1417393 tn?1292451926
I was recently diagnosed with an Immune disorder and went through my first wound of IVIG treatment last Tuesday, March 8th. Though there ...
11 answers | 2 comments |
.My fingers and toes get swollen in every winters since the age of 16-17.Its very painful and it get itchy in night and wen i try to make...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Is anyone aware of a linkage between isotretonoin (Accutane), used for treating cystic acne, and Sjogren's, which is linked to the epith...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am posting this for my wife. She is 26, 5’4” and 49 Kgs 2 years back her weight used to be 59 kgs. She lost around 10 kg weight in th...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Inflammation on the eyes. Small Lump on top of my Lacrimal duct. Swollen around the eyes. Watery and mild proptosis. In certain angles I...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources