Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
81 - 100 (of 5101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone else ever noticed that the joints which are most sore itch deep inside? I first noticed it in my hands, that a joint would see...
24 answers |
Hello all. I am a 24 year old female who was told a year ago that I had post partum hyperthyroidism. My dr said she was concerned that i ...
1064552 tn?1322583358
This has been such a journey. I've discovered that many (may most?) of my symptoms are related to allergies and extensive angioedema (it...
I have had vitiligo for a few years; however, in the past few years, it has not been widespread or that visible. Within the past few mont...
I hope some one can help. I have been unwell for 20 weeks now and have done blood tests, eeg with ekg, mri, seen ent, allergist, rheumato...
5 answers |
Hi all! Im @ a point of severe frustration, hope I can get some thoughts... Im a 36 yr old F. Since (roughly) 2008, I started having som...
1 answer |
Recently diagnosed with Hashimotos and they think I may also have another autoimmune. Recently had some bloodwork done. I would appreciat...
I have a teenage daughter that has been having trouble since the first week of August 2011 with getting dizzy and passing out. We have ha...
5 answers |
1276940 tn?1393812621
Just logged in on the patient portal and noticed that some of my blood work results were posted. But I have never seen results written th...
Hello, About 15 years ago I got a bump on the back or my neck by the hair line that I thought was a pimple, but it never went away. No...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I need help! This is going to be long, but I'm desperate, and doctors aren't helping me anymore. I need some guidance so I can guide them...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Please send me a message stating if you had or didn't a vaccination treatment 2 years or less before developing the condition. I am focu...
6 answers |
Okay, so a little about my issue, when I was 16 I started getting random hives, from head to feet. My hands would swell, lips, eyes, feet...
4 answers |
Hello, I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out what my biopsies mean. They found igG4 Staining cells in my ampulla, but not ...
Hello, I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out what my biopsies mean. They found igG4 Staining cells in my ampulla, but not ...
In 2014 I was diagnosed with Lyme and given the 14 days of doxy. Retested only one band came back positive so they said I was cured. Howe...
2 answers |
I am a 26 y-o- Female. For the past 3 months now I have been having strange symptoms like nausea, dizziness (extreme at times), headache ...
149 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all new to this forum and looking for opinions I've been dealing with these symptoms since about mid October started having burning...
2 answers |
To make this easier, I will break everything down then ask my questions. Family history: Father with RA; Mother with SLE, hoshi, sjorgr...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause fo...
26 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources