Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
81 - 100 (of 5076) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
68 yo female / overall good health / Perfect BP (112/68) / normal sugar / high cholesterol but not medicated or serious / no other medica...
Hi Guys- I have been suffering with a chronic yeast infection for the last six-8 months- this came about just after I was diagnosed w...
1 answer |
Hypothyroid, I dun wish to start Alopathic, pls guide Hello, I am female 33, single and was diagnosed thyroid at border line that is ...
I have been having symptoms of depression, fatigue, low libido and weight gain over the last few years. I am 50 and have gone through men...
About Me: Male, 32, Schenectady, NY, member since Jan 2016 I am nearly 33yo and have been struggling with waves of painful pins and need...
I found the following while investigating the benificial effects that 5 mg of benadryl every 4 to 6 hours has had on my condition (mitoch...
9 answers |
Hi I have already been diagnosed with RSD a rare neurological disorder in which my leg feels like it is constantly on fire accompanied by...
Hello, i have had issues with my right wrist for nearly a year now diagnosed as tendonitis at the start. Then my thumb and two fingers cl...
Okay so this has been going on since I was about 13 till now at 17, my ANA goes up and down, I go from normal range and the highest I've ...
2 answers |
So I just asked a question but this is more specific details. For two days I've felt like I had the flu, hot and cold flashes, nausea, st...
443434 tn?1255894833
I will try to make this short and I appreciate your thoughts. My problem started last year, April 12th, 2008 to be exact. I woke up with...
11 answers |
Background Age-22 Male Symptom onset- June, 2014: Attack began resulting in vomiting (not out of stomach pain, but out of the sensatio...
1 answer |
i have a gripping horrible back of thigh and calf pain. It wont go away, seems to pulsate now and then, what could this mean?
1 answer |
16615961 tn?1454423687
Does anyone have any experience or info on the correlation of Hashimotos, RA, and adrenal fatigue? I've looked some stuff up online to ge...
8 answers |
At the end of October I got a flu shot for the first time ever in my life. About 5 days later I developed a little muscle flutter and tin...
8 answers | 2 comments |
My problems with feet swelling started over 1 year ago but I thought it be a result of weight gain and high stress position at work. In ...
1 answer |
From my knee to ankle I feel sometimes like a have a pole inside them, it is sore and i am unable to walk properly does not happen every ...
1 answer |
I have had fatigue in the thighs and pitting edema of both legs for 5 months. I am taking 80 mg of Lasix that helps some, but have had to...
1 answer |
7748835 tn?1393872268
I have several problems. I'll go from top of the body to bottom telling you symptoms. Here: Head- Hair loss (When I run my hand throug...
11 answers |
Many doctors over the years have suspected I have an autoimmune disorder due to a constellation of various symptoms, but most tests are n...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources