Aa
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient-to-patient support community covering questions and providing support regarding Autoimmune disorders such as: Autoimmune hepatitis, Celiac disease, Crohn's disease, Goodpasture syndrome, Graves' disease, Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), Hashimoto's disease, Kawasaki's Disease, Lupus erythematosus, Myasthenia gravis, Takayasu's arteritis, and Temporal arteritis.

81 - 100 (of 5031) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
23 weeks pregnant, Hashimoto's Normal TSH low Free T4... Good Morning...my question relates to Hashimoto's, Pregnancy (currently 23 weeks), and thyroid levels... Recent lab results 10/16/15: TSH - 1.7 Free T3 - 2.7 Free T4...
funinsun4 | Posted
There is prominece of the csf over the bilateral frontal and parietal cerebral convexities at the vertex. There is subtle prominece of the bilateral parietal cerebral sulci relative to the remaining csf- containing spaces. The ventricles...
woodson01 | Posted
I just recently had 3 rounds of IVIG for a severe MS exacerbation. It worked. The downside was that during it I had terrible headaches and neck pain. But the problem... the weakness and muscle spasms are mostly gone. Now after the la...
chele9 | Last answer
1477978_tn?1289505731
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Prednisone & Methylprednisolone?
AdamV | Last answer
Hello. I have had an elevated ANA ranging from mild 1:80 to 1:640 for approximately 2 years. All of my other tests have been normal. Symptoms have been fatigue (immense), weight gain (partially due to craving sweets, I think b/c I ge...
LPitt | Last answer
I've been to a rheumatologist who tested me for everything under the sun- including lupus. I tested negative for that and everything else, so she decided I have some type of reactive arthritis. However, since my visit there I've experien...
MWillz | Last answer
Low white count. Have lupus, sjogrens. What will raise this 2.2 wbc? Cat's claw suggested.
zzukke | Last answer
Hi. I have had years of health problems, some diagnosed and some not. First, I had a lot of pain and eventually learned I had Interstitial Cystitis. It was very taxing on my body. In the following years I've been diagnosed with Neurop...
BellaJake | Last answer
anyone have problems with the eyes from this disease? what are you taking? has anyone taken restasis? I either get intense lacrimation and cannot see, or now my orbital is attacked and I cannot focus in one eye. any success with any...
amymarcinko | Last answer
325405_tn?1262293778
Are connective tissue disorders autoimmune disorders? What types are there? Right now, doc has me diagnosed connective tissue disorder not otherwise specified, though she thinks it's possibly mixed connective tissue disease since I hav...
888mom | Last answer
I recently had a drug test at the doctors office. I am on two opiate pain medications. Last month they said I came up positive for heroin. I also take a lot of high blood pressure medication, cholesterol meds, COPD meds, glaucoma dr...
57Susan | Last answer
For the past 4.5 years my now 17 year old has suffered chronic pain in her back (renal) area with lower abdominal pain both right side. She has reduced kidney function to that side by 10%, recurrent uti, but a partial duplex kidney syste...
Fireworks10 | Last answer
My son is 21 and if i am correct he is having some erectile issues and his penis is on the small size. He is six feet tall. He has mixed connective tissue disease. Can his disease cause this problem possibly low levels testosterone? I wa...
Brenannfrankie | Last answer
1793142_tn?1315382976
Does anyone else with autoimmune problems have severe tooth decay so bad teeth need to come out? My teeth have been having such severe decay that they need to come out. I take really good care of my teeth because I have had such proble...
21tulips | Last answer
First of all, I am a 30 year old female with a healthy lifestyle. For about 6 months I have had a lymph node (I think) in the top left side corner of my pubic area that is swollen for most of the day. It goes down at night and after bein...
BeStillInChaos | Posted
Hello,     I am a 16 year old male and have been having pain, aches, and stiffness in many joints. The main spots of discomfort are my; knees, elbows, wrists, hands, fingers (all joints excluding the pinkie fingers), hips, ankles, upper...
StevenS2000 | Last answer
For almost two years I have been suffering with joint pain. It started out in my legs and I thought maybe I had been standing too much. I got insoles from the podiatrist, which made the pain worse. My Ana tested positive 1:80 and I was r...
Trod79 | Last answer
PLEASE HELP!!! I'M CONFUSED! HAVING STOMACH PROBLEMS! LOTS OF BURPING! Hey guys I have a question. I've always had anxiety since I was in Jr. High, I ONLY got attacks whenever I was in class (college). My anxiety is from stress/overthink...
OMG_Ronnie | Last answer
89592_tn?1391278022
Just had my L breast ultrasound today. I had a digital mammo done on 7-22-15 and it was normal. A ct scan I had done for another problem showed that there was enlarged nodes in the left axillary increased in size since last CT in 2014. ...
PaulaAnn | Posted
I have had a high CRP - HS, 14.5: and a high platelet count, 541K/ul: and a high RDW, 20 %: and a high eosinophil count for a couple years now. I've also ha d some skin problems with perivascular dermatitis. My Rheumotologist has run a...
trgettys | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...