Aa
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient-to-patient support community covering questions and providing support regarding Autoimmune disorders such as: Autoimmune hepatitis, Celiac disease, Crohn's disease, Goodpasture syndrome, Graves' disease, Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), Hashimoto's disease, Kawasaki's Disease, Lupus erythematosus, Myasthenia gravis, Takayasu's arteritis, and Temporal arteritis.

101 - 120 (of 5031) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11941637_tn?1422290946
I began developing symptoms of narcolepsy in high school, however, due to a lack of understanding at the time, it was not diagnosed until I was 23. My grandfather on maternal side had Parkinson's as long as I can remember, and I recently...
Sandmans_puppet | Last answer
4454327_tn?1405206728
My 20 daughter has had Crohn's for six years. On Remicade, doing well. About a month ago start having terrible shoulder and arm pain. Went to Dctr, they took tests. Lyme neg, blood work fine. But they just sent an email stating...
sunflower0962 | Last answer
My symptoms are: Testicular atrophy Thinning Hair at the front Anxiety/ Sickness/throwing up when i get worried Depressed compulsive skin picker Fatigue i get tired easily/ dry mouth constant thirst Headache/i see spots of li...
Pancake21 | Last answer
I am a 25 year old female, we recently moved and can not see a new neurologist until November. Please help with any insight. I have had neurological symptoms on and off for 4 years. They began a few months after the birth of my daught...
Healthywishingmommy | Last answer
This may not be the right forum but I'm trying several in search for some desperately needed advice on prednisolone. I had toxoplasmosis when I was 17 and took prednisone for three months then tapered off without any worries. It ha...
lola200677 | Last answer
Hi ENT recently ran bloods as I am getting throat infections/sinus infections/chest infections at least every 4 week, it's severely impacting on my life. These came back low http://s12.postimg.org/9qchvxrl9/image.jpg He says a ...
Katieann1985 | Last answer
does anyone know if one has an active autoimmune disorder is it always the case that crp and/or sed rate will be elevated?
walt71 | Last answer
A 17 year old female, recently was in a traumatic car accident, but with very minor injuries. Recently diagnosed anemic. Recent Symptoms are: hair falling out, nose bleeds, headaches, fainting, fatigue, etc .... What exactly does "A...
57Susan | Last answer
Hi everyone, I recently came up with a positive ANA at 1:640 with a nucleolar pattern. I read that this is typically indicative of scleroderma and the idea frightens me! Does anyone else have a nucleolar pattern but does NOT have scler...
bee781 | Last answer
So I've had symptoms for years, that always got ruled to Fibro (Then again, rheumatologist only tested me for RA as far as I know) but they're getting worse. The most recent was POTS, or at least we think, I confirm with tilt table when...
EponaAV | Last answer
10948614_tn?1414177319
Anyone ever hear of an autoimmune condition that causes generalized edema? I'm 45 yr old male and have been dealing with undiagnosed generalized edema for quite awhile now. The edema is everywhere but most noticable in the lower legs, wh...
Chanasky | Last answer
Have been diagnosed with Sjogrens fibromyalgia Celiac disease thyroid disease congestive heart failure neuropathy in the feet and legs Raynards restless legs bronchitis or asthma. I'm taking lots of medications gabapentin Plaquenil thyro...
rvtraveler | Last answer
To: Hi All I have am 40 years old and for 10 years I have periodically have the following symptoms: lowgrade fever, body aches , right flank pain, extreme fatigue, joint pain ( my fingers are in so much pain I sometimes feel I cant clos...
bbore | Last answer
Are having multiple lipoma an autoimmune disorder . Also wish to know. That will it affect hiv window period . Please help me ??
freakedout1991 | Posted
I am 24 years old( female). Suffering from aesthama for 7 yrs and headache for 9 yrs. Recently i am having patchy hair loss problem along with weight gain and sleep problem. A skin doctor suggested me to do some blood test.my report indi...
Mahmudalima | Last answer
Is the relief from long term Predisone worth the risks of being on it for so long?
sabraham | Last answer
1549643_tn?1293987479
Would inflammation of joints, enthesitis, or tendonitis show up on a MRI with contrast if there is no visible swelling in that area?
maryalice40 | Last answer
Hi everyone . I am a 24 years old girl , who used to be fit and healthy until October last year. All of a sudden I started to have extreme headaches that didn't go away with regular painkillers (Panadol, Alvadon). I saw my GP who gav...
Flowerpowerdk | Last answer
My fiance is having problems. He started with severe pain in his right foot and slight swelling. He had an xray on his foot and it came back fine. It has been two weeks and now both feet are swollen severely and he is having severe jo...
sweet7honey7 | Last answer
About a month ago I had a positive ANA result and a positve Anti dsDNA of 81. I get a referral to a rheumatologist and they repeat the ANA, but this time it's negative. The lab was supposed to do several other tests (sed rate, c-react...
bellenova | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...