Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
101 - 120 (of 5116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Conclusion of MRI: few rare scattered punctate nonspecific nonenhanching bihemispheric subcortical white matter signal foci ,of doubtful ...
2 answers |
1063463 tn?1302278219
I have been tested for numerous things and all have came back normal....I am wondering can you have auto immune disease and still have an...
25 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 17 and I have been struggling with hip pain for about 5 years now. The pain occurs after car rides of 3+ hrs and if I lay on the wron...
1276940 tn?1393812621
Hi y'all! I'm a soon to be 42 y/o female who just got tested for Sjogren;s today. My Rheumy ordered a CBC, Sed Rate, ANA, RF and I belie...
3 answers |
What does ACE level 132 means? How bad it is? Reference range said 13-100 u/l He took blood without fasting. He got tested for recurre...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So iga deficiency seems to run in family. Not sure how to avoid it. However we have minor illnesses. No autoimmune issues just chronic si...
I have been diagnosed with UCTD and Fibromyalgia and am in the care of a Rheumatologist and my PCP. I take injections of 20mg Methotrexat...
Hello, I'm new to this place, I mean this is my first question and last I hope for! I'm asking because I feel that maybe doctors missed s...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I need help understanding my lab report for Epstein-Barr Virus EBV Ab VCA, IgM >4.0 EBV Early Antigen Ab, IgG 8.0 EBV Nuclear Anti...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all. I am a 24 year old female who was told a year ago that I had post partum hyperthyroidism. My dr said she was concerned that i ...
1064552 tn?1322583358
This has been such a journey. I've discovered that many (may most?) of my symptoms are related to allergies and extensive angioedema (it...
I have had vitiligo for a few years; however, in the past few years, it has not been widespread or that visible. Within the past few mont...
I hope some one can help. I have been unwell for 20 weeks now and have done blood tests, eeg with ekg, mri, seen ent, allergist, rheumato...
5 answers |
Hi all! Im @ a point of severe frustration, hope I can get some thoughts... Im a 36 yr old F. Since (roughly) 2008, I started having som...
1 answer |
Recently diagnosed with Hashimotos and they think I may also have another autoimmune. Recently had some bloodwork done. I would appreciat...
I have a teenage daughter that has been having trouble since the first week of August 2011 with getting dizzy and passing out. We have ha...
5 answers |
1276940 tn?1393812621
Just logged in on the patient portal and noticed that some of my blood work results were posted. But I have never seen results written th...
Hello, About 15 years ago I got a bump on the back or my neck by the hair line that I thought was a pimple, but it never went away. No...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I need help! This is going to be long, but I'm desperate, and doctors aren't helping me anymore. I need some guidance so I can guide them...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Please send me a message stating if you had or didn't a vaccination treatment 2 years or less before developing the condition. I am focu...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources