Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
101 - 120 (of 5100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with ADEM in the summer of 2013. It infected my small brains (instead of the big ones as usual), so I had...
I have just been diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis. While I accept that as it is hard to deny something a biopsy shows. My GI doctor in...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I will try to keep this as short as possible. Back in March 2014 I woke up out of nowhere feeling so exhausted, headache, nausea, inappet...
3 answers |
I have a referral from my GP to a rheumatologist with an appointment scheduled for May. I am confused by the results of the blood work th...
1 answer |
Hi there, Recently having problems when I eat and now drink. I become very suddenly feeling unwell very hard to pin point what I just re...
1 answer |
Hi forum, I've been in a tough situation these past 9 months and no doctor or hospital can figure this out. I have a numbness sens...
3 answers |
I have Primary Addisons disease and take Hydrocortison and fludrocortisone and leveothyroxine for my thyroid. I have lowered my meds from...
I got my labs back today and I was wondering if anyone knows what ssDNA AB, IgG is? I tested positive for this and unsure what that means...
6 answers |
Had TKR 04/21/15; on 05/29/15 had to have knee removed, washed, and knee debrided due to surgical wound opened; MRSA and 2 other infectio...
Could I have MS? Tests and scans all come back as negative but symptoms very MS like, FM suggested. But I am deteriorating which I didn't...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis, which I have read increases my risk of stroke and AMI. Given that I also have the AT3 ...
1 answer |
68 yo female / overall good health / Perfect BP (112/68) / normal sugar / high cholesterol but not medicated or serious / no other medica...
Hi Guys- I have been suffering with a chronic yeast infection for the last six-8 months- this came about just after I was diagnosed w...
1 answer |
Hypothyroid, I dun wish to start Alopathic, pls guide Hello, I am female 33, single and was diagnosed thyroid at border line that is ...
I have been having symptoms of depression, fatigue, low libido and weight gain over the last few years. I am 50 and have gone through men...
About Me: Male, 32, Schenectady, NY, member since Jan 2016 I am nearly 33yo and have been struggling with waves of painful pins and need...
I found the following while investigating the benificial effects that 5 mg of benadryl every 4 to 6 hours has had on my condition (mitoch...
9 answers |
Hi I have already been diagnosed with RSD a rare neurological disorder in which my leg feels like it is constantly on fire accompanied by...
Hello, i have had issues with my right wrist for nearly a year now diagnosed as tendonitis at the start. Then my thumb and two fingers cl...
Okay so this has been going on since I was about 13 till now at 17, my ANA goes up and down, I go from normal range and the highest I've ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...