Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
121 - 140 (of 5079) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, Im am really hoping someone can help me. For the past several years I have had very strange symptoms. Dizziness, Weakness of my arms,...
2 answers |
440728 tn?1234648902
Hi, I was diagnosed with Sjogren's last month after 2 years of horror not knowing what was wrong. I have all the usual symptoms of dry pa...
27 answers |
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi everyone. I just had some labs performed and it turns out I have a positive Ana, high crp and esr. I'm waiting on a dsdna result. I kn...
2 answers |
Hello, I have MS for 2.5 years. I have stopped taking Prednisone but am still taking Azathioprene. Can anyone comment on taking Medicin...
1 answer |
Is anyone aware of a linkage between isotretonoin (Accutane), used for treating cystic acne, and Sjogren's, which is linked to the epith...
2 answers |
I have systemic scleroderma.... Entire GI not working! Chronic Lung problems...Having trouble breathing, rattle cough, fever, etc. I'm ...
1 answer |
1090984 tn?1463773450
I have been to three dermatologists, my primary care twice, and a cardiologist. For the past year only one side of my face gets hot and...
1 answer |
I'd like to ask about my husband's disease ankylosing spondylosis. We are very much familiar with the symptoms but one of them doesn't ma...
5 answers |
Does anyone suffer with an intolerance for perfumes & some other strong chemical smells? I can not be around anyone who wears fragrance....
1 answer |
I'm a 17 yr male fighting some sort of illness doctors cant find anything wrong with me having upright tachycardia dizzy spells chest pai...
2 answers |
.My fingers and toes get swollen in every winters since the age of 16-17.Its very painful and it get itchy in night and wen i try to make...
7 answers |
902019 tn?1249865014
I was diagnosed 2 years ago with AIP, have a 25 year history of autoimmune disorders (eosinophilic vasculitis, mild Sjogren's). Usually ...
155 answers |
I'm 27 years old. My family doctor referred me 6 months ago to a hematologist for elevated platelets. I have had elevated platelets in th...
4 answers |
Thank you in advance. I'll try and give you the history and then ask my question. So, history: my daughter is almost 5.5, lots of pas...
5 answers |
i did not know under which topic to place this question but put it under Lupus as links have been suggested between the 2 diseases. i...
50 answers |
I posted this in the thyroid forum as well because I'm not sure where I'm headed with my results. Appreciate any input. Hello. I ha...
2 answers |
Could I have scleroderma or scogren's? I'm hoping you can help. Recently I have had joint pain in my fingers and now they are turning ...
2 answers |
1666982 tn?1445201995
In November 2008 found a abscess that was opened the wrong way that lead to a fistula that spread infection back almost to my bowel. The...
4 answers |
I am 34 years old and my doctor diagnosed me with Rheumatic Fever 5 months ago with my ASO titer at 253. He then asked me to meet a coupl...
2 answers |
23 weeks pregnant, Hashimoto's Normal TSH low Free T4... Good Morning...my question relates to Hashimoto's, Pregnancy (currently 23 week...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank