Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
121 - 140 (of 5101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so this has been going on since I was about 13 till now at 17, my ANA goes up and down, I go from normal range and the highest I've ...
2 answers |
So I just asked a question but this is more specific details. For two days I've felt like I had the flu, hot and cold flashes, nausea, st...
443434 tn?1255894833
I will try to make this short and I appreciate your thoughts. My problem started last year, April 12th, 2008 to be exact. I woke up with...
11 answers |
Background Age-22 Male Symptom onset- June, 2014: Attack began resulting in vomiting (not out of stomach pain, but out of the sensatio...
1 answer |
i have a gripping horrible back of thigh and calf pain. It wont go away, seems to pulsate now and then, what could this mean?
1 answer |
16615961 tn?1454423687
Does anyone have any experience or info on the correlation of Hashimotos, RA, and adrenal fatigue? I've looked some stuff up online to ge...
8 answers |
At the end of October I got a flu shot for the first time ever in my life. About 5 days later I developed a little muscle flutter and tin...
8 answers | 2 comments |
My problems with feet swelling started over 1 year ago but I thought it be a result of weight gain and high stress position at work. In ...
1 answer |
From my knee to ankle I feel sometimes like a have a pole inside them, it is sore and i am unable to walk properly does not happen every ...
1 answer |
I have had fatigue in the thighs and pitting edema of both legs for 5 months. I am taking 80 mg of Lasix that helps some, but have had to...
1 answer |
7748835 tn?1393872268
I have several problems. I'll go from top of the body to bottom telling you symptoms. Here: Head- Hair loss (When I run my hand throug...
11 answers |
Many doctors over the years have suspected I have an autoimmune disorder due to a constellation of various symptoms, but most tests are n...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Last fall my pharmacist where I have received all my medications for many years encouraged me to have the Shingles Vac...
13 answers |
I was diagnosed with thickened vocal chords in 2010 after spinal fusion surgery. The surgery lasted 12 hrs and anesthesia was Propofol. ...
I have vein problems which caused me to get a venous stasis ulcer dating back to 1997. Often I get stasis eczema on the same leg as my o...
1 answer |
Hello. I just received my most recent lab results that were drawn on 11/16. If anyone can make sense out of the following results that ...
1 answer |
I am a 51 yrs. old I have been diagnose diabetes, I have been taking farxiga for 6 months know, I recently stated to feel dizzy and naus...
2 answers |
So recently I have been chatting with a friend of a friend and I'm interested in meeting him in person. After a few heart-felt talks and ...
2 answers |
I have an elevated ANA, as you may know from my previous posts/questions. It is the only positive blood test for an autoimmune response ...
1 answer |
I just looked on line at my lab results and wanted to know what a couple of these results mean. I don't go back to my gastro doctor until...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources