Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Forum
Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.
21 - 40 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
In July 2012, I developed chronic facial flushing after receiving two corticosteroid injections in my foot for plantar fasciitis within a...
1 answer |
I have been, more or less, diagnosed wth Hashitoxicosis. A TPO Ab of 38 and a TS I of 166 on my last blood test. My question is, should ...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with CIDP since 1/2012 (EMG shows demyelinating features with some nerve conduction block) and have been on 40 g of...
1 answer |
335728 tn?1331418012
Hello, my name is Rena and I am a member of the MS Forum. I have Secondary Progressive MS and COPD and Asthma and they are all under cont...
2 answers |
I posted this earlier but want to make sure the Dr sees this.....so I am posting it again Hello...I have been ill for 12years now.....
1 answer |
3065262 tn?1342126161
I was diagnosed with Fibro about 3.5 years ago. I have still been going through scans and tests on weekly basis. Now a Colonoscopy will ...
3 answers |
Hi - I'm writing to ask if I need to follow up with my PCP or ask for a neurology referral for a sensation of prickling on my skin. I...
3 answers |
49-yo female diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome 19 years ago. Recently have been feeling very tired and a bit dizzy. Doc ran CBC ...
1 answer |
My wife began experiencing flu-like episodes in late 2010. The attacks would present with fever, swollen neck lymph nodes, tight chest/...
1 answer |
I have a constant flow of pheglm going down my throat, casusing hacking, coughing, gagging. i take alegra as well as a nasal spray, my n...
1 answer |
I have Celiac disease, was diagnosed with it 4 years ago. I eat a very stick gluten free diet-not then if I says processed in a place. Th...
1 answer |
Sir, I have always a feeling of coldness chilliness or shivering as if cold air is entering into me through foot toes,spine, chest and...
7 answers |
I have struggled for years with hypothyroidism. Until a few years ago when I decided to see an endo dr. He diagnosed me as hyper and pu...
1 answer |
The report stated that my neurological exam was "grossly intact". I cannot find what this means. Any ideas? Also one of his findings was ...
2 answers |
4435393 tn?1354550171
So, I have Hashimotos, and intestinal cystitis...both are autoimmune yes?? what does that say for me??? could it be linked by something s...
1 answer |
Hello Dr., I am a 27yo M, 5'9", 175lbs. A few months before my 21st bday I was pulling all-nighters or near ANs until the following occu...
2 answers |
Dr. Nicholson, First of all THANK YOU for the information on IMMED website and you and your colleague's research especially on mycoplasma...
1 answer |
667923 tn?1421466324
Dear Dr., I am one of those people who have numerous symptoms and have dx's, but believe there is something that is not being dx, b...
2 answers |
I have had Dercum's disease for over 40 years and have come to a stage where I can only function like a sick 85 year although I am only 65.
3 answers |
1583557 tn?1307895383
This is regarding my partner. He has some type of autoimmune disorder that I think is the cause of his skin issues. He has a hx of Ehler...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now