Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Forum
Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.
61 - 80 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I have MDS. I developed L'Hermittes, went to Neuro and had MRI. Reported normal. L'Hermittes abated but, got tingling and...
2 answers |
First, let me thank you for taking my question. For 3 years now I have been experiencing declining vision, mental foginess or confusion, ...
2 answers |
I've been treated for SLE for more than 5 years taking 400mg daily of hydroxchloroquine, acetaminophen and vicodin 5/500 2 daily. I canno...
4 answers |
I am 47 yr old female with celiac disease for 12 years. I am very strict and eat a very healthy balanced diet. Recently my HGB was 11.7...
1 answer |
just to mention i am a 35 year old male annd have posted my story in here somewhere but to cut it short in jan 2010 my tsh level was 91...
2 answers |
I am a 30 year old female; height = 5'6" weight = 165 lbs Diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis january 2010; started methotrexate at th...
1 answer |
i was bit by a tick years ago, but don't remember if i ever got sick back then. i've dealt with depression and anxiety for years--and n...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with lupus years ago, with the usual symptoms off and on for years........mainly fatigue, positive ANA, flu-like symptom...
1 answer |
I am an FFC patient, but i think I may be in the 10% that does not get much better, with periods of "wellness". I have 2 of the big 3......
1 answer |
1528067 tn?1295537582
Can you please explain the connection of neuropathy if someone is dx with Lupus, Sjogren's and Fibro? At one point I was told I had auto...
1 answer |
I qualify for numerous education, clinical research and other grants, due to over eleven documented physical disabilities. I am in chroni...
1 answer |
Hi Dr. My wife is 62 years old. She had Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis that was active until her early 30's. Hashimoto's in her 40's...
1 answer |
1590086 tn?1297039987
Hello, I have been diagnosed with Hashi for 6 years now, positive ANA. Borderline Lupus ratio. I have been getting ultrasounds of my...
1 answer |
Hi I was recently diagnoise with CIS. What kinds of vitamins I can take?
11 answers |
I'm on doctor # 7 and they are all at a loss. Looking for ideas/suggestions Age 36 yr old Caucasian female - no children/pregnancies ...
13 answers |
765439 tn?1292964014
if you dont mind checking outthese two old questions..it would mean a lot...btw as an autoimmune disorder doctor maybe YOU can tell me wh...
4 answers |
my recent bloods are below my ultra sound is 2 years old- iam on thyroxine 100mg daily for apparent hypothyrodism as i was freezing weari...
2 answers |
1494915 tn?1288923086
I'm only 12 and I think (my mother does too) I have over reactive bladder syndrome. I have to use the restroom all the time. It hurts whe...
2 answers |
Dear Dr. Nicolson, I am a seventeen year old girl and I have a problem with my heart. I can't seem to get it to slow down when its r...
3 answers |
Two years ago I came down with a mild flu which I passed onto my mother, at the end of it's duration we both ended up with Fibromyalgia, ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now