Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Forum
Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.
81 - 100 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Had recent EMG on left arm and would like to know how can a dr. diagnose with just one EMG? Here are the results Findings: Sensory ner...
2 answers |
1364259 tn?1298664781
I don't really know if this is what is wrong with me. I have a feeling similar to burning on my face back and now arms and have started m...
4 answers |
171927 tn?1294027323
Hello, I'm a 29 year female who has yet to be diagnosed w/ anything, although I have positive ANA w/ two patterns: speckled+homogenous a...
5 answers |
Hi Dr. Nicolson, My mom thinks she might have fibromyalgia, but how can we be certain? Is there a test she can take? Thank you in ...
4 answers |
704329 tn?1391204528
Hello, my Mother was diagnosed when she was in her late 20's with CFS. I was just wondering if this syndrome is one that can be inherited...
4 answers |
1495503 tn?1288849806
what does it mean when you have blood when you wipe your vagina, but its not leaking out like when your your on your period? i have recen...
1 answer |
hiy i have had a underactive thyroid for 10yrs, recently i have been getting lots of symptons i.e tiredness ,weight gain, brainfog, going...
1 answer |
My 14 year old daughter has been experiencing pain for over 1 year now. It started in her ankles and progressed upward to include her kn...
2 answers |
my thyroid uptake said hashimotos and t4 and t3 were high, fatigue, hair falling out, swollen, bulging eyes, bumps on eyelids, dry skin, ...
1 answer |
1493487 tn?1288644288
what is the best medication for rheumatoid arthritis and the food supplement needed as well..
1 answer |
Dear Dr Nicolson I am a 49 Yr old female diagnosed with MS,degenerative disc disease,arthrites and chronic pain. I am having much oain r...
1 answer |
I have just been diagnosised with iron deficency and hear it is involved with restless leg syndrome which I have and fibromyalgia. What i...
1 answer |
773755 tn?1328123377
dr Garth, having had cfs for over 3 years, i haven't been sociable at all, let alone dated or been intimate with anyone; i don't share cu...
1 answer |
I recently had bloodwork done and was surprised about a couple of the results. I can tell they are not normal, but should I be concerned...
1 answer |
I am a 22 year old Caucasian male. Last April, I went on a run and by the time I came home I thought I was having a heart attack. I had b...
3 answers |
Dear Dr. Nicholson, As funds are limited for me due to my protracted illness, I can currently pay for Igenex testing, but not a lyme-l...
2 answers |
Im a 19 year old female and recently after sex with my partner i have to run to the toilet as i feel im going to vomite or use my bowles....
1 answer |
I recently saw an allergist for cold urticaria and after blood work show positive for ANA and RNP but normal on all other levels. They s...
1 answer |
Thank you Doctor Nicolson for answering my question, it was really helpfull. Now I still can't walk normally because of the pain, I have...
1 answer |
1415174 tn?1453246703
Dr. Nicolson, I was referred by a patient to you. Here is my question: I have a migraine variant which means for me that I have: abno...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now