Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders Suck! Group
Let's face it; living with thyroid disorders (autoimmune or not) can completely suck! And nobody knows this or truly understands it unless they go through it. This group was created for those who experience the numerous trying symptoms that the thyroid/immune system can throw at us, so we can empathize with one another, and/or share a few tips and tricks to cope.
21 - 40 (of 65) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1829926 tn?1362512132
I have extreme intolerance to cold 6 blankets 2 pairs of pants 2 hoodies anything i can get to keep me warm i do any ideas to make it bet...
I have been in horrible shape the past four months. I was taking my synthroid when i wanted because i told my doctor it was making my hea...
4 answers |
After a very very long 2 years of being sick, with such a long list of problems it's not even funny I have FINALLY been diagnosed with Ha...
1 answer |
I have had hashimoto's hypothyroiditis for about 5 years. TSH has been about 1 (in the normal range) for about 4 years since taking synth...
Hello all, I have had hashis for going on 20 years now..It has never been controlled by meds..So many docs..never help..Here is a rundown...
2 answers |
Hi all, I've been diagnosed Hashi for nearly 2 years now and they still can't get my medication levels right! Not that I think it's th...
1 answer |
does anyone know about being thr1 or 2 dominent?
My name is Laurie. I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's for about 10 years now. I am 39. In the last few years I felt like I could f...
1 answer |
Hi all...I am a newbie to this forum. Here it is...complete hysterectomy at 36 y/o. Homone replacement Therapy for 10 years. Osteoporos...
Anyone have negative side effects after starting Synthyroid? I’ve been taking the generic Levothyroxine for about 11 yrs and then I wen...
2 answers |
(also posted in thyroiditis forum: is this proper??) Hello! This is long - didn't know how to make it any shorter. Was given a new ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease about 1 year ago. My entire body hurts much of the time and I have no energy at all! I feel pu...
1 answer |
910435 tn?1296752210
http://thyroid.about.com/b/2011/03/07/hashimotos-thyroid.htm
My big toe on left foot is numb and has been that way for a day now no matter what I do to try to get it to wake up.
1 answer |
1614134 tn?1298438703
Sorry to jump in w/a question but this is just now bugging me... DXd w/Hashi by the free state mental health svcs (my paid insurance miss...
I hade a Total Thyroidectomy 2 years, 6 months, 1 week and 10 hrs ago (but whos counting)I didn't have cancer! had a very large goiter 10...
12 answers |
1390847 tn?1344661068
I was just diagnosed with Hoshemotos. Im only 17 and my mom has it (who was adopted so we didnt know if I would genetically get it or no...
1 answer |
I need some help. I had my thyroid removed in May and have done well on my dose of synthroid but my doctor checked my levels and said it ...
3 answers |
1398693 tn?1343688338
Hello everyone I recently saw my Dr. and he put me on a new temporary “Low Iodine Diet” for some blood work he wants to run in 6wks. The ...
my tsh is almost undetectable, but my t's are low too. she is treating my tsh and i am a zombie. a cold zombie. i have refused to let ...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
3233386 tn?1447028295
Blank
mandaszoo commented on photo
Aug 22
1217293 tn?1467357944
Blank
Risa615 commented on KeeLolo's status
Aug 18