Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

1 - 20 (of 600) questions
About The Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy--Trying-to-Conceive-TTC-/show/225 If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the p...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
I had a miscarriage Jan. 5, 2013, with my very first pregnancy. I'm 18 and am so hurt and miserable with my loss. I joined this group and this site to seek help, support, and opinions from others. I am no longer bleeding, my hcg levels...
hawaiianmami23 | Last answer
Hello, I'm Ashley. I'm 24 from New York. I have 2 1/2 year old from my husband who I left in October of 2011 because of his abuse. I was expecting a baby boy who would been due 2/14/14 but I had had him and he passed same day on 10/18...
skullsncrossbows | Last answer
Hello ladies. I just suffered my 3rd miscarriage. My ob/gyn confirmed i have a Incompetent cervix. This is when your cervix painlessly dialates bc of the weight of the baby, placenta, fluids. I made it to 18wk, which is the furthest I'v...
lisha1201 | Posted
Ok, so im very confused ...i keep track of my periods via app on my phone. March period was 3/14/13-3/19/13 and april was4/8/13-4/13/13 ..according to my app my ovualtion day was 4/19/13 it is now 4/24/13 and i got off work and came home...
Lee87 | Last answer
can u get pregnant if u have sex on the sixth day of periods. my bleeding stopped on the 5th day.
mimiriz | Posted
Hi, I wondered if anyone could give me some advice. In June 2012 I found out that I was having an ectopic pregnancy at my 12 week scan. I hadn't had any bleeding or pain to suggest an ectopic. I was rushed into surgery, where the ba...
Amybecca10 | Last answer
Hello! I had a miscarriage on 10/31/2012 & I tried using fertility drugs to help me conceive because I know chances was probably going to be slim and the drugs was over the counter but I think it cost a cysts on my left ovaries and im n...
mirewife354 | Last answer
I recently ordered fertibella with hopes that it will help me to conceive. I have been trying for about 4 yrs now and haven't had any luck. I was just wondering if anyone else has used this product and if so how effective was it? I would...
babybitty88 | Posted
I got alot of bfp symptoms so far and today I had a huge temp spike! I went from 97.7 on cd 21, to 98.4 today/cd 22!! Check out my bbt chart!
SShylady | Posted
Just a quick note to say hi! Thanx for responding! I have been nauseous for the past two days with no temp spike. This is my fertile and O week. Yesterday we did not BD, but I was nauseous. Today, immediately after BDing, I felt nauseou...
SShylady | Posted
In Aug(2012) I had a tubal reversal and my period became regular right away after surgery and has always stayed regular. I was supposed to get AF on Dec 5 but ended up missing my period. I had a mc on Dec. 9/10....I am guessing it was ...
MrsGamez | Posted
hi i just want to talk to other woman who may be in the same position im in . i have 1 child, hes 8 years old. i have had 8 misscarriages since him. im going crazy. no one i know knows what i am going through. looking for some one to tal...
cutie16 | Last answer
How many women have used mirena and tried to conceive after removal? I had mine put in in October of 09 and my husband "knocked" it out in June of 12. I already have a three year old wonderful little boy and want another one. We have bee...
Mrs_Brace | Posted
hi girls im not knowing how to feel right now ... ive had 4losses in the past all around the 9,10 week stages and my coil came away 3 or 4 weeks ago but ive only recently found this out.. anyways i got scared thinking well ive done it 3 ...
jleelynn | Last answer
On September 13 I took a hpt which was positive, September 14 I spotted lightly , September 15 it got heavier and I went to the Er. September 18 miscarriage was confirmed. September 24 hcg was back down below 5. (Note: The last time I ha...
aspiring_mommy | Posted
Hello...Have not been on MEDHElP forums since we were ttc with out daughter back in 08. We have just started TTC baby number 3 which will be our 4th pregnancy due to a past miscarriage. I have PCOS and this is our first cycle trying. ...
rachie204 | Posted
In October 2011 I had a miscarriage. My husbands sisters I am pretty sure are happy about it because they don't want us to have children yet because we are 19 and 20 almost 20 and 21. So since the miscarriage we have been using condoms. ...
Shirano | Last answer
I'm 27 years old and Im new here. my LMP was on July 10, 2012. I do have PCOS was dx back in 2002. I was taking Mononessa to keep myself having a period. I usually take BCP for about 6months after I have been off of them for 6months or s...
Hi ladies I'm 23 years old and never been preggers.. me and DH have been trying for 3 years naturally. i saw an endocrinoligist and he diagnosed me with pcos last year DH also had a semen analysis and has low count. my doc told me the be...
mixedbeauty | Posted
Recent Activity
krichar Happy Thanksgiving to my Am... Comment
5 hrs ago
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
11 hrs ago
krichar commented on Des_a_rae's status
Nov 25
Related Tags