Aa
A
A
Close

Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

121 - 140 (of 600) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
688845 tn?1325185836
Ok so this is the first month TTC after a D&C last March. It's also my first time using OPK's. CD1 for me was November 6th. I started temping and using OPK's on CD 10. My BBT was 97.70 every morning. I wasn't able to temp this weekend bu...
  Posted
I believe in mind over matter. I believe in the human spirit to prevail. I believe in possibilities. I believe in miracles and blessings both great and small. I believe that hurdles in life are meant to be jumped over, not as...
  Posted
Hi ladies, I need help, reassurance, support. Yesterday was AF due date and yesterday evening I had spotting and my heart plummeted and I thought, great here we go again. The spotting was like a pink tinged mucus. I put a pad on in ex...
  Posted
(This post will have TMI..sorry in advance!) My question is if anyone can offer insight or tell of their experience with their cycles after a miscarriage. Here's my information: I was on Depo (huge mistake, don't ever get the Depo-...
  Posted
715068 tn?1392937132
Not really a question, just a vent. Just got my bfp last Sunday, after a chemical on 09/12. Went to the bathroom & there was pink on the TP again. Of course I went back to check a few minutes later & nothing was there. Have a little d...
  Posted
1449758 tn?1292509200
I'm on CD 21 and 7 DPO but totally new at charting. I have experienced RLP during pregnancy but this seems different b/c it's in the middle of my lower abdomen. They feel like tiny pains that only last a second and come & go. I don...
  Posted
1289491 tn?1421281681
After many months of wondering and waiting and waiting and wondering I woke up this morning and took 2 test at two seperate time! Today my monthly visitor was do but havn't came and decided to test. Tested once then again and same thing....
  Posted
WOW!! LOTS of babies and LOTS of BFP's since the last list! In an effort to make my life a tad easier, I did drop off the babies born in 2009. I hope none of you ladies mind, but less for me to type. Buns already done: YogoChick ...
  Posted
Hello... This is my 3nd IUI and today i am on CD11. I had a ultrasound today and my follicle was 18mm. i also had my bloodwork done. i just now got a call from the nurse, that i my ovulation has already started and i am asked to take the...
  Posted
1158221 tn?1327976203
So I went to my ultrasound on Friday and the technician told me that the baby is still breech (bum first). She said that the baby still has time to flip but it should happen in the next couple weeks. I then had a doctors appt. and he s...
  Posted
1276121 tn?1420864200
Im pretty sure i do and i text this picture to nickieb85 and she says she does for sure. I know this is not a great picture but its the best i could get. Im really scared and thinking im crazy still for even thinking i see it. I know its...
  Posted
1116022 tn?1305689593
Is it normal to be afraid? I'm 11 weeks and 1 day pregnant today, and am terrified that I am going to lose this one as well. We are already 5 weeks past when we miscarried our baby the last time, but I can't help but think that it is g...
  Posted
1259599 tn?1294989427
Today was my due date. I'm now almost 21wks pregnant but this pregnancy has had complications and I'm worried I might lose this one too. This is an emotional time. My sister in law is due any day and I'm happy for her but I'll never fo...
  Posted
215342 tn?1287842018
Ok ... gotta say it ... what's up with the hemmoroids?!?!?! I know they are part of having had a baby before, and they come out occasionally, but really? I've never had them hurt so bad ... I've been feeling an extreme amount of pre...
  Posted
Hello ladies, please can you help, I don't know if I'm being dense or not! My ovulation tracker has me at 10days DPO. Now I always thought the TWW was the last 14 days of your cycle with AF due either on or day after the last day of th...
  Posted
I am 40 years old and I miscarried in April at 11 1/2 weeks (baby showing to be only 9 1/2 weeks) and had D&C done. Have been ttc since June and no luck. I started tracking my bbt last month and it seemed everything was right on course...
  Posted
741741 tn?1294287610
Hope everyone is well and getting good news!!!!! Hey ladies Im wondering about Black Cohosh to induce labor...not blue just black! Thanks a bunch!!
  Posted
215342 tn?1287842018
So ... wasn't scheduled to go in until next week, but found myself wondering if my water was leaking today ... so in I went! I was wrong, there is no leak, so that's great news! I am 35 weeks today and apparently am now 1 cm dilated. ...
  Posted
1276121 tn?1420864200
Well as most of you know i had a d&c on 8/20/10 and did not bleed after much. It was really just spotting for a couple days on and off. Well df and i started to bd about 48 hours after since i was in no pain and not bleeding. In which we...
  Posted
215342 tn?1287842018
Ok, so we've narrowed the name list down to just 4 ... I don't know why it's so hard this time!!! We know the middle name will be Ann, regardless of the first name picked because it's after a family member, so keep that in mind. Let ...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
52 mins ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on Baseline blood work a...
13 hrs ago
1591611 tn?1445373967
Blank
Vency commented on Gardezi's status
14 hrs ago
Related Tags